Why Is This Fact Not Taught In Churches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why Is This Fact Not Taught In Churches?"

You mean, like the billions of trillions of other facts, also not taught in churches? Is there a punch line to be found in any of this?
This is a very important fact that should be taught.

Oh, for pity's sake.

You actually think what you read in the bible are "facts", important facts, no less? And that folks go to church to learn about facts?
Yep. Its a fact that this is in the bible. Yes its a important fact. It begs the question of why did white people try to make everything about whites instead of telling the truth.

I'd advise, in case you want folks to learn about facts, you rather not use a book of fiction, myth, hearsay, and belief to do so. There is nothing factual in Genesis - using Darwin, and the emergence of homo sapiens, or the mutation entailing whiteness, to make it appear as such is patently ludicrous.

If you want to expose white people selfishly making "everything about whites" - a noble endeavor if there ever was one - you have a few centuries of history to support your case. That means, actual, researched, peer reviewed history, based on evaluated sources put in context and all.

You did not read the verses in context.
What happens prior to and immediately after the description of the rivers.
And you wonder why Christians know zip.
So youre just going to continue to claim I didnt read the verses in context and avoid explaining youre weird metaphysical take on the whole thing? :rolleyes:
What happens prior and what happens after?
And where does Adam decide to reside?
I get it; I’m a Honky and you can’t give in to a Honky...even when your soul is on the line.
I will tell you after you answer my question. If you cant or wont then dont bother.
What question?
The Torah is the blueprint of existence; it’s not a history book.
You cannot read the Torah at the age of 30 the way you read it at 5.
The question you avoided because you had no answer.
"Where did you get this metaphysical explanation and what makes you believe it is fact?"
From commentary going back 2,500 years.
You also have to very carefully study the Hebrew words.
Takes a good couple of years.
I’m also surprised you don’t notice this pattern on TV shows and in movies.
Choice is context.
You have God and the Garden and you would leave?

You mean, like the billions of trillions of other facts, also not taught in churches? Is there a punch line to be found in any of this?

Oh, for pity's sake.

You actually think what you read in the bible are "facts", important facts, no less? And that folks go to church to learn about facts?
Yep. Its a fact that this is in the bible. Yes its a important fact. It begs the question of why did white people try to make everything about whites instead of telling the truth.

I'd advise, in case you want folks to learn about facts, you rather not use a book of fiction, myth, hearsay, and belief to do so. There is nothing factual in Genesis - using Darwin, and the emergence of homo sapiens, or the mutation entailing whiteness, to make it appear as such is patently ludicrous.

If you want to expose white people selfishly making "everything about whites" - a noble endeavor if there ever was one - you have a few centuries of history to support your case. That means, actual, researched, peer reviewed history, based on evaluated sources put in context and all.

I'd advise that you save your advice until someone asks for it, or in any way indicates that they value it.

I further advise that you not hold your breath while you wait for that to happen.

Oh, for pity's sake.

That makes zero sense. You should never offer advise if you dont know what you are talking about. It could be science fiction for all I care. The point is that its there in the OT. That is a fact. Just like its a fact in the book Animal Farm there is a pig name Napoleon. The book being fiction doesnt make this less of a fact. If we look at evolution (which actually has jack shit to do with the point) it mirrors the OT. The area described also happens to be were the oldest human remains are found. Coincidence? I think not.

So youre just going to continue to claim I didnt read the verses in context and avoid explaining youre weird metaphysical take on the whole thing? :rolleyes:
What happens prior and what happens after?
And where does Adam decide to reside?
I get it; I’m a Honky and you can’t give in to a Honky...even when your soul is on the line.
I will tell you after you answer my question. If you cant or wont then dont bother.
What question?
The Torah is the blueprint of existence; it’s not a history book.
You cannot read the Torah at the age of 30 the way you read it at 5.
The question you avoided because you had no answer.
"Where did you get this metaphysical explanation and what makes you believe it is fact?"
From commentary going back 2,500 years.
You also have to very carefully study the Hebrew words.
Takes a good couple of years.
I’m also surprised you don’t notice this pattern on TV shows and in movies.
Choice is context.
You have God and the Garden and you would leave?
What Hebrew words change the meaning of the OT regarding Havilah and Kush? Focus. This is the point.

It's both.
The Old Testament and New Testament.
Both written by Jews.
I've been told by Jews they dont subscribe to the NT. How do you know Jews wrote the NT?

No they do not accept the New Testament because they don't believe Jesus is the messiah.
It was the followers of Jesus, his disciples who wrote the New Testament and founded the 1st Churches.
There is no proof the disciples wrote the NT or even existed for that matter. Its unclear exactly who wrote them.

That makes zero sense. You should never offer advise if you dont know what you are talking about. It could be science fiction for all I care. The point is that its there in the OT. That is a fact. Just like its a fact in the book Animal Farm there is a pig name Napoleon. The book being fiction doesnt make this less of a fact. If we look at evolution (which actually has jack shit to do with the point) it mirrors the OT. The area described also happens to be were the oldest human remains are found. Coincidence? I think not.

So much nonsense, so little time.

"So if the OT shows that the Garden of Eden was in East Africa why do some white people dispute that Adam and Eve were Black?"

So, we now know for a "fact" where the "Garden of Eden" was, and that Adam and Eve were black. Because Genesis says so, that's a fact, or rather two important facts.

SMH.

Bows and leaves.

So much nonsense, so little time.

"So if the OT shows that the Garden of Eden was in East Africa why do some white people dispute that Adam and Eve were Black?"

So, we now know for a "fact" where the "Garden of Eden" was, and that Adam and Eve were black. Because Genesis says so, that's a fact, or rather two important facts.

SMH.

Bows and leaves.
I think the writers of the OT know where the Garden of Eden is. They wrote about it. Whats your explanation for them placing it in east Africa and naming the Black nations pertinent if it wasnt actually there? I am eager to understand your reason for doubt. I am really curious how much mental twisting and turning you are going to do trying to explain it all away. :rolleyes:

It's both.
Both written by Jews.
I've been told by Jews they dont subscribe to the NT. How do you know Jews wrote the NT?

No they do not accept the New Testament because they don't believe Jesus is the messiah.
It was the followers of Jesus, his disciples who wrote the New Testament and founded the 1st Churches.
There is no proof the disciples wrote the NT or even existed for that matter. Its unclear exactly who wrote them.

Yes there is proof and yes they existed.

It's both.
Both written by Jews.

Yes there is proof and yes they existed.
Link? Heres mine.

These 12 Men Shaped Christianity—But Were They Real?

Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 2:11-13 - English Standard Version

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.
/----/ View attachment 228490
If you had a I dont care button you wouldnt use it because.....well you didnt care right. :cuckoo:

Looks like you too have been emotionally injured by a simple question.
/----/ View attachment 228527
Still here not caring eh? :laugh:
/----/
iu
That convincing. How long did it take you make this while you were not caring? :)

The verse describes 4 rivers that exit the Garden near Eden and where they lead to.
The rivers lead to various levels of physicality.
It is our spiritual quest to stay in the Garden and not be tempted by anything outside the Garden.
Where did you get this metaphysical explanation and what makes you believe it is fact?

On mount Sinai.
Knowledge of Torah.

If you had a I dont care button you wouldnt use it because.....well you didnt care right. :cuckoo:

/----/
iu
That convincing. How long did it take you make this while you were not caring? :)
/----/ You can not measure how little I care
iu

The verse describes 4 rivers that exit the Garden near Eden and where they lead to.
It is our spiritual quest to stay in the Garden and not be tempted by anything outside the Garden.
Where did you get this metaphysical explanation and what makes you believe it is fact?

On mount Sinai.
Knowledge of Torah.
Show me in the Torah why its metaphysical instead of a geographical location. Can you do that?

/----/
iu
/----/ You can not measure how little I care
iu
True. However, I cant tell you care a great deal. Youre trying awfully hard to convince me that you dont care. :)

Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.

It's certainly taught in Synagogues.
So if the OT shows that the Garden of Eden was in East Africa why do some white people dispute that Adam and Eve were Black?
I never met them but I know they liked fruit.

On mount Sinai.
Knowledge of Torah.
Show me in the Torah why its metaphysical instead of a geographical location. Can you do that?
Bereshit 1:1
Bereshit 28:13

How do You differentiate?

On mount Sinai.
Knowledge of Torah.
Bereshit 1:1
Bereshit 28:13

How do You differentiate?
Neither of those have anything to do with the location of Eden and neither suggest a metaphysical instead of geographical explanation. Can you provide your logic if possible?

It’s why the Left hate Judeo-Christian theology - they love racism. Everyone being created in the image of God drives them crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back