Biden - Gaff King

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
The Florida evergators. Anyone who picked this moron to be vice president of the United States of America does not qualify to lead - and he just keeps letting him talk :confused:

When the administration has the total cooperation of the mainstream media anything is possible including ignoring and covering up the antics and inappropriate behavior of a maniac who is a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Joe Biden is becoming a mirror image of Miss Cleo,,he is already predicting everything Romney is going to do if elected, including a mandate where all dog owners must transport their pets on the roofs of their car because it will be a hazard to let a dog in a back seat. (dog germs !!!)

The Florida evergators. Anyone who picked this moron to be vice president of the United States of America does not qualify to lead - and he just keeps letting him talk :confused:

The funny thing is at times Biden can be incredibly articulate.

I remember seeing him speak not long before he announced he was going to run for President and I was impressed by the way he didnt give stupid slogan/soundbyte answers.

Then he announced his intention to run and almost right out of the gate started saying the stupidest shit.

Im not voting for Romeny but I agree that Bidens acts the fool most of the time. Obama should ditch him and put Hilary on the ticket!

The funny thing is at times Biden can be incredibly articulate.

I remember seeing him speak not long before he announced he was going to run for President and I was impressed by the way he didnt give stupid slogan/soundbyte answers.

Then he announced his intention to run and almost right out of the gate started saying the stupidest shit.

Im not voting for Romeny but I agree that Bidens acts the fool most of the time. Obama should ditch him and put Hilary on the ticket!

I heard one Democrat say he's an idiot.....but he's their idiot.

Btw, he's the only person in Congress that's broke that I know of.

who ever thought we would see the day where we would have two senile and dumbfounded buttheads running the county. and to think they used to pick on Dan Quayle? Dan Quayle makes Obama look like a dufass on his first day at work as a Taco Bell busboy.

Foreign Policy expert....no fool at all. Foxcrappe.

And, he's done some very good work at veep.

Hilary is well suited for her job and has done a good job for us.

But, don't expect rw's to give credit where its due. They're too busy lying. You can always tell they're lying from two things -

One is they can never post proof of any of their really stupid rants and two is, they're fingers are moving on their keyboard.

Joe Biden is becoming a mirror image of Miss Cleo,,he is already predicting everything Romney is going to do if elected, including a mandate where all dog owners must transport their pets on the roofs of their car because it will be a hazard to let a dog in a back seat. (dog germs !!!)

Kill germs. Eat a dog.

Forum List

Back