Why is the world so crazy now?

Now, where were we Pogo, before being so rudely interrupted by a leftist loon?

You were arguing about how TV is not propaganda.

I don't agree with his characterization of "Cult 45" by the way. It's a great term and I wish it worked, but there have only been 44 Presidents. And you know why it's perceived that there are 45?

Propaganda.

I don't agree with his characterization of "Cult 45" by the way. It's a great term and I wish it worked, but there have only been 44 Presidents.

No. I agreed with you that ads on TV are full of propaganda. ???

I don't agree with his characterization of "Cult 45" by the way. It's a great term and I wish it worked, but there have only been 44 Presidents. And you know why it's perceived that there are 45?

Propaganda.

I think you need to reread the conversation that we have been having. :D

WE are going to WIN, because we are fighting Our Lord's fight on earth against them. Evil will not prevail.
Evil will not prevail because God is in control...
because it ISN'T our battle, it's God's
We already have victory through Jesus

We are dealing with spiritual warfare
The battle is the Lord's and victory is ours through Christ
We don't have natural powers to defeat the forces of darkness
We have the Armor of God to withstand the enemy and his forces

I had stated...
Trump being elected, most definitely,
threw a monkey wrench into something

There should not be anyone that will deny
what we have witnessed since Trump was elected
is unprecedented...surreal, to say the least

Since Trump was elected
there has been a disturbance in the force

What He has said, so shall He do
What He has planned, so shall He bring about

satan is trying to thwart something he can't

From some asswipe that raped 15 kids but is set free because he is now a she and no longer considered a threat (he/she/it should be in jail forever, not set free due to frigging sex change!!), to the craziness of LGBT crap in our schools with our small kids being taught that crap, to children being allowed to change their sex because Mommy thinks they know what they want at 8 years old and younger, to politicians using kids to get votes or creepy enough to make kids cringe by clueless parents ignoring their body language to GET HIM AWAY FROM ME, to blacks killing blacks, wheelchair people being beat up, to mentally handicapped people being attacked, to the multitude of other horrible things going on like continuing to let in people from other countries carrying diseases that can kill millions, etc etc etc.

What changed to get things this way????

In the blob, we elected a lying whoremonger. In our system, the choice is “either/or” so it is not that shocking. What remains unbelievable is that so called people here continue to support the blob.

So it shouldn’t come as any great shock when polite society has seemingly been subjugated by hyper aggressive bullies.

Secondly, the attention that is given to what —in another age—were anonymous acts of stupidity is much greater now. Add to that the fact that whatever minor issue that happened is viewed through a political spectrum by these hyper aggressive dolts and it feeds on itself.

For proof, look no further than Trayvon Martin.

I'm going to slap him on ignore. All he does is bounce from thread to thread looking for something to bitch about. I'm done with him.

You were "done" as soon as you found out what happens when you misquote me.

Go in peace. :smiliehug:

^^^^^^^^^
Meaning Pogo "reported" you for some reason. Pogo probably reports every post it disagrees with....and is proud to be a Stoolie.

Be aware......
It seems this little snowflake looks hard for technicalities and then "Reports" certain people's posts faster than flies can find a pile of poo.

If you get warned because of it, (and it's basically unsubstantiated or frivolous) then the snowflake could be using "resources" to silence those it disagrees with.
"Good moderators" and the admin should never allow this here.

Let's hope this forum doesn't allow people to use frivolous technicalities to successfully silence people. The same tactic has been very successful against the Trump administration and against Christians. It's a strong arm tactic.

Last edited:
I'm going to slap him on ignore. All he does is bounce from thread to thread looking for something to bitch about. I'm done with him.

You were "done" as soon as you found out what happens when you misquote me.

Go in peace. :smiliehug:

^^^^^^^^^
Meaning Pogo "reported" you for some reason. Pogo probably reports every post it disagrees with....and is proud to be a Stoolie.

Be aware......
It seems this little snowflake looks hard for technicalities and then "Reports" certain people's posts faster than flies can find a pile of poo.

If you get warned because of it, (and it's basically unsubstantiated or frivolous) then the snowflake could be using "resources" to silence those it disagrees with.
"Good moderators" and the admin should never allow this here.

Let's hope this forum doesn't allow people to use frivolous technicalities to successfully silence people. The same tactic has been very successful against the Trump administration and against Christians. It's a strong arm tactic.

There's nothing to "report" Gracie on, asshole who can't mind his own bidness. Your pathetic fantasy of hanging your own hangups on other people is transparent as the proverbial pane of glass.

Now piss off unless you're spoken to, which should happen in roughly two thousand years.

From some asswipe that raped 15 kids but is set free because he is now a she and no longer considered a threat (he/she/it should be in jail forever, not set free due to frigging sex change!!), to the craziness of LGBT crap in our schools with our small kids being taught that crap, to children being allowed to change their sex because Mommy thinks they know what they want at 8 years old and younger, to politicians using kids to get votes or creepy enough to make kids cringe by clueless parents ignoring their body language to GET HIM AWAY FROM ME, to blacks killing blacks, wheelchair people being beat up, to mentally handicapped people being attacked, to the multitude of other horrible things going on like continuing to let in people from other countries carrying diseases that can kill millions, etc etc etc.

In the blob, we elected a lying whoremonger. In our system, the choice is “either/or” so it is not that shocking. What remains unbelievable is that so called people here continue to support the blob.

So it shouldn’t come as any great shock when polite society has seemingly been subjugated by hyper aggressive bullies.

Secondly, the attention that is given to what —in another age—were anonymous acts of stupidity is much greater now. Add to that the fact that whatever minor issue that happened is viewed through a political spectrum by these hyper aggressive dolts and it feeds on itself.

And pertinent to the first part ---- outright denial of Reality has become normalized. When we can't agree on what Reality is, all bets are off.

WE are going to WIN, because we are fighting Our Lord's fight on earth against them. Evil will not prevail.
Evil will not prevail because God is in control...
because it ISN'T our battle, it's God's
We already have victory through Jesus

We are dealing with spiritual warfare
The battle is the Lord's and victory is ours through Christ
We don't have natural powers to defeat the forces of darkness
We have the Armor of God to withstand the enemy and his forces

I had stated...
Trump being elected, most definitely,
threw a monkey wrench into something

There should not be anyone that will deny
what we have witnessed since Trump was elected
is unprecedented...surreal, to say the least

Since Trump was elected
there has been a disturbance in the force

What He has said, so shall He do
What He has planned, so shall He bring about

satan is trying to thwart something he can't

See, this mindless yammering is just throwing up one's hands and shirking all responsibility.

Anyone *IS* responsible for his/her own words and actions. T'hat's REALITY. You can't just bail out and go "oh well, da debbil made me do it". That's bullshit.

And pertinent to the first part ---- outright denial of Reality has become normalized. When we can't agree on what Reality is, all bets are off.

True.

Is it really that the world is crazier, or that we actually hear about every crazy thing that happens...?

Is it really that the world is crazier, or that we actually hear about every crazy thing that happens...?

BINGO. That's what MisterBeale and I were putting down in the beginning of this thread. Post 17, 26, 31, that stream about television. There has probably never been an old generation on earth that didn't run around wailing about "these kids today" or whatever, but now we have the technology to caffeinate it. That's why the whole analysis of TEE VEE programming came up, because negativity $ells. Of course now we can add that same dynamic to Tweeter, Fecesbook and the internet itself, including the topics that erupt on a daily basis right here. It's a barrage of grossly disproportionate-to-reality negativity that's simply out to sell face cream and ad clicks and "likes".

BINGO. That's what MisterBeale and I were putting down in the beginning of this thread. Post 17, 26, 31, that stream about television. There has probably never been an old generation on earth that didn't run around wailing about "these kids today" or whatever, but now we have the technology to caffeinate it. That's why the whole analysis of TEE VEE programming came up, because negativity $ells. Of course now we can add that same dynamic to Tweeter, Fecesbook and the internet itself, including the topics that erupt on a daily basis right here. It's a barrage of grossly disproportionate-to-reality negativity that's simply out to sell face cream and ad clicks and "likes".
Yup. For example: human trafficking. This has always occured in the less developed countries. Now the information highway is facilitating contact between traffickers and kids all over the planet. So, now that white kids are involved, it's "What is this world coming to?!?!?!"

Yup. For example: human trafficking. This has always occured in the less developed countries. Now the information highway is facilitating contact between traffickers and kids all over the planet. So, now that white kids are involved, it's "What is this world coming to?!?!?!"

So, what are you saying here? It is bad that white people are concerned about their children? We should not do anything about it?

There are more crazy people because there are more people. It's a numbers thing.

Also, drugs.

Back in the 50s, 60s and before, there were less people, less drugs, and communities were more close knit. Drug addicts trying to raise kids are part of the problem.

So, what are you saying here? It is bad that white people are concerned about their children? We should not do anything about it?
Of course not. No idea where you would get this. I explained one example of why, to some, the world seems "crazier". No doubt you could name many others.

So, now that white kids are involved, it's "What is this world coming to?!?!?!"

This is why I asked you that question.
Yes, on the US message board, where we have a sample of,almost exclusively, white americans. Naturally, they will become more concerned about something, when it appears in their backyards. That's not a fault, that's normal human behavior.

So, now that white kids are involved, it's "What is this world coming to?!?!?!"

This is why I asked you that question.
Yes, on the US message board, where we have a sample of,almost exclusively, white americans. Naturally, they will become more concerned about something, when it appears in their backyards. That's not a fault, that's normal human behavior.

Sure. Yes, people are going to be more concerned about crime occurring in their own backyards that directly affects them and their families.

Not ironically, drugs and drug addicts play a big role in these problems too.

Hi Gracie girl. :11_2_1043:
Here is the answer to your question:

The love growing cold is our love of God. He was our moral compass. We have decided that we can do better leaning on our own understanding. Which means it is going to get much much worse.

But even with all the hate and immorality, here is the rest of that verse:
But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

So, keep your eyes on the Lord, you good girl, and pray for those who do not... :113:

Forum List

Back