Why is the world so crazy now?

Do you think I care about what you believe? Lol! :lol:

Nope. I just call them as I see them, snowflake.

Like I said, I don't care. Lol! Now screw off, nutjob! :D

You already said that. It didn't require repeating. We also don't live in any reality where you give me orders.

Am I going to have to put you on ignore, as a stalker? I told you I don't care what you think. Now, stop quoting me, please. TIA. :D

I don't give a rats ass what you do, idiot. Stop repeating yourself, we got it. I do what I like. Don't like it, ignore me. :dunno: IDGAF
Someone Give you a Wedgie or something tonight.......
wedgie-5817284.png

You already said that. It didn't require repeating. We also don't live in any reality where you give me orders.

Am I going to have to put you on ignore, as a stalker? I told you I don't care what you think. Now, stop quoting me, please. TIA. :D

I don't give a rats ass what you do, idiot. Stop repeating yourself, we got it. I do what I like. Don't like it, ignore me. :dunno: IDGAF
wedgie-5817284.png

Who are you asking? :dunno:

wedgie-5817284.png

The Tumbling dirtbag........

wedgie-5817284.png

Rude weirdos will be rude weirdos. They don't need a reason. :D Best to put them on ignore is what I've learned.

wedgie-5817284.png

Rude weirdos will be rude weirdos. They don't need a reason. :D Best to put them on ignore is what I've learned.
Hell you are having a discussion with Pogo........who I put on ignore a long time ago......LOL

Do you think I care about what you believe? Lol! :lol:

Knock it off. Address the post..not the poster. Oh. Wait. You have. Many times. Pretty sure she's tired of reading your constant comments not in line with the topic itself. As am I.

Maybe the world is so crazy now because folks are tired of being politically correct/told what to do/how to act/what to say/who to follow like sheep/and in general...no longer patient with idiocy.

Knock it off. Address the post..not the poster. Oh. Wait. You have. Many times. Pretty sure she's tired of reading your constant comments not in line with the topic itself. As am I.

I already addressed your topic. You can ignore me too.

wedgie-5817284.png

Nope. Anything else?

This is my thread, sparky. Like I said..knock it off. Say your piece, but do it not addressing anyone in particular..over and over and over. I think she got the drift on your opinion of her. So have the rest of us. So cool it.

wedgie-5817284.png

Nope. Anything else?
Are you from Crete??

wedgie-5817284.png

Hell you are having a discussion with Pogo........who I put on ignore a long time ago......LOL

Well, I will assume that the other poster who I just placed on ignore is upset that I said I support Trump. That TDS thing, you know? :D

Pogo is just Pogo, wanting to stomp around and be right about everything. Lol! He even argues when you agree with him.

Or..the world has always been kooky....we just never knew it because we were ignorant of it. MSM, social media..hell, nothing happens anymore without everyone knowing about it. And all of it is such really nasty news. Nothing good much anymore. Just hate, hate hate and more hate. Oy.

This is my thread, sparky. Like I said..knock it off. Say your piece, but do it not addressing anyone in particular..over and over and over. I think she got the drift on your opinion of her. So have the rest of us. So cool it.

It's kind of topical. We are getting a live demonstration of crazy in action! :113:

wedgie-5817284.png

Well, I will assume that the other poster who I just placed on ignore is upset that I said I support Trump. That TDS thing, you know? :D

Pogo is just Pogo, wanting to stomp around and be right about everything. Lol! He even argues when you agree with him.

Again ---- you're the one arguing, not me. And I'm not going to argue about that.

Forum List

Back