Why Is Obama So Friggen Lazy?

Umm, no, it was you.

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

Still....what does that have to do with Obama?

I wasn't even thinking about his race.

Is this the best argument you have??????

It's the ONLY argument they have. They can't defend Obama on the merits so they call everyone that opposes him a racist and that's supposed to be the end of the discussion.

No, I don't use the racist fall-back argument unless someone, you know, uses the n-word whern referring to N. Orleans people. Then, it's a pretty viable retort, wouldn't you agree?

Umm, no, it was you.

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

It's the ONLY argument they have. They can't defend Obama on the merits so they call everyone that opposes him a racist and that's supposed to be the end of the discussion.

Nooo, we don't need to defend Obama against your stupid talking point charges.

So the President of the United States is not allowed leisure time during any time of crisis?

Even Abe Lincoln found time to go to the theater during the civil war

Last edited:
Umm, no, it was you.

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

Yep, and expect it to get worse and more shrill as the Obama and his comrades in arms poll lower and we get closer to elections.

Notice I blanked out the word. Only part of it you could recognize was the N.

So you're liar.

I felt actually spelling it out like Yank did would offend....so I didn't actually spell it out.

Liar.

Why would you use it, at all? Why not use "black people" to describe black people? Why choose "N$##rs" or whatever? Those aren't viable questions? WTF?

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

Yep, and expect it to get worse and more shrill as the Obama and his comrades in arms poll lower and we get closer to elections.

And you lie more and more and more. :lol: Still getting those polling numbers from the Drudge site?

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

No, I don't use the racist fall-back argument unless someone, you know, uses the n-word whern referring to N. Orleans people. Then, it's a pretty viable retort, wouldn't you agree?

No I don't agree, I see you liberal types playing the race card every time Obama is criticized.

And you lie more and more and more. :lol: Still getting those polling numbers from the Drudge site?

ummmmmk. don't let the facts stand in yer, we know they won't.

No I don't agree, I see you liberal types playing the race card every time Obama is criticized.

I see n-word using types playing the "Race card." I could give a shit what you see.

The whole "context" thing goes waaaaaaaay over your head, huh? You just see a word - and you decide that the word mean that the person using it is a racist. How fucking idiotic.

Forum List

Back