Why ISIS Will Not Attack Israel?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The ISIS said that he will not attack "Israel", they are clearly built to kill muslims in the region, even if they enter Palestine they will kill only palestinians.

Why isn’t the Islamic State fighting Israel?

Screen-Shot-2015-07-12-at-3.27.47-PM-11.jpg

That is correct...ISIS is hell bent on purify Islam.
They will only kill non-Muslins after completing the purification.

The ISIS said that he will not attack "Israel", they are clearly built to kill muslims in the region, even if they enter Palestine they will kill only palestinians.

ISIS/ISIL/ al qaeda = CIA, Saudi Intel, MI5, and the Mossad. This is all about de-stablizing the Middle East and is nothing but a geo-political chess match that Putin is winning. Putin did more damage to these mercenaries in two weeks than Barrypuppet did in three years and why is that? They are working together. Military whistleblower Scott Bennett found the source of their funding and not only did they not care, they tried to put him in jail on trumped up charges.

'
Isis will disappear when the CIA stops funding and supporting it.

'
Cheney, Rove and Norquist ain't gonna let THAT happen.

What do you think Cheney, Rove and Norquist have to do with the CIA? None of them have a damned thing to do with the CIA.

They have interests in supplying War Machines with everything from Toilet Paper to Ammunition.
You can't run a war without supplies.

Last edited:
'

What do you think Cheney, Rove and Norquist have to do with the CIA? None of them have a damned thing to do with the CIA.

They have interests in supplying War Machines with everything from Toilet Paper to Ammunition.
You can't run a was without supplies.

Cheney sold and donated all of the proceeds from his Halliburton stock to charity may years ago. Everyone that invests in a mutual fund through their 401K has interests that might help the war effort, but that has nothing to do with the CIA or even supporting the war effort.

'

Cheney sold and donated all of the proceeds from his Halliburton stock to charity may years ago. Everyone that invests in a mutual fund through their 401K has interests that might help the war effort, but that has nothing to do with the CIA or even supporting the war effort.
I also believe everything I read in the paper.
For instance, I'm sure every billionaire who gives their money to a foundation doesn't have one or more of their children running the foundation.
Who do you think owns the servers?

Damn good question. Hamas and Hezbollah got first dibs? Deash is only strong in war torn Muslim countries, they thrive on the conflict to feed the monster. Israel would kick their sorry asses.

'

For instance, I'm sure every billionaire who gives their money to a foundation doesn't have one or more of their children running the foundation.

What does that have to do with running the CIA?

You actually believe that mega wealthy partisans have NOTHING to do with governmental policy?
You mean to say the US DOESN'T know the companies that provide supplies to ISIS?

Moslems have historically been the greatest oppressors and killers of the "wrong kind" of Moslems. It will be interesting to see who the Pal'istanians seek to ally with if they become frequent stars of those lovely Islamist snuff films of inventive ways that Moslems find to kill other Moslems.

Other than stuff suitcases full of UNRWA welfare fraud money and leave town, what is it that you think the Islamic terrorist kingpins of Fatah and Hamas will do?

You actually believe that mega wealthy partisans have NOTHING to do with governmental policy?
You mean to say the US DOESN'T know the companies that provide supplies to ISIS?

I really believe that wealthy REPUBLICAN partisans have nothing to do with Obama's policies and his running of the CIA.

I really believe that wealthy REPUBLICAN partisans have nothing to do with Obama's policies and his running of the CIA.

I believe they all know what's going on and they've become very wealthy from such knowledge.
Heck, 7 years ago Hillary, not yet post GW, "thought she was broke".
The power brokers love people such as yourself.

Forum List

Back