Why Is Obama So Friggen Lazy?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
4233096936_58a8afbc04.jpg

This guy plays more golf then any President I've ever seen. Yesterday he played golf for 4 hours instead of worrying about the oil spill, the soldiers being killed in his war, the economy going in the shitter, and his request for $50 billion in stimulus to bail out the Teachers Union yesterday.

Gone is the urgency that made Bush decide that playing golf was bad for his image. [He stopped playing in 03'] I have never seen Obama life a finger to do anything except to point blame at someone else.

I get the impression that Obama is just too busy hosting celebrations and playing golf to take care of the job he was elected to do. This guy isn't up to the job. He just doesn't have any urgency about him.

The most he's done is talk to people....TALK!!!

obama3-302sb.jpg

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."
--BARACK OBAMA

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: Memorial Day Vacation, Golf?

When is this guy gonna stop talking????

When is he gonna stop playing golf????

When is he gonna get to work????

So I'm asking.....
Is Obama too lazy to be President?

4233096936_58a8afbc04.jpg

This guy plays more golf then any President I've ever seen. Yesterday he played golf for 4 hours instead of worrying about the oil spill, the soldiers being killed in his war, the economy going in the shitter, and his request for $50 billion in stimulus to bail out the Teachers Union yesterday.

Gone is the urgency that made Bush decide that playing golf was bad for his image. [He stopped playing in 03'] I have never seen Obama life a finger to do anything except to point blame at someone else.

I get the impression that Obama is just too busy hosting celebrations and playing golf to take care of the job he was elected to do. This guy isn't up to the job. He just doesn't have any urgency about him.

The most he's done is talk to people....TALK!!!

obama3-302sb.jpg

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."
--BARACK OBAMA

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: Memorial Day Vacation, Golf?

When is this guy gonna stop talking????

When is he gonna stop playing golf????

When is he gonna get to work????

So I'm asking.....
Is Obama too lazy to be President?

It's probably not so much that he's lazy as it is that he's inept.

On the bright side, if he's playing golf, he's leaving the country alone. That's four less hours of damage.

Everyone seems to feel he doesn't get mad enough.

I feel he lacks the energy to do the job. It's simple as that.

Some say he's incompetent.

I say he doesn't want to explore all of the possibilities of working out problems because he really isn't interested in expending the energy that would take.

Some say he's not lazy because he ran a great campaign....

An election campaign is just making promises you never intend on doing.

These are real problems that need real solutions....and we can't afford to have a President that offers nothing but neglect.

You used it approx. a month ago, in description of the good folks of New Orleans. And I'm not going to let you forget about it, RACIST.

Your confusing me with somebody else.

Umm, no, it was you.

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

Still....what does that have to do with Obama?

I wasn't even thinking about his race.

Is this the best argument you have??????

Last edited:
Ha ha ha...:lol::lol::lol:

When did I use the "N" word.

His race has nothing to do with this. He's just plain lazy.

Fucken racist.:eusa_angel:

You used it approx. a month ago, in description of the good folks of New Orleans. And I'm not going to let you forget about it, RACIST.

No, he isn't confusing you with someone else. I had you on my ignore list for a short while because of your use of the word "******". You will need to create a new screen name before you can ever shake it.

No, he isn't confusing you with someone else. I had you on my ignore list for a short while because of your use of the word "******". You will need to create a new screen name before you can ever shake it.

for crying out loud, get over it and stop derailing the thread.

Umm, no, it was you.

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

Still....what does that have to do with Obama?

I wasn't even thinking about his race.

Is this the best argument you have??????

:lol: Denial. You are scared of your own convictions. Should anyone really listen to you at all? You for sure referred to N.O. persons as the N-word. It was foul, and I've been giggling at your rants ever since because you've revealed their true fuel.

SNIP:
June 14, 2010
A Mom Asks: Should We Care What's Wrong with Obama?
By Kyle-Anne Shiver
Robin of Berkeley has provided a great summary of psychological speculation to answer a question now in the minds of some Americans: "What's wrong with Obama?"

I suppose a few among us are still asking this question, as though the answer will undo a whit of the damage done. As a full-time mom, with 36 years of experience under my belt and a couple of model American adults now on my resume, I've stopped asking that question, however. In fact, from a mom's point of view, I'm much more prone, at this point, to be asking, "Should we care what's wrong with Obama?"

From the Dr. Mom perspective, as opposed to the therapist's paradigm, it's not hard to surmise that the boy, Barry Obama, was victimized by Murphy's Law of Character Development. Every single thing that could go wrong in the development of strong and upright character quite obviously did go wrong in Obama's childhood. To which, I might add, so what? He's a grown-up now. He ain't twelve anymore. And he has more than three hundred million real people to whom he owes a good day's work for a good day's pay.

read it all here.
American Thinker: A Mom Asks: Should We Care What's Wrong with Obama?

for crying out loud, get over it and stop derailing the thread.

Are you really THIS stupid? Nevermind...dumb question. Any negative thread created about Obama by a person who is known to be racists against blacks is automatically tainted as they cannot be objective in their criticism.

Forum List

Back