Why Is Obama So Friggen Lazy?

What was that big blowout about the word ******? I say it all the time, I could say ****** all day long. Not because I hate all black people, but because I think it's freaking hilarious that a black person will walk up another black person and holler "what's up my ******" and then get pissed if a white person calls some black trash fool a ******. No other race is that stupid... Have you for example ever seen a Jew walk up to another Jew and yell "whats up my ****?" No, of course you haven't.

If its such an offensive word they wouldn't call each other it.

Back on topic, Obama isn't lazy . He is simply inept. As CG said, as a nation we're better off when he's on the golf course.

What was that big blowout about the word ******? I say it all the time, I could say ****** all day long. Not because I hate all black people, but because I think it's freaking hilarious that a black person will walk up another black person and holler "what's up my ******" and then get pissed if a white person calls some black trash fool a ******. No other race is that stupid... Have you for example ever seen a Jew walk up to another Jew and yell "whats up my ****?" No, of course you haven't.

Back on topic, Obama isn't lazy . He is simply inept. As CG said, as a nation we're better off when he's on the golf course.

So, you regularly call our President a "******", do you?

You can't be that STUPID. Oh, that's right, you're a wingnut, so yeah, you can be. All he's doing is dealing with the big issues that past administrations and congresses have left on the back burners to fester for decades. I say, cheers to him. At least he has the gumption to take these issues on.

What issues are you referring to and how has Obama dealt with them?

Healthcare reform (congress has been trying since Truman)
Yes a system that most experts agree will fail and result in MASSIVE over spending
Financial Regulation reform
yeah right, just another push to get rid of capitalism
Immigration reform (and I don't know if the Dems or the GOP has the guts to tackle this one. The GOP didn't the last time around).
What exactly has he done here?
Reductions in nuclear arsenals (Russia and US)
Was I dreaming when Reagan signed the first SALTI treaty?
USAspending.gov
and how many errors or lies have been found on this site?
Veterans Healthcare reform
What reforms?
The Stimulus Package
MASSIVE failure
Energy Reform (still in progress)
In progress my ass, making a wish does not constitute making policy.
And that's in less than two years.
Jesus Christ just think of the damage he'll do in 4 years.

Last edited:
[...]
No, he isn't confusing you with someone else. I had you on my ignore list for a short while because of your use of the word "******". You will need to create a new screen name before you can ever shake it.
"The American negro will not be truly free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

So, you regularly call our President a "******", do you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IWtu2H4as]YouTube - Boondocks Season 3 Promo: "The Story of Jimmy Rebel"[/ame]

:lol:

You can't be that STUPID. Oh, that's right, you're a wingnut, so yeah, you can be. All he's doing is dealing with the big issues that past administrations and congresses have left on the back burners to fester for decades. I say, cheers to him. At least he has the gumption to take these issues on.

Immigration reform (and I don't know if the Dems or the GOP has the guts to tackle this one. The GOP didn't the last time around).
USAspending.gov
The Stimulus Package

Are you serious? You don't know history very well. Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reagan tried immigration reform and found that amnesty doesn't work.

USA spending:

• •President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.
    •President Bush began a string of expensive finan*cial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.
    •President Bush created a Medicare drug entitle*ment that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new govern*ment health care fund.
    •President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. Presi*dent Obama would double it.
    •President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in*creased this spending by 20 percent.
    •President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.

•President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.

Look up the Veteran Healthcare Act of 1992.

As for for Healthcare. it is already proven to be more expensive than advertised.

Obamacare: Surprise! (Not)–More Expensive Than Advertised Secondhand Smoke | A First Things Blog

Again I asked how Obama has dealt with issues that you claim others had failed to deal with and you haven't been very convincing.

Yes a system that most experts agree will fail and result in MASSIVE over spending

yeah right, just another push to get rid of capitalism

What exactly has he done here?

Was I dreaming when Reagan signed the first SALTI treaty?

and how many errors or lies have been found on this site?

What reforms?

MASSIVE failure
In progress my ass, making a wish does not constitute making policy.
Jesus Christ just think of the damage he'll do in 4 years.

You need to find you a better group of experts to listen to other than those presented on Faux News. They are only there because they agree with Faux. If you find a more balanced expert, they will tell you that the healthcare reform is no panacea. Some things it will improve, other things it won't improve.

As for the other stuff. Don't confuse whether or not you agree with the policy with actually getting a policy.

USAspending.gov
The Stimulus Package

Are you serious? You don't know history very well. Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

USA spending:

• •President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.
    •President Bush began a string of expensive finan*cial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.
    •President Bush created a Medicare drug entitle*ment that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new govern*ment health care fund.
    •President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. Presi*dent Obama would double it.
    •President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in*creased this spending by 20 percent.
    •President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.

•President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.

As for for Healthcare. it is already proven to be more expensive than advertised.

Obamacare: Surprise! (Not)–More Expensive Than Advertised Secondhand Smoke | A First Things Blog

Again I asked how Obama has dealt with issues that you claim others had failed to deal with and you haven't been very convincing.

Wasn't trying to 'convince' you. I know that's impossible. Just pointing out what's in the actual record. BTW, and just because like reducing nukes, just because Reagan got it started, doesn't mean he finished. By his own accord, his goal was to get rid of all of them.

USAspending.gov
The Stimulus Package

USA spending:

Wasn't trying to 'convince' you. I know that's impossible. Just pointing out what's in the actual record. BTW, and just because like reducing nukes, just because Reagan got it started, doesn't mean he finished. By his own accord, his goal was to get rid of all of them.

So Obama finished all these issues you mentioned? That's funny because all the issues you listed are still an issue. Face it, Obama hasn't achieved anything other than adding more money to the deficit and growing the government. Obama said that his spending would keep unemployment below 8 percent and you probably believed him.

[...]

So I'm asking.....
Is Obama too lazy to be President?

It's probably not so much that he's lazy as it is that he's inept.
I don't think he's either lazy or inept. I believe Obama is an administrative Trojan Horse imposed on us by the same kingmakers who shoved George W. Bush down our throats.

He is clearly subordinate to the corporate oligarchy, a posture which causes him to appear weak and/or lazy. I believe he was delivered to the Presidency with the understanding that fulfilling obligations to his sponsors would not be conducive to winning a second term. So if Obama appears unconcerned, perhaps it's because he is.

It appears to me that he, like Bush, is making the most of all the Presidency has to offer in terms of personal accommodation. But unlike Bush he is personable and likeable therefore his failures and shortcomings are not perceived as offensive.

Briefly stated, Obama is enjoying his accession and he is carefully laying the foundation for a comfortable future for himself and his family. So he has no intention of doing anything to offend the power structure in any significant way.

As far as the hopes of those Americans who chose to elect a Black man as their President are concerned, we were hoping for a Muhammad Ali but we got an Urkel. So what we can expect for the next two-and-a-half years is more skyward gazing and inspirational bullshit.

Yeah, the funny part is that you don't realize that the creator of the "Boondocks" is pointing out how much of an self-hating racist asshole that character is.

What's even funnier is you trying to emulate him, thinking that it's OK to do so, and not realizing how fucking stupid that makes you.

And the reason black people use the word "Nigga", (not ******, you jackass) to address each other in a friendly manner is due to a philosophy held by Malcolm X, which posits that continuous use of a word, in another context, makes the word lose it's derogatory power.

You may agree with him or not, but YOUR use of the word "******" is obviously NOT meant to continue this philosophy.

Which makes YOU a racist cock-sucker. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

So Obama finished all these issues you mentioned? That's funny because all the issues you listed are still an issue. Face it, Obama hasn't achieved anything other than adding more money to the deficit and growing the government. Obama said that his spending would keep unemployment below 8 percent and you probably believed him.

The fact is, Obama could shit gold out his ass, start a colony on Mars, and cure AIDS...

And you would still say the same thing.

Yeah, the funny part is that you don't realize that the creator of the "Boondocks" is pointing out how much of an self-hating racist asshole that character is.

What's even funnier is you trying to emulate him, thinking that it's OK to do so, and not realizing how fucking stupid that makes you.

And the reason black people use the word "Nigga", (not ******, you jackass) to address each other in a friendly manner is due to a philosophy held by Malcolm X, which posits that continuous use of a word, in another context, makes the word lose it's derogatory power.

You may agree with him or not, but YOUR use of the word "******" is obviously NOT meant to continue this philosophy.

Which makes YOU a racist cock-sucker. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes, yes, I did not understand a cartoon until you pointed it out............... Either that or maybe I just think it's funny regardless of its intent.

You can spell nigga or niggah or niggu however you want, it boils down to a variant of ******. IF blacks were truly horrified by the word they wouldn't use ANY form of it. EVERY race I know of has people who use certain racial slurs towards them, yet blacks are the ONLY ones that I am aware of that use those self same words towards each other. My wife for instance is often called a beaner, yet I have NEVER heard her walk up to another Latino and exclaim "What up my beanahhh?" Why? Because the word beaner is in fact offensive to her and so she doesn't use it; but I assure you that if she does I will be on it like white on rice and start calling everyone she knows a beaner to point out the stupidity.

as for your last statement

A) I'm not a racist
B) Are you implying that all racists are homosexuals or females?

The fact is, Obama could shit gold out his ass, start a colony on Mars, and cure AIDS...

No, the real fact is Obama can't even do what we expect a President to do, so your hypothetical is a ridiculous strawman argument.

Yes, yes, I did not understand a cartoon until you pointed it out............... Either that or maybe I just think it's funny regardless of its intent.

You can spell nigga or niggah or niggu however you want, it boils down to a variant of ******. IF blacks were truly horrified by the word they wouldn't use ANY form of it. EVERY race I know of has people who use certain racial slurs towards them, yet blacks are the ONLY ones that I am aware of that use those self same words towards each other. My wife for instance is often called a beaner, yet I have NEVER heard her walk up to another Latino and exclaim "What up my beanahhh?" Why? Because the word beaner is in fact offensive to her and so she doesn't use it; but I assure you that if she does I will be on it like white on rice and start calling everyone she knows a beaner to point out the stupidity.

as for your last statement

A) I'm not a racist
B) Are you implying that all racists are homosexuals or females?

Actually, I'm just implying that you personally suck cock. I don't know whether you're a full-blown homosexual, or just like to smoke a little pole now and then.

And yes, unless the President of the United States is your good buddy, thus "your nigga", than by calling him a "******", you ARE in fact a racist.

When's the last time you and he hung out? Do you have a regular night where you and he and the guys from college all get together and play some poker?

No? Well, then you are in fact a racist.

No, the real fact is Obama can't even do what we expect a President to do, so your hypothetical is a ridiculous strawman argument.

The other poster just listed a long list of things that the President personally had a hand in getting done.

Yet, you dismissed them all out-of-hand, or claimed they were the work of someone else.

If Obama personally saved the planet from a collision with an asteroid, you would claim that:

1. The asteroid wasn't going to hit the Earth anyway, and

2. We just blew billions of taxpayer dollars on bogus asteroid deflection.

Fact is Obama could be caught fucking a dog and you'd claim he's just being kind to animals.

Fact is Obama could be caught fucking a dog and you'd claim he's just being kind to animals.

OK, let's take the BP Spill for example

If you blame Obama for the BP deal...

Then 9/11 is Bush's fault.

Period, pure and simple.

Now, I don't believe that to be true, but that is what you are asserting when you say that the BP spill is Obama's fault because it "happened on his watch".

OK, let's take the BP Spill for example

If you blame Obama for the BP deal...

Then 9/11 is Bush's fault.

Period, pure and simple.

Now, I don't believe that to be true, but that is what you are asserting when you say that the BP spill is Obama's fault because it "happened on his watch".

First off it's not a spill and I've never blamed the blowout on Obama.

I blame Obama for his slow reaction to the clean up efforts. Just a few days after it happened the Dutch and several other foreign nations offered their assistance and equipment and Obama denied it, and now five to six weeks later he's finally reconsidering. Jindall asked to use berms to protect marshes, four weeks later he got a response and was approved to use berms but only 2 percent of what he requested. six weeks into the leak Obama hasn't spoken to BP's CEO, something he should have done on day one.

No Obama was too busy playing golf, going to fundraisers and concerts and hosting sports teams to worry about the folks on the Gulf Coast.

But you go ahead and defend him or do what you lefties typically do, refer back to Bush.

New Topics

Forum List

Back