Why is Obama so incredibly weird?

As a 10 year old boy you don't have a lot of say in whats served for dinner. Much more weird to tie your dog to the top of the car and drive hundreds of miles as an adult when you exercise providence over the dog.

No comparison.

You're citing the actions of a youth and calling the man "weird". It makes you look daft, silly, and desperate.

It's frankly hilarious as many of your posts on this subject are. Since nearly all of your recent posts are on this subject, it's a never-ending riot.

What is hilarious is the lefts defense of eating dog meat. :eusa_whistle: Paging Ashley Judd and Pam Anderson. Wanna comment that your Prez loved dog meat?

The issue isn't that a child ate dog meat. It's the adult in him who felt he had to brag about it in his biography. The book remember?

And more disgusting than ever is watching knee jerk liberals defend this practice. But are pissed off at the Romneys that their dog went on their vacation with them in a vari kennel on the roof of their car.

Hello? Seamus made it to Lake Huron. Lolo's next gig was to try to get tiger meat for the family.

Seamus should have been named "Lucky". But by all means, cheer him on for attempting to portray himself as "worldly".

Equating a 10 year old's eating habits to an adult's abuse of a dog is pretty stupid. Feel free to keep it up and we'll see where the voting public comes out on the subject? Kthanxbye.

LOL, but digging up peoples 20 year old divorce records is normal..
oooo the double double standards..tsk tsk

Is it weird for an American POTUS to have a Kenyan National Communist as a father?

obama-father-2.jpg

Obama didn't get to choose his father, did you?

I mean besides having had three different names, having a communist father and being raised muslim at school in an Indonesian Madrassa, eating house pets, etc. etc.

obama_Muslim-Garb-167x300.jpg

discuss.
One could also note that Mitt Romney is descended from polygamists who fled to Mexico from the US so that they could continue their "immoral" sexual practices!

Does that deserve an "honorable mention" on SniperFire's "weird index?"

Last edited:
Is it weird for an American POTUS to have a Kenyan National Communist as a father?

obama-father-2.jpg

obama did get to choose the dreams he got from his father. What dreams DID he get from his father? He met the man one time when he was about 12. obama has no dreams from his father. He has dreams of his mentors like communist Frank Marshall Davis, that he attributes to his father. His father is a construct of snippets of anticolonial musings that he has incorporated into the manufactured father-figure.

Stanley Dunham was enamored of the communist freedom fighter. She had to have spoken of the obamadaddy as a towering figure leading the battle against British hegemony. She was not unlike a mother who patiently tells her son of Daddy's heroism in war and how many lives he saved and how courageous and wonderful he was. Just so the boy doesn't find out that daddy is a petty thief who spent his life in and out of prison,

obama-father-2.jpg

obama did get to choose the dreams he got from his father. What dreams DID he get from his father? He met the man one time when he was about 12. obama has no dreams from his father. He has dreams of his mentors like communist Frank Marshall Davis, that he attributes to his father. His father is a construct of snippets of anticolonial musings that he has incorporated into the manufactured father-figure.

Stanley Dunham was enamored of the communist freedom fighter. She had to have spoken of the obamadaddy as a towering figure leading the battle against British hegemony. She was not unlike a mother who patiently tells her son of Daddy's heroism in war and how many lives he saved and how courageous and wonderful he was. Just so the boy doesn't find out that daddy is a petty thief who spent his life in and out of prison,

Well I never read the book so I can't really comment on that, I was just saying nobody gets to choose and decide who their father is, the fact that Obamas father was like this and was mostly absent from his life was not Obamas fault, if you are going to slam Obama there is plenty to go on, but things like his father are out of his control, none of us get to choose who our parents are.

Well I never read the book so I can't really comment on that, I was just saying nobody gets to choose and decide who their father is, the fact that Obamas father was like this and was mostly absent from his life was not Obamas fault, if you are going to slam Obama there is plenty to go on, but things like his father are out of his control, none of us get to choose who our parents are.

You need to wipe that Obama off of your chin.

LOL

He is not only weird...apparently he should be known as Tripod....

Sorry...had the wrong link...this one (above ) is the right one.

Last edited by a moderator:

HG, We don't get to choose who our parents are, but we do get to choose the opinions we have of them.

You need to wipe that Obama off of your chin.

LOL

You need to put your boyfriends dick back in your mouth and shut the fuck up faggot.

HG, We don't get to choose who our parents are, but we do get to choose the opinions we have of them.

Fair enough.

Sorry bout that,

1. I find it weird Obama is still in office.
2. He has shit all over this country.
3. And the direction this country is going is in a spiral, spiraling towards the drain.
4. And the libturds are still defending him, while they go down the drain first.
5. Its mostly the libturds who has lost everything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I find it weird Obama is still in office.
2. He has shit all over this country.
3. And the direction this country is going is in a spiral, spiraling towards the drain.
4. And the libturds are still defending him, while they go down the drain first.
5. Its mostly the libturds who has lost everything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The gubmint dependents are his remaining supporters, and they will defend their freeride at all costs (which to them is no cost).

Forum List

Back