Zone1 Why Is The N Word Banned But The C Word Isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just a question because that seems to support the myth that white people can be racist but black people can't be.

Cracker. See? It doesn't even censor me. No filters.
Probably because the origins of the word itself have a far different history than the N-word...

One belief....cracker derives from slave overseers -- since they were the ones who "cracked" the whip.....

Or you can trace it back to before America existed....to 17th century England...where it was used to disparage the Irish...and when the Irish started settling in the Carolinas, that term came with them....

One thing is for sure...it isn't a term created by black folks to dehumanize whites in association with a system designed to justify the rape, torture, murder and overall oppression of whites...

Probably because the origins of the word itself have a far different history than the N-word...

One belief....cracker derives from slave overseers -- since they were the ones who "cracked" the whip.....

Or you can trace it back to before America existed....to 17th century England...where it was used to disparage the Irish...and when the Irish started settling in the Carolinas, that term came with them....

One thing is for sure...it isn't a term created by black folks to dehumanize whites in association with a system designed to justify the rape, torture, murder and overall oppression of whites...
I'm not offended by it, but were not fools. It is INTENDED to be a display of contempt towards whites.

Black folks are so cool they can own their own racial slur. No other race can do that.
seeing as tho Hillbilly, redneck and white trash are not exactly terms some white folks have a problem with calling themselves...why not....

Still tho....nobody has had their oppression sanctioned by the state because they were white tho...if they did, they would probably have a problem with being called cracker...

Kinda like how you may have a problem if you went around calling Jewish people the K-word

And let's not forget...you can't call women the C-word on this site either....you complain about that?

I'm not offended by it, but were not fools. It is INTENDED to be a display of contempt towards whites.
Which is why I don't call white people that word nor do I whine about not being able to call them other names.....

White people are not a monolith......in fact, white folks are masters at creating subgroups and subgroups within subgroups to label themselves....makes it easier to demonize each other without demonizing white folks in general.....

You don't like the fact this white guy worked together with these black workers to end racist labor policies....Call them a Marxist or a Commie.....

You don't like the fact this white woman worked together with this black woman to fight for voting rights? Call her a troublemaker, outside agitator - or just Kill her....especially since the only people who will remember her sacrifice, won't be you...it will be those darkies you were mad at...

R-Viola-Liuzzo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back