Why is our national debt so high?

I think it's about time we took shaniqua and her 15 babies off the dole.

Shaniqua racking up $283.1M in dole payments like a B1 bomber? I think we can find much more useful program cuts than a generalization made by an uninformed poster.

Because Congress can't stop spending money they don't have.

and they've done it for 200 years.

It's time to end the welfare state.

Shoutout to RealDave

Our national debt is so high because of the annual $1.4 trillion in government gifts to you in the form of tax expenditures, which I have no doubt you would scream like a welfare queen if anyone threatened to take them away.

Shoutout to RealDave

Our national debt is so high because of the annual $1.4 trillion in government gifts to you in the form of tax expenditures, which I have no doubt you would scream like a welfare queen if anyone threatened to take them away.

I doubt it.

So you are in favor of eliminating all tax exemptions, deductions, and credits so we can lower tax rates on everyone and balance the budget?

Am not sure what this woman has to do with the national debt? she would be better used in an add for birth control.

Shaniqua racking up $283.1M in dole payments like a B1 bomber? I think we can find much more useful program cuts than a generalization made by an uninformed poster.

Medicare, Medicaid and social security come to mind.

Military expenditure should be cut by a third atleast

Shoutout to RealDave

I doubt it.

So you are in favor of eliminating all tax exemptions, deductions, and credits so we can lower tax rates on everyone and balance the budget?

I am.

Shoutout to RealDave

such as? why didn't you explain what? are you afraid you'd be wrong? hahahahahaahaha

Why is our national debt so high?

Who cares? In 2016 Trump said he would pay off the national debt in 8 years.

It's a problem we won't have for much longer, with Trump in the white house.

Shoutout to RealDave

I doubt it.

I am.

Then why are you blaming poor people like some kind of ignorant hick?

Medicare, Medicaid and social security come to mind.

Military expenditure should be cut by a third atleast

You realize that Medicare and Social Security are not government expenditures? It comes out of your paycheck and the company you work for.

Shoutout to RealDave

such as? why didn't you explain what? are you afraid you'd be wrong? hahahahahaahaha

What part do you not understand, tard? I spoke very plainly.

Shoutout to RealDave

I doubt it.

I am.

Then why are you blaming poor people like some kind of ignorant hick?

I don't blame poor people. I blame the government for social spending being too high.

Forum List

Back