Why is Obama so incredibly weird?

Chapter 2 of Barack Obama's autobiography, Dreams From My Father:

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

Chapter 2 of Barack Obama's autobiography, Dreams From My Father:

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

muddly wanted "proof" that President Obama acknowledged having eaten dog?

What a simpleton.

Although, in fairness, it MUST be noted that it is often difficult (and silly) to take at face value ANYTHING the man says.

motivatorf20d30c4366b48f103b2d737b264ad78d2758509.jpg

Ok don't nuke me here. I know it's a "cat thing" but it's still funny.

obama-alf2.png

Last edited:

Yawn! Anything else? You could try contesting his birthplace again; that always paid dividends for you guys. LOL.

Your bag of tricks is empty.
So is your skull... dumb fuck... now go study your Rules for Radicals some more. You're trying, but we can see right through your pathetic Saul Alinsky act... moron.

Grow a fucking brain.

Yeah, go with that...birtherism and profanity. Made in America!

Would have to be a weird child to knowingly eat dog meat. Years ago as a Girl Scout leader I went with our troops to a service unit camp out. My friend and I were leaders to two troops, one Brownie troop ( ages 7-9) and a Junior troop ( ages 10 -12 ). The service unit leader had planned the menu and announced that the evening meal was going to be venison vegetable soup. The announcement started absolute chaos. Out of the 26 girls in our troops, only 3 ate the soup. I can't imagine what would have happened had we tried to feed them dog.

So there is no quote? I figured as much.

It's in his book. You know. Dreams of my Father. His own freaking book. Is your name Peggy in real life?

Yes, quote the part where he brags about it.

If he's saying Lolo can get them tiger meat too, it's a brag on. Wealth. Lolo was a government liason for a major oil company.

To be able to afford the luxuries of dog meat and tiger meat is a brag on unto itself.

[youtube]nEBN8wOKjMo[/youtube]

It took two hours to upload (dial up in a primitive region of the planet) but it was worth waiting for.

I laughed my ass off. These people are geniuses who produced this. The "omg I just bought a new bag of Iams" killed me. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDPtL5qT9A&feature=player_detailpage]Hitler FInds Out Romney Strapped His Dog to the Car Roof - YouTube[/ame]

obama is not wierd. He is just a little bit too inculcated into the Chicago black community. He wants to be a singer, he wants to be a basketball player. Ask 100 boys from the south side of Chicago, they would say the same thing.

Forum List

Back