Zone1 Why Is The N Word Banned But The C Word Isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no doubt by black people.
This is true by the way I would never use the C word to describe a woman…. it’s much worse that using the N-word

I only called Greta Thunberg a b word and I was the one time I think I’ve use that word and I kinda regret it.

You can't refer to annoying people on here who nag nag nag about the same thing day after day after day as an annoying nagger, I learned.

Apparently maude ''discretion'' (there's that word again) comes into play and then automatically the rules ...which were not in any way broken...can be arbitrarily twisted and invoked as a reason to delete your post by any overly sensitive/protective, maud staff.

It's like hey...that sounds too much like ******! You can't say that! Foo foo on you! :mad:

So actually you can't even speak on a completely relevant observation if it even sounds like the word ******.

True story! Scwewy stuff...

Last edited:
And how does that make sense?
Simple. When a white man says it to a black man it is said in anger.
When a black man it to another black man, it is not said in anger.
It's like when a white man calls another white man bud or some such thing.

White men can be friends with black men too you know. Back when I was a kid my best friend was black.
I don't know why they say that to each other. I'm not black. What I do understand is not wanting
to be called certain things. I know how I feel when someone calls me injun. I don't call my Native friends that so the reason black people do it is strange to me, but I can accept it. Have you ever asked a black person why that is?

Doesn't matter what ya are called..it does matter what ya answer to
Actually it does matter. I went to get a coffee. The guy that waited on me said as I was leaving to "have a great day, chief." I know he didn't mean anything by it. It's ignorance. He didn't know he insulted me. I walked away shaking my head. That's why everyone should learn about other cultures. The problem is there are a lot of people who don't care.

Lol!!! I thought you meant the other c word which made no sense.
Is the word cracker offensive to all white people?
Why would it be? That's childish. And stupid. But it does show the major hypocracy of blacks. They can call you anything racist but reciprocate, no, you will fry. That's one reason I avoid blacks like a plague.

Cracker. See? It doesn't even censor me. No filters.
Perhaps because the term Florida Cracker is not an insult to everybody.

My son in law was a real life Florida cracker. Ancestors lived in Florida, he was born in Florida, and he herded cattle on a horse using a whip.

He was cracking his whip outside our home in a small town in Florida and the cops pulled up saying they had reports of gunfire.

1679744792778.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back