Zone1 Average age on this forum?

This place just about shuts down every night about the same time as lights out at the old folks home. Coincidence?

Tell me about it. 🙄
And my body is becoming a neurological and orthopedic cataclysm. Pinched nerves and chiropractic issues are messing with my bodily functions, rotating week after week. It's always something. Hard to live "normally anymore".
We should go out and have a beer some day.

......and compare the medications we are on.

We should go out and have a beer some day.

......and compare the medications we are on.
What would you trade for a Xanax?
90% of the crap docs prescribe for me don't do shit. I don't even bother seeing them anymore unless it's an emergency of sorts.

One thing that is extremely important for people like us to start realizing....is that a lot of the seemingly local pains and issues we have are really caused by neurological conditions, like a pinched vagus nerve, etc. You spend years sometimes treating the problem where it manifests (like my IBS for instance) without much relief. But ever since I figured out that it's my nerves causing it and it's not an infection or actually my intestines that are the problem I've made incredible progress at managing it. However, it still drags me down and keeps me desperately searching for answers. I saw the chiropractor today and several hours later a week-long battle with IBS just evaporated like it was never there. Pepto Bismol had ZERO effect as did most over-the-counter remedies.

Last edited:
What would you trade for a Xanax?
90% of the crap docs prescribe for me don't do shit. I don't even bother seeing them anymore unless it's an emergency of sorts.

One thing that is extremely important for people like us to start realizing....is that a lot of the seemingly local pains and issues we have are really caused by neurological conditions, like a pinched vagus nerve, etc. You spend years sometimes treating the problem where it manifests (like my IBS for instance) without much relief. But ever since I figured out that it's my nerves causing it and it's not an infection or actually my intestines that are the problem I've made incredible progress at managing it. However, it still drags me down and keeps me desperately searching for answers. I saw the chiropractor today and several hours later a week-long battle with IBS just evaporated like it was never there. Pepto Bismol had ZERO effect as did most over-the-counter remedies.
So you're full of shit. I could have told you that.

Forum List

Back