Why is the American Army so weak?

If you look at History, you will not find the Great Victories of the so-called American army
Why?
The island of America was inhabited by bandits, thieves, all cattle, who were expelled from Europe This garbage does not know how to fight... Even in the war against the British, the Americans lost 5 times more troops !!!

But now there is a MYTH that the Americans won world war 2..
. It's ridiculous... They even teach their children so As is well known to Historians... American contribution to world war 2 was minimal..

Why is the American army so weak? Americans have never fought in their territory. American family did not lose men America is an Aggressor that attacks other WEAK countries America has never fought with equal provinical because Americans are cowards..
Vodka withdrawals.......?

Я пью водку, но не люблю накрашенных мужиков
Сделай себе макияж и купи стринги:1peleas:
a2d0e579354a7be8876761b324b5ea32.jpg

You hiemdall yourself a makeover and wearing thongs? Again you fart, then send it to ignore
You want to put me on ignore and miss all the fun? Now what kind of Russian troll would you be if you did that? Comrade Putin wouldn't be happy with you.

Я не тролль, а ты накрашенный мужик в женских трусах

If you look at History, you will not find the Great Victories of the so-called American army
Why?
The island of America was inhabited by bandits, thieves, all cattle, who were expelled from Europe This garbage does not know how to fight... Even in the war against the British, the Americans lost 5 times more troops !!!

. It's ridiculous... They even teach their children so As is well known to Historians... American contribution to world war 2 was minimal..

Why is the American army so weak? Americans have never fought in their territory. American family did not lose men America is an Aggressor that attacks other WEAK countries America has never fought with equal provinical because Americans are cowards..

You hiemdall yourself a makeover and wearing thongs? Again you fart, then send it to ignore
You want to put me on ignore and miss all the fun? Now what kind of Russian troll would you be if you did that? Comrade Putin wouldn't be happy with you.
It's cons who adore Putin, led by Trump.

So why are the Democrats trying to copy him?

Oh do I love political hacks........ :rofl:

Why?

a lack of a sergeant major general for the office of dogma and discipline?

Чего? Гугл не переводит такую хрень
Yes, it does. Are you on the right wing?

старший генерал-майор по должности догмы и дисциплины?

Why?

You are historically ignorant. The deadlest war the US has ever fought happend on its on soil.

Why?

If we had to have a draft you might find our 18 year olds aren’t as tough as men were in 1944. We have civilized and softened up.

I’m a tough guy. I wrestled in college. But when I go to Detroit I mind my manners. I’m only suburb tough. There are guys in Detroit who will shoot you just for looking at them.

So congrats whoever you are. Your men are poor but tough. We used to be like that before we became extremely successful. We didn’t want our kids fighting in wars.

We won the Kosovo war without losing a single soldier to the other side. A couple accidents but not one us soldier was shot. That’s how a superpower fights a war

The Russian Army is so good Russia only lost 20 million people in WW2. And people were so grateful to Russia afterwards that Russia had to build a wall to keep them in. Something about walls that knuckle-draggers are drawn to.

The United States has the most powerful military force in the history of mankind

Bar none

The Russian Army is so good Russia only lost 20 million people in WW2. And people were so grateful to Russia afterwards that Russia had to build a wall to keep them in. Something about walls that knuckle-draggers are drawn to.

The United States allowed the Soviets to lose 20 million people in WWII
and then came in and took half of Europe

Soviets are so dumb

Americans who won world war II?
- Soviet Union
- America
- Brit
- Mongolia -
-China
- Africa

The United States won big

We allowed all the other powers to kill themselves and destroy their countries. The US came out with our economy unscathed and became the most powerful nation on earth

Why?

Is it just me or do you guys hear a gnat buzzing around trying to pester the world's only remaining superpower?

Why?

Is it just me or do you guys hear a gnat buzzing around trying to pester the world's only remaining superpower?
novacock is just pissed his country cant make a decent washing machine....

Why?

novacock is just pissed his country cant make a decent washing machine....
LMAO!!

Soviets were stupid enough to make a deal with Hitler only to have him turn around and kill 10 million of their people
Stalin killed another 10 million

The US just sat back and laughed at them as we became the most powerful country on earth

Forum List

Back