Why is our national debt so high?

What part do you not understand, tard? I spoke very plainly.
you did no such thing. you did not state one tax expenditure. sorry fella.
I want ALL of them eliminated, retard.

All $1.4 trillion of them.

Then we would have a SURPLUS which we could use to cut taxes and pay down the debt.

We would finally have a level playing field for all taxpayers.

And we would serendipitously have campaign finance reform since special interests would not be able to bribe the American Politboro to put tax expenditures in the tax code to tilt the playing field in their favor.
I'm fine with that. why wouldn't I be? I'd take the money I pay into it and pay it into my own fking account. why do you believe that government can spend my money better than me? I have a retirement account. WTF. only losers don't save. And let's make all spending voluntary and I get to designate where my money goes then. i.e., to military, school, welfare, etc
Please explain how your retard wiring works so I can understand how you think me wanting to ban all tax expenditures means I think the government can spend your money better than you.

This should be fucking fascinating.
if you have no expenditures, then you don't need my money. I mean it's what you just said.
Okay, you are clearly completely ignorant of what tax expenditures are. You are in way over your head, which is up your ass.

The Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages should be immediately raised to 70, and indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward.

We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors who designed Social Security. We should be working longer than them.

Common fricking sense.

you did no such thing. you did not state one tax expenditure. sorry fella.
I want ALL of them eliminated, retard.

All $1.4 trillion of them.

Then we would have a SURPLUS which we could use to cut taxes and pay down the debt.

We would finally have a level playing field for all taxpayers.

And we would serendipitously have campaign finance reform since special interests would not be able to bribe the American Politboro to put tax expenditures in the tax code to tilt the playing field in their favor.
I'm fine with that. why wouldn't I be? I'd take the money I pay into it and pay it into my own fking account. why do you believe that government can spend my money better than me? I have a retirement account. WTF. only losers don't save. And let's make all spending voluntary and I get to designate where my money goes then. i.e., to military, school, welfare, etc
Please explain how your retard wiring works so I can understand how you think me wanting to ban all tax expenditures means I think the government can spend your money better than you.

This should be fucking fascinating.
if you have no expenditures, then you don't need my money. I mean it's what you just said.
Okay, you are clearly completely ignorant of what tax expenditures are. You are in way over your head, which is up your ass.
I think I asked for you to describe your meaning and you said all. so point out one that you mean then again.

The Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages should be immediately raised to 70, and indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward.

We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors who designed Social Security. We should be working longer than them.

Common fricking sense.
why not let them invest their own money and let SS die out? why are you against that?

Common fricking sense.
why not let them invest their own money and let SS die out? why are you against that?
Because people as stupid as you are will invest their money in Trump University and lose their entire nest egg, and then come begging for the government to take care of them in their golden years.

What would you allow them to invest in?

Stocks? Bonds? Lottery tickets?
11jrjfp.jpg

Forum List

Back