Zone1 Why Is The N Word Banned But The C Word Isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just avoid the thug element my nigga. A dirty and violent race who causes nothing but chaos by their very existence
If black folks as a race are dirty and violent -- that means you must play it safe and avoid all of them...no exceptions...why take chances?

And you definitely need to spread the word and hopefully get some policies in place to make sure you keep them isolated and away from the everyone else....why won't you demand Republicans do this?

The solution is simple. Let them have that word. Why would you use a word that you know they hate? It’s called being a decent human person.

If they hate it then why do they use it so much? Answer; that's just because they hate white people. I don't think that all blacks are the same btw, just mostly from the all black neighborhoods and sketchy parts of town.

Hellbilly No I didn't. I have really friendly black people around my neighborhood and it's a good neighborhood. You did by having them use a word that they hate.

Lol please don't take offense at this Meister, but I sort of think it's funny that it seems like even you don't agree with some of the rules on this website. At least from my understanding. XD

Just a question because that seems to support the myth that white people can be racist but black people can't be.
Niggler is not banned but that’s just a word that describes somebody who is abusive or just a bad person. It has nothing to do with race.

Like stop being a niggler to the far left and Neo cons!!!

Or folks on this form from the left and right who do nothing but respond with foul language, abusive language or one word or one sentence post they are Nigglers!!

Always appreciate your posts FJB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back