Why is our national debt so high?

Our national debt is so high because of the annual $1.4 trillion in government gifts to you in the form of tax expenditures, which I have no doubt you would scream like a welfare queen if anyone threatened to take them away.

I doubt it.
So you are in favor of eliminating all tax exemptions, deductions, and credits so we can lower tax rates on everyone and balance the budget?

I am.
Then why are you blaming poor people like some kind of ignorant hick?

I don't blame poor people. I blame the government for social spending being too high.
If you were truly pissed at too much spending, you would be spending your rants on tax expenditures.

Instead, you come across like an ignorant, racist hick.

It's time to end the welfare state.

Shoutout to RealDave

Our national debt is so high because of the annual $1.4 trillion in government gifts to you in the form of tax expenditures, which I have no doubt you would scream like a welfare queen if anyone threatened to take them away.

I doubt it.

So you are in favor of eliminating all tax exemptions, deductions, and credits so we can lower tax rates on everyone and balance the budget?

you're not?

If I ran for Congress, I'd just be honest and tell voters look, I am going to do what I think is best when I get there. Most of you have no concept of accounting, budgeting or the Constitution, so I am not wasting time listening to you.

Shoutout to RealDave

such as? why didn't you explain what? are you afraid you'd be wrong? hahahahahaahaha

What part do you not understand, tard? I spoke very plainly.

you did no such thing. you did not state one tax expenditure. sorry fella.

Shoutout to RealDave

such as? why didn't you explain what? are you afraid you'd be wrong? hahahahahaahaha

I want ALL of them eliminated, retard.

All $1.4 trillion of them.

Then we would have a SURPLUS which we could use to cut taxes and pay down the debt.

We would finally have a level playing field for all taxpayers.

And we would serendipitously have campaign finance reform since special interests would not be able to bribe the American Politboro to put tax expenditures in the tax code to tilt the playing field in their favor.

Medicare, Medicaid and social security come to mind.

Military expenditure should be cut by a third atleast

You realize that Medicare and Social Security are not government expenditures? It comes out of your paycheck and the company you work for.

They're not fully funded.

So explain how you're going to save government spending, because that was your premise.
he stated, because we pay into them. that is a separate tax. you should look at your pay stub. It says federal tax, medicare tax, and FICA social security tax. each it's own. the balanced budget would come from the federal tax line. or do you believe it's ok to raid the other two tax buckets to help poor people? Why don't they let us say where our tax dollars actually go? defense spending, school spending, welfare spending, etc.....

Shoutout to RealDave

Then we would have a SURPLUS which we could use to cut taxes and pay down the debt.

And we would serendipitously have campaign finance reform since special interests would not be able to bribe the American Politboro to put tax expenditures in the tax code to tilt the playing field in their favor.

I'm fine with that. why wouldn't I be? I'd take the money I pay into it and pay it into my own fking account. why do you believe that government can spend my money better than me? I have a retirement account. WTF. only losers don't save. And let's make all spending voluntary and I get to designate where my money goes then. i.e., to military, school, welfare, etc

You realize that Medicare and Social Security are not government expenditures? It comes out of your paycheck and the company you work for.

So explain how you're going to save government spending, because that was your premise.
he stated, because we pay into them. that is a separate tax. you should look at your pay stub. It says federal tax, medicare tax, and FICA social security tax. each it's own. the balanced budget would come from the federal tax line. or do you believe it's ok to raid the other two tax buckets to help poor people?

No I said we pay into them. Reducing government spending was the stated goal by the OP. Fully funding SS or Medicare requires government to spend more to bring them into balance, it saves nothing. No I do not think raiding either fund is justified or legal. The OP needs to come up with savings. Perhaps Foreign Aid could be discussed?

he stated, because we pay into them. that is a separate tax. you should look at your pay stub. It says federal tax, medicare tax, and FICA social security tax. each it's own. the balanced budget would come from the federal tax line. or do you believe it's ok to raid the other two tax buckets to help poor people?

No I said we pay into them. Reducing government spending was the stated goal by the OP. Fully funding SS or Medicare requires government to spend more to bring them into balance, it saves nothing. No I do not think raiding either fund is justified or legal. The OP needs to come up with savings. Perhaps Foreign Aid could be discussed?
I'm sorry, you lost me. what do you mean by fully funding SS or Medicare?

I'm sorry, you lost me. what do you mean by fully funding SS or Medicare?

Returning monies spent in other uses to the correct fund.

I'm fine with that. why wouldn't I be? I'd take the money I pay into it and pay it into my own fking account. why do you believe that government can spend my money better than me? I have a retirement account. WTF. only losers don't save. And let's make all spending voluntary and I get to designate where my money goes then. i.e., to military, school, welfare, etc
Please explain how your retard wiring works so I can understand how you think me wanting to ban all tax expenditures means I think the government can spend your money better than you.

This should be fucking fascinating.

Shoutout to RealDave

Social Security by the way doesn't go toward paying down the debt, you know this right?

Please explain how your retard wiring works so I can understand how you think me wanting to ban all tax expenditures means I think the government can spend your money better than you.

This should be fucking fascinating.
if you have no expenditures, then you don't need my money. I mean it's what you just said.

Forum List

Back