Like the coward he is, Trump claims Obama never called the families of fallen soldiers as an...

Trump suffers from reflexive lying. Whenever he's cornered, so to speak, he reflexively says the first thing that comes into his head that he thinks gets him out of the corner, no matter how untrue it might be.

This is what makes Trump's lying pathological. He didn't even have to mention Obama, but he did anyway, and lied. The man simply cannot stop himself from lying.

It's an addiction.

Yeah, and he said this afternoon at his presser, he was going to mail the letters to the families of the 4 soldiers killed last week either this evening or tomorrow.

It's been a week. The military notifies family members of killed servicemembers within 24 hours or less. Why is it taking him over a week to get the letters out?

Doesn't he care?

Yeah, and he said this afternoon at his presser, he was going to mail the letters to the families of the 4 soldiers killed last week either this evening or tomorrow.

It's been a week. The military notifies family members of killed servicemembers within 24 hours or less. Why is it taking him over a week to get the letters out?

Doesn't he care?

nobody cares about the military personnel more than Donald J Trump. and i mean NOBODY.

So Trump never said Obama never called the families.

“I don’t know if he did,” the president said. “I was told he didn’t often, and a lot of presidents don’t. They write letters.”

“President Obama, I think, probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t,” Mr. Trump continued. “That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals.”

Trump Falsely Claims Obama Didn’t Contact Families of Fallen Soldiers

This is what makes Trump's lying pathological. He didn't even have to mention Obama, but he did anyway, and lied. The man simply cannot stop himself from lying.

It's an addiction.
The lying is one thing. The easily verifiable nature of the lies is the most concerning. Someone who does this is not just lying he is either unwilling or incapable of distinguishing between truth and fiction. Not exactly encouraging if you have your finger on the doomsday button.

I find it appalling that these troops died over a week ago, and Trump said this morning that the letters would go out this evening or tomorrow.

Why is it taking so long? The military notifies the families of service members killed on duty in 24 hours or less.

I find it appalling that these troops died over a week ago, and Trump said this morning that the letters would go out this evening or tomorrow.

Why is it taking so long? The military notifies the families of service members killed on duty in 24 hours or less.

Probably because it never occurred to Trump that he should do anything, until he eventually started seeing it in the media.

Trump hates the troops. Every last one of them.

Probably because it never occurred to Trump that he should do anything, until he eventually started seeing it in the media.

You know, I've actually had to work on a CACO message (death message) once in my career. And, the clock for the 24 hour notification started the minute the member died, not when we found out he'd died, which was about 30 to 45 min. later. And, nothing else was worked on in the office for the next 2 hours until we had that message letter perfect and sent out via immediate priority message.

Trump has loads of people working for him who can write a nice letter to the families and all he really has to do is sign it. How long can it take to do that?

I'm guessing it can be done in less than a week, and probably in less than a day if Trump actually cared.

Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Families Of Fallen Soldiers, Quickly Walks It Back

the previous administration didn't love America! (see how nice i am? i said "the previous administration" instead of "the Obama administration")
Linking to a Soros website is most telling.

how about i link an official video from the White House channel showing Trump making that statement.

good day, sir.

yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg
attempting_to_give_a_damn____by_fallschirm_jaeger.gif

So Trump never said Obama never called the families.

“I don’t know if he did,” the president said. “I was told he didn’t often, and a lot of presidents don’t. They write letters.”

“President Obama, I think, probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t,” Mr. Trump continued. “That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals.”

Trump Falsely Claims Obama Didn’t Contact Families of Fallen Soldiers
Are you really just stupid enough to believe everything Trump says? No one told him shit about Obama’s calls. You’re such a pawn.

Forum List

Back