Why Is Obama So Friggen Lazy?

So now, you're name is Sarah AND you have a black wife?:eusa_whistle:

Since 1978

Hey...neg-repping me doesn't prove your case.

I don't have to prove my case. Even those defending you, know you use the word "******" on a regular basis. The neg rep just makes me feel better, asshole.

How would you know that if you had me on ignore?

Lying about me doesn't help your case ether.

Only an asshole lies like you do.

That's funny. I always thought Bush and Regan were the laziest presidents ever. At least they took the most vacation time.

Not that it was a bad thing having either of them go on vacation.

Obama is very energetic, young and smart.

He's not exactly energetic because he doesn't really work hard at anything.

What exactly have you seen him do that signifies hard work?

Also....he's not that young because he has more gray hair then I do.

He may be smart but his common-sense is suspect at best, non-existent at worst.

So the President of the United States is not allowed leisure time during any time of crisis?

Even Abe Lincoln found time to go to the theater during the civil war

Problem is all you see him do everyday is leisure time.

He gives a speech.....he shoots some hoops....he gives a speech...he plays 4 hrs of golf.

He doesn't even keep it to 9 holes. He plays golf almost every other day for 4 hours. 67 times in the first year. Half the work-day is over with by the time he gets done playing golf.

He spends more time attending parties and social events then any President I've ever seen. Even Bubba spent all of his time shaking hands at fundraisers. But rubbing elbows at a fundraiser takes time and effort. Obama just walks in everyone bows down...he tries to act cool and tell something funny...then he's gone....off to the next golf course.

Bush worked. Obama talks then fucks around while his staff does all the hard work.

Last edited:
I don't have to prove my case. Even those defending you, know you use the word "******" on a regular basis. The neg rep just makes me feel better, asshole.

So now Mud uses it 'on a regular 'basis'? OK. Back that up.

I stopped doing your research for you many months ago, Cali. Sorry, you lazy partisan fucks just pissed me off too much.

Pisses you off when someone calls you on your bullshit, doesn't it?:cool:

It's the ONLY argument they have. They can't defend Obama on the merits so they call everyone that opposes him a racist and that's supposed to be the end of the discussion.

Yep, and expect it to get worse and more shrill as the Obama and his comrades in arms poll lower and we get closer to elections.

And you lie more and more and more. :lol: Still getting those polling numbers from the Drudge site?

Usually Reuters.

4233096936_58a8afbc04.jpg

This guy plays more golf then any President I've ever seen. Yesterday he played golf for 4 hours instead of worrying about the oil spill, the soldiers being killed in his war, the economy going in the shitter, and his request for $50 billion in stimulus to bail out the Teachers Union yesterday.

Gone is the urgency that made Bush decide that playing golf was bad for his image. [He stopped playing in 03'] I have never seen Obama life a finger to do anything except to point blame at someone else.

I get the impression that Obama is just too busy hosting celebrations and playing golf to take care of the job he was elected to do. This guy isn't up to the job. He just doesn't have any urgency about him.

The most he's done is talk to people....TALK!!!

obama3-302sb.jpg

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."
--BARACK OBAMA

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: Memorial Day Vacation, Golf?

When is this guy gonna stop talking????

When is he gonna stop playing golf????

When is he gonna get to work????

So I'm asking.....
Is Obama too lazy to be President?

So, you're pizzed off because the is not allowing the oil spill to consume his presidency???? I say good for him because there is a whole lot more for the POTUS to do than manage the oil spill.

I'm pissed because the first thing out of his mouth was "It's not my problem. BP needs to handle it."

That's not what an energetic leader does.

BO is lazy because he's never had to work. He's had a life of ease and without struggle. He's a lawyer and a professor. He's been insultated. He knows how to talk and give speeches. He's the "speechifier in chief".

ummmmmmmm... i think you're confusing him with the last guy. obama wasn't raised rich at all. and he DID work... unlike his predecessor.

he's a lawyer and professor because he actually studied in school...

and didn't spend all his time doing blow, drinking and cheerleading.

Actually he did alot of blow....and drinking...and smoking.....he said so in his book.

You can't be that STUPID. Oh, that's right, you're a wingnut, so yeah, you can be. All he's doing is dealing with the big issues that past administrations and congresses have left on the back burners to fester for decades. I say, cheers to him. At least he has the gumption to take these issues on.

What issues are you referring to and how has Obama dealt with them?

Healthcare reform (congress has been trying since Truman)
Financial Regulation reform
Immigration reform (and I don't know if the Dems or the GOP has the guts to tackle this one. The GOP didn't the last time around).
Reductions in nuclear arsenals (Russia and US)
USAspending.gov
Veterans Healthcare reform
The Stimulus Package
Energy Reform (still in progress)

And that's in less than two years.

Most of that Obama didn't do.....Congress did it...he just signed it.

The Health Care bill was passed thanks to Obama....one day of greasing palms and threatening people with absolute destruction was needed to accomplished that.

Last edited:
[...]
No, he isn't confusing you with someone else. I had you on my ignore list for a short while because of your use of the word "******". You will need to create a new screen name before you can ever shake it.
"The American negro will not be truly free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

You just brought a tear to my eye....I'm all verclempt now.

4233096936_58a8afbc04.jpg

This guy plays more golf then any President I've ever seen. Yesterday he played golf for 4 hours instead of worrying about the oil spill, the soldiers being killed in his war, the economy going in the shitter, and his request for $50 billion in stimulus to bail out the Teachers Union yesterday.

Gone is the urgency that made Bush decide that playing golf was bad for his image. [He stopped playing in 03'] I have never seen Obama life a finger to do anything except to point blame at someone else.

I get the impression that Obama is just too busy hosting celebrations and playing golf to take care of the job he was elected to do. This guy isn't up to the job. He just doesn't have any urgency about him.

The most he's done is talk to people....TALK!!!

obama3-302sb.jpg

"We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick."
--BARACK OBAMA

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: Memorial Day Vacation, Golf?

So I'm asking.....

So, you're pizzed off because the is not allowing the oil spill to consume his presidency???? I say good for him because there is a whole lot more for the POTUS to do than manage the oil spill.

I'm pissed because the first thing out of his mouth was "It's not my problem. BP needs to handle it."

That's not what an energetic leader does.

Yeah.....who we NEED is SUPERDUMBYA!!!!!!

MOPAUL20040526bushtrainingwheels.gif

[...]

So I'm asking.....

It's probably not so much that he's lazy as it is that he's inept.
I don't think he's either lazy or inept. I believe Obama is an administrative Trojan Horse imposed on us by the same kingmakers who shoved George W. Bush down our throats.

He is clearly subordinate to the corporate oligarchy, a posture which causes him to appear weak and/or lazy. I believe he was delivered to the Presidency with the understanding that fulfilling obligations to his sponsors would not be conducive to winning a second term. So if Obama appears unconcerned, perhaps it's because he is.

It appears to me that he, like Bush, is making the most of all the Presidency has to offer in terms of personal accommodation. But unlike Bush he is personable and likeable therefore his failures and shortcomings are not perceived as offensive.

Briefly stated, Obama is enjoying his accession and he is carefully laying the foundation for a comfortable future for himself and his family. So he has no intention of doing anything to offend the power structure in any significant way.

As far as the hopes of those Americans who chose to elect a Black man as their President are concerned, we were hoping for a Muhammad Ali but we got an Urkel. So what we can expect for the next two-and-a-half years is more skyward gazing and inspirational bullshit.

I agree with most of what you said except that Obama isn't likable while Bush was. Any White House journalist will tell you that.

I do agree with your Urkel comment. I used to call him President Urkel.

Don't talk; don't be inourfaces all the time; can't stand to listen to you; can't stand to see you; stop making speeches; just go away.

Where's Obama? When's he gonna talk to us about the spill? When's he gonna give us jobs? When's he gonna stop the oil leak? Why's Obama giving control to BP, a private company?

Oh dear oh dear, I'm spinning here. Don't know what I want from one moment to the next. That bad bad Obama actually SLEEPS at night between midnight and 7AM, and had the balls to play golf for four hours ON A SUNDAY. Imagine that. Impeach the bastard.

Love,
The Loony Right Wing Noise Machine

Don't talk; don't be inourfaces all the time; can't stand to listen to you; can't stand to see you; stop making speeches; just go away.

Where's Obama? When's he gonna talk to us about the spill? When's he gonna give us jobs? When's he gonna stop the oil leak? Why's Obama giving control to BP, a private company?

Oh dear oh dear, I'm spinning here. Don't know what I want from one moment to the next. That bad bad Obama actually SLEEPS at night between midnight and 7AM, and had the balls to play golf for four hours ON A SUNDAY. Imagine that. Impeach the bastard.

Love,
The Loony Right Wing Noise Machine

I agree with everything you said....except the last sentence.:eusa_angel:

[...]
No, he isn't confusing you with someone else. I had you on my ignore list for a short while because of your use of the word "******". You will need to create a new screen name before you can ever shake it.
"The American negro will not be truly free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

You just brought a tear to my eye....I'm all verclempt now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqPiJ0L7YmY"]YouTube - Coffee Talk With Linda Richman(HQ)[/ame]

;)

Look....so if the economy was so bad when Obama took over why hasn't Obama done anything that will fix it?

Unemployment is near double-digits. They had to change the way they keep track of unemployment to keep it below 10 or 12 percent.

Nobody is loaning money....

Nobody in the private sector is hiring...

When is Obama gonna address all of this?

The only answer he seems to have is throwing money at it....which will never work.

Forget the fact that he passed on dealing with the spill.....what has Obama done to improve the economy?

Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Why is GITMO still open?

Jesus....this guy never keeps his promises.

Forum List

Back