Why Is Obama So Friggen Lazy?

So, I'm confused.

As a white guy is it acceptable for me to call my black friend a ******? We've been close friends for 20 years. Bet men at each others weddings. He is in fact my ******.

So.. anybody want to lay money on whether or not Obama is smoking pot in the White House? This guy has to be a weedhead.

The man has never had to lead and doesn't know how to, period.........
I agree.

In the military analogy a primary characteristic of skillful leadership is decisiveness, which Obama seems to lack. A decisive leader is not afraid to risk making a mistake. That characteristic combined with good judgment is what great victories are made of.

Obama is not decisive. He tends to be exhaustively cautious, preferring to examine every facet of an issue and pondering every possibility. The problem with this kind of bureaucratic procrastination in the military example is while the indecisive leader is carefully avoiding making a mistake his enemy is making the most of the time advantage he's been given.

Having observed Obama's leadership style for eighteen months now my impression of him is that of the stereotypical bureaucrat. He is counterproductively cautious and is not inclined to strike when the iron is hot.

The man has never had to lead and doesn't know how to, period.........
I agree.

In the military analogy a primary characteristic of skillful leadership is decisiveness, which Obama seems to lack. A decisive leader is not afraid to risk making a mistake. That characteristic combined with good judgment is what great victories are made of.

Obama is not decisive. He tends to be exhaustively cautious, preferring to examine every facet of an issue and pondering every possibility. The problem with this kind of bureaucratic procrastination in the military example is while the indecisive leader is carefully avoiding making a mistake his enemy is making the most of the time advantage he's been given.

Having observed Obama's leadership style for eighteen months now my impression of him is that of the stereotypical bureaucrat. He is counterproductively cautious and is not inclined to strike when the iron is hot.

Obama is the kinda guy who if in the military would become a colonel and general at a very young age because promotions come VERY fast to those who won't take risks. He'd be in command of something shitty and of no import, but he would be highly ranked.

4233096936_58a8afbc04.jpg

This guy plays more golf then any President I've ever seen. Yesterday he played golf for 4 hours instead of worrying about the oil spill, the soldiers being killed in his war, the economy going in the shitter, and his request for $50 billion in stimulus to bail out the Teachers Union yesterday.

Gone is the urgency that made Bush decide that playing golf was bad for his image. [He stopped playing in 03'] I have never seen Obama life a finger to do anything except to point blame at someone else.

I get the impression that Obama is just too busy hosting celebrations and playing golf to take care of the job he was elected to do. This guy isn't up to the job. He just doesn't have any urgency about him.

The most he's done is talk to people....TALK!!!

obama3-302sb.jpg

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."
--BARACK OBAMA

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: Memorial Day Vacation, Golf?

When is this guy gonna stop talking????

When is he gonna stop playing golf????

When is he gonna get to work????

So I'm asking.....
Is Obama too lazy to be President?

I wouldn't call him lazy--he seems to be busy all the time--just not at work.

The problem is--this country did not elect a LEADER. They elected an intellectual egg-head-a-past community organizer that is very accustomed to delegating job duties. Obama never rolls up his sleeves and actually LEADS--he is incapable of that. He gives wonderfully scripted and rehearshed speeches--but when it comes to leading during a crisis--he simply can't. It's not in his character--and it something he is not going to learn in any book--or study to be one.

First off it's not a spill and I've never blamed the blowout on Obama.

I blame Obama for his slow reaction to the clean up efforts. Just a few days after it happened the Dutch and several other foreign nations offered their assistance and equipment and Obama denied it, and now five to six weeks later he's finally reconsidering. Jindall asked to use berms to protect marshes, four weeks later he got a response and was approved to use berms but only 2 percent of what he requested. six weeks into the leak Obama hasn't spoken to BP's CEO, something he should have done on day one.

No Obama was too busy playing golf, going to fundraisers and concerts and hosting sports teams to worry about the folks on the Gulf Coast.

But you go ahead and defend him or do what you lefties typically do, refer back to Bush.

OK, let's say that that was actually the case... Cool.

THEN HOW COME IT'S NINE FUCKING YEARS LATER AND BUSH STILL HASN'T "CLEANED UP" AFTER 9/11????

How come it took a change of president to finally focus our attention on Al Qaeda instead of on conquering a country that had nothing to do with 9/11?

And don't tell me all about how you didn't really support Bush, because that is a bunch of utter bullshit.

You morons voted him back into office for a second term after he didn't clean up after 9/11, and instead created a whole new GIANT CLUSTERFUCK in Iraq.

Now, it's been what? 50 Days since the worst corporate fuck up EVER? On the bottom of the OCEAN for god's sake?

And you people choose NOW to scream your heads off?

Give me a fucking break.

Last edited:
Nail? Meet Hammer. Cut through the BS and nail it! He hasn't lead crap of any consequence much less held a REAL job.

OK, first of all: Me stepping away from the keyboard to live real life does not constitute a "Nail/Hammer" moment, especially with such a weak rationalization as that.
If you look to that comment for a closer, you really need to look harder.

Secondly, you should really remove your lips from between that poster's buttocks, your nose is turning a nasty shade of dark brown.

Not to mention the entire premise of this thread is fucking ludicrous coming from people who voted for a president that spent half his presidency on vacation.

Oh, but I"m sure you're all going to try to disown him now, and come up with some lame "Blame Booooosh" line as a defense mechanism. LOL.

I agree with most of what you said except that Obama isn't likable while Bush was. Any White House journalist will tell you that.

I do agree with your Urkel comment. I used to call him President Urkel.

OK, first of all, I think that we can ALL agree that all politicians in Washington are in some way ruled by the corporate oligarchy, including the "Tea Party".

Now, with that out of the way:

I thought the press had a "love affair" with Obama? Oh, but now none of them "like" him? You need to make up your mind.

And I like Obama, and I didn't like Bush, so I guess that disproves your theory about "likeability", which is obviously a subjective term.

Oh, and while we're at the "Blame Obama/Blame Bush" game, here's a good one:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4lKIrQHGCE&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
First off it's not a spill and I've never blamed the blowout on Obama.

I blame Obama for his slow reaction to the clean up efforts. Just a few days after it happened the Dutch and several other foreign nations offered their assistance and equipment and Obama denied it, and now five to six weeks later he's finally reconsidering. Jindall asked to use berms to protect marshes, four weeks later he got a response and was approved to use berms but only 2 percent of what he requested. six weeks into the leak Obama hasn't spoken to BP's CEO, something he should have done on day one.

No Obama was too busy playing golf, going to fundraisers and concerts and hosting sports teams to worry about the folks on the Gulf Coast.

But you go ahead and defend him or do what you lefties typically do, refer back to Bush.

OK, let's say that that was actually the case... Cool.

THEN HOW COME IT'S NINE FUCKING YEARS LATER AND BUSH STILL HASN'T "CLEANED UP" AFTER 9/11????

How come it took a change of president to finally focus our attention on Al Qaeda instead of on conquering a country that had nothing to do with 9/11?

And don't tell me all about how you didn't really support Bush, because that is a bunch of utter bullshit.

You morons voted him back into office for a second term after he didn't clean up after 9/11, and instead created a whole new GIANT CLUSTERFUCK in Iraq.

Now, it's been what? 50 Days since the worst corporate fuck up EVER? On the bottom of the OCEAN for god's sake?

And you people choose NOW to scream your heads off?

Give me a fucking break.

Oh, so now that the "you're a racist if you disagree with Obama" card has played out you've moved on to "if you think Obama is doing a bad job, you must have loved BOOSH" argument? Both are stupid, and childish. No surprise that you chose to use them.

Oh, so now that the "you're a racist if you disagree with Obama" card has played out you've moved on to "if you think Obama is doing a bad job, you must have loved BOOSH" argument? Both are stupid, and childish. No surprise that you chose to use them.

Don't even try that bullshit.

I'd NEVER call anyone a racist for disagreeing with Obama.

I called YOU a racist because you called Obama a ******.

It's really sad that you think the reason I think you're a racist is because you disagree with Obama's politics though.

Don't even try that bullshit.

I'd NEVER call anyone a racist for disagreeing with Obama.

I called YOU a racist because you called Obama a ******.

It's really sad that you think the reason I think you're a racist is because you disagree with Obama's politics though.

A) Learn to read, I pointedly said that you were NOT using the "you're a racist if you disagree with Obama" card.

B) So all black people that use the word ****** are racists to? I'll stop calling them ****** when they stop saying it about themselves.

Got it ******?

A) Learn to read, I pointedly said that you were NOT using the "you're a racist if you disagree with Obama" card.

Wow, revisionist history 5 minutes after the fact! That might be a new record.

You said:

Implying that I had in fact been using that strategy, and had abandoned it when it stopped working.

B) So all black people that use the word ****** are racists to? I'll stop calling them ****** when they stop saying it about themselves.

Got it ******?

Here's what you should do. Go to the South Bronx, walk up to a black man and call him a ******.

Then explain to him that you don't mean "Nigga" (with an "A"), but that you specifically mean "******" (with an "er").

I let him and his friends explain it to you.

You said:

Implying that I had in fact been using that strategy, and had abandoned it when it stopped working.

Got it ******?

Here's what you should do. Go to the South Bronx, walk up to a black man and call him a ******.

Then explain to him that you don't mean "Nigga" (with an "A"), but that you specifically mean "******" (with an "er").

LOL, my best friend is black, we've been best friends for 20 years, he's a very big very tough guy, the first thing I said to him was what's up ****** because I heard him saying it to other blacks. He got mad , then he laughed , I aint skeered.

As I said, if I found a name offensive I wouldn't go around calling people like me that name and blacks are the only people I see doing that. I have never seen a white person call another person a honkey, a jew call someone a ****, an irishman calling someone a mick, etc etc and then act like the fucking world was coming to an end if someone else said it. Only blacks. Tells me the word isn't that offensive.

You said:

Got it ******?

I'm still trying to figure out what all of this has to do with Obama being too lazy to be President.:gives:

Forum List

Back