Why Is Obama So Friggen Lazy?

You used it approx. a month ago, in description of the good folks of New Orleans. And I'm not going to let you forget about it, RACIST.

Your confusing me with somebody else.

No, he isn't confusing you with someone else. I had you on my ignore list for a short while because of your use of the word "******". You will need to create a new screen name before you can ever shake it.

So, if I use the word '******' you'll put me on your ignore list? Good to know.

******!

No, he isn't confusing you with someone else. I had you on my ignore list for a short while because of your use of the word "******". You will need to create a new screen name before you can ever shake it.

for crying out loud, get over it and stop derailing the thread.

Are you really THIS stupid? Nevermind...dumb question. Any negative thread created about Obama by a person who is known to be racists against blacks is automatically tainted as they cannot be objective in their criticism.

LOL, says who? YOU:lol:

You used it approx. a month ago, in description of the good folks of New Orleans. And I'm not going to let you forget about it, RACIST.

Oh my God.....YOU USED THE "N" WORD. Looks like you and I have used it about as often this year....right?

What's the difference between what you just did and what you're accusing me of? And you'll have to show me the context it was used.

Well...maybe you'd better put me back on ignore.

Sorry, half my family is black I hear it every day from my friends and family. I don't treat words like they're toxic even if some lilly-white lib feels overly sensitive to it.

Last edited:

So, if I use the word '******' you'll put me on your ignore list? Good to know.

******!

No, I tried that once. But, I found I missed laughing at your dumb ass too much. Kinda like Dr. House.

That's funny. I always thought Bush and Regan were the laziest presidents ever. At least they took the most vacation time.

Not that it was a bad thing having either of them go on vacation.

Obama is very energetic, young and smart.

Clinton was very energetic as well, always working. Hard to keep a good man down.

Are you really THIS stupid? Nevermind...dumb question. Any negative thread created about Obama by a person who is known to be racists against blacks is automatically tainted as they cannot be objective in their criticism.

That's right...I'm a racist.

My wife is black and I'm a racist.

I myself was called a "Nigga" day before yesterday by a friend....a black one too....:eek:

I don't feel they're racist.

That's right...I'm a racist.

My wife is black and I'm a racist.

I myself was called a "Nigga" day before yesterday by a friend....a black one too....:eek:

I don't feel they're racist.

Thank you for admitting it. Carry on.

This wasn't you?

"If it was a bunch of Ni@%&r's in New Orleans being killed in their homes that skinny fuck would jump through fire"

This wasn't you?

"If it was a bunch of Ni@%&r's in New Orleans being killed in their homes that skinny fuck would jump through fire"

That's the one. I am sure he meant it in the NICEST way, though....since his wife is black and all...

Umm, no, it was you.

A month ago.....?

Umm..no it wasn't.

Still....what does that have to do with Obama?

I wasn't even thinking about his race.

Is this the best argument you have??????

It's the ONLY argument they have. They can't defend Obama on the merits so they call everyone that opposes him a racist and that's supposed to be the end of the discussion.

So everyone that uses that word is a racist? Well I guess that makes you a racist.

Forum List

Back