Why is the world so crazy now?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
From some asswipe that raped 15 kids but is set free because he is now a she and no longer considered a threat (he/she/it should be in jail forever, not set free due to frigging sex change!!), to the craziness of LGBT crap in our schools with our small kids being taught that crap, to children being allowed to change their sex because Mommy thinks they know what they want at 8 years old and younger, to politicians using kids to get votes or creepy enough to make kids cringe by clueless parents ignoring their body language to GET HIM AWAY FROM ME, to blacks killing blacks, wheelchair people being beat up, to mentally handicapped people being attacked, to the multitude of other horrible things going on like continuing to let in people from other countries carrying diseases that can kill millions, etc etc etc.

What changed to get things this way????

And an overall lack of...something. Not sure what. Lots of things combined I guess. Lack of religion, faith in something bigger and better, I have no clue what else to name. Its just overpowering this...vileness.

From some asswipe that raped 15 kids but is set free because he is now a she and no longer considered a threat (he/she/it should be in jail forever, not set free due to frigging sex change!!), to the craziness of LGBT crap in our schools with our small kids being taught that crap, to children being allowed to change their sex because Mommy thinks they know what they want at 8 years old and younger, to politicians using kids to get votes or creepy enough to make kids cringe by clueless parents ignoring their body language to GET HIM AWAY FROM ME, to blacks killing blacks, wheelchair people being beat up, to mentally handicapped people being attacked, to the multitude of other horrible things going on like continuing to let in people from other countries carrying diseases that can kill millions, etc etc etc.

Sickening, just sickening. :( I seriously think we might have peaked and now people are getting more and more stupid. Maybe there are just too many people in the world. More people means more crazy people. :dunno: I remember there was a guy here in MA who killed his wife and then was trying to get taxpayers to pay for him to have a sex change. I was pretty PO'ed about that. He was denied thankfully.

Yes it's beyond sick Gracie, btw we have a thread about this ongoing in Current Events and here is the link:

Convicted of sex crimes as a man, Iowan no longer deemed threat because of gender change to a woman!

For those of faith...do you think Satan and his demons are party to this? I do.

I mean...there is a shitload of flat out EVIL going on. Craziness. Or am I just old and am crotchety and want everyone off my lawn cuz they are nutbars?

I mean...there is a shitload of flat out EVIL going on. Craziness. Or am I just old and am crotchety and want everyone off my lawn cuz they are nutbars?

No, you aren't. I feel the same. Other than family and a few close friends, I pretty much keep to myself too. People are messed up! I'd rather spend my time with animals. :D

For those of faith...do you think Satan and his demons are party to this? I do.

They are under the influence of Satan Gracie, this is the opposite of what Our Lord preached, this is a direct offence to Our Lord, only the Satanic would rape and destroy children in this way. They are demons and that is WHY we will continue to fight them until the very very end and you know what? WE are going to WIN, because we are fighting Our Lord's fight on earth against them. Evil will not prevail.

It is true that each generation says the next one is crazier than the last......but if you look back over history and compare all that to the last 20/30 years, it's like somebody turned the wipers on full blast

Television
Fast Food
Tweeter
Commodity Fetishism
Lack of links

Or maybe you just got old and crotchety.

Television
Fast Food
Tweeter
Commodity Fetishism
Lack of links

Or maybe you just got old and crotchety.
Please refer to post #18 in this thread. Thanks!

Forum List

Back