Why is MSM discussing the 25th Amendment and removing Trump via mutiny?

I've noticed on MSM channels and websites (CNN for instance!) they keep bringing up the topic of Trump's Cabinet invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office...but then they explain how it would be politically impossible to actually execute it.

SO if even the MSM admits that it's totally impossible to complete the entire process delineated in the 25th Amendment in order to remove Trump THEN WHY are they EVEN DISCUSSING IT TO BEGIN WITH?

I didn't even know MSM was touting this garbage until two of my liberal relatives were excitedly talking about the possibility of Trump being removed by the 25th Amendment, apparently my relatives didn't "hear" the fine print at the end which would have told them such a scenario is no more than an elaborate fantasy.

However, let us not forget that the MSM keeps publicly questioning "Trump's mental stability" and thus seem to be purposely confusing and conflating their listeners with fantasizes of Trump being removed via the 25th amendment for his "mental instability."
leftist want to win the majority in congress just to remove trump.

they don't need any other reason than he's not a (D) to them.

I've noticed on MSM channels and websites (CNN for instance!) they keep bringing up the topic of Trump's Cabinet invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office...but then they explain how it would be politically impossible to actually execute it.

SO if even the MSM admits that it's totally impossible to complete the entire process delineated in the 25th Amendment in order to remove Trump THEN WHY are they EVEN DISCUSSING IT TO BEGIN WITH?

I didn't even know MSM was touting this garbage until two of my liberal relatives were excitedly talking about the possibility of Trump being removed by the 25th Amendment, apparently my relatives didn't "hear" the fine print at the end which would have told them such a scenario is no more than an elaborate fantasy.

However, let us not forget that the MSM keeps publicly questioning "Trump's mental stability" and thus seem to be purposely confusing and conflating their listeners with fantasizes of Trump being removed via the 25th amendment for his "mental instability."

To demonstrate that the reason that the 25th amendment isn't implemented is political. Regardless of the actual fitness of the president.

And its an important point.

To demonstrate that the reason that the 25th amendment isn't implemented is political. Regardless of the actual fitness of the president.

And its an important point.

Why would the party in power intentionally remove their own candidate from office?

20292965_1601655696533303_4282760536974022719_n.jpg

What we have here is a typical mutual disrespect thing going down between Trump and the mainstream media. Neither side is willing to play-along to get-along and so they partake in knocking each other down.

This isn’t a playground game. This is the MSM doing its job and questioning the behaviour and capability of a 70 year old man who’s health appears questionable and who has been seen panting while trying to keep up with other younger world leaders in Europe.

Unscripted, Trump seems incapable of stringing a complete sentence together. Things he says, he later denies having said. Often he contradicts himself or policy statements made by his closest advisors, as recently as the same day.

Then you have the sheer volume of times those closest to the President come forward on his behalf and say “The President didn’t mean what he said” and try to claim Trump was misquoted, or his meaning was misconstrued.

In his latest interview, Trump rambled, babbled, lied and generally didn’t seem to be a man in charge. More and more the White House staff are seen to be enabling the dangerous behaviours of a man not mentally or physically up to the job.

What we have here is a typical mutual disrespect thing going down between Trump and the mainstream media. Neither side is willing to play-along to get-along and so they partake in knocking each other down.

This isn’t a playground game. This is the MSM doing its job and questioning the behaviour and capability of a 70 year old man who’s health appears questionable and who has been seen panting while trying to keep up with other younger world leaders in Europe.

Unscripted, Trump seems incapable of stringing a complete sentence together. Things he says, he later denies having said. Often he contradicts himself or policy statements made by his closest advisors, as recently as the same day.

Then you have the sheer volume of times those closest to the President come forward on his behalf and say “The President didn’t mean what he said” and try to claim Trump was misquoted, or his meaning was misconstrued.

In his latest interview, Trump rambled, babbled, lied and generally didn’t seem to be a man in charge. More and more the White House staff are seen to be enabling the dangerous behaviours of a man not mentally or physically up to the job.

He still insists he never claimed that global warming is a hoax by the Chinese.

His tweet saying exactly that is still in his feed. You can read it right now. Yet he still insists he never said it. That's.....delusional.

Last edited:

The President has been repeating himself a lot lately. Retelling stories he had just told 10 minutes before

An early sign of dementia

The President has been repeating himself a lot lately. Retelling stories he had just told 10 minutes before

Today he slammed a spy bill via tweet that his administration has come out in support of.

Later, he praised the delivery of F-52s to Norway. F-52s are from Call of Duty.

I'm not making this up.

Today he slammed a spy bill via tweet that his administration has come out in support of.

I'm not making this up.

I have never questioned that he is inept and not very bright

I am just not ready to declare him mentally incompetent yet

I'm not making this up.

I have never questioned that he is inept and not very bright

I am just not ready to declare him mentally incompetent yet

Praising the delivery of F-52s is like claiming that he's cutting costs on the X-Wing project.

Clearly, this is a strategy for not only the midterm elections but for 2020 as well.

Note how they add the 'impossibility' of this happening as an afterthought, and how it is well underplayed. The purpose of even discussing the 25th is to put into the minds of those citizens who do not follow politics closely, the idea that the President may be insane or unstable. He clearly is not, but like people who read just the headlines, many will hear peripherally that there is talk in D. C. about removing the President via the 25th.

This is all groundwork for this coming November and for 2020.

Clearly, this is a strategy for not only the midterm elections but for 2020 as well.

Note how they add the 'impossibility' of this happening as an afterthought, and how it is well underplayed. The purpose of even discussing the 25th is to put into the minds of those citizens who do not follow politics closely, the idea that the President may be insane or unstable. He clearly is not, but like people who read just the headlines, many will hear peripherally that there is talk in D. C. about removing the President via the 25th.

Today alone he contradicted his own administration on spy legislation and then bizarrely praised the delivery of jets that only exist in the Call of Duty video game to Norway.

Establishing his incompetence is some low hanging fruit.

Today alone he contradicted his own administration on spy legislation and then bizarrely praised the delivery of jets that only exist in the Call of Duty video game to Norway.

Great. Now, when did I say anything about any of that?

Trump says U.S. delivered ‘F-52 and F-35 fighter jets’ to Norway

F-52s are from Call of Duty. But apparently Trump didn't know that.

The Onion should sue Trump for putting them out of business. As the daily shit show of blithering incompetence of this administration make their satire look tame in comparison.

Today alone he contradicted his own administration on spy legislation and then bizarrely praised the delivery of jets that only exist in the Call of Duty video game to Norway

Trump says U.S. delivered ‘F-52 and F-35 fighter jets’ to Norway
Again, what does a slip of the tongue have to do with what are the motives of the Democrats talking up the 25th Amendment?

Did you mind when Obama talked about visiting all 57 States?

Did you mind when Obama talked about visiting all 57 States?

Obama made an off the cuff remark and got '50 states in 7 days' jumbled. Once.

This was a prepared statement by Trump today.
He genuinely didn't know that F-52s are from Call of Duty. Or know that his administration has taken a strong position *advocating* the very spy laws that Trump condemned today via tweet.

With Trump *still* insisting the won the popular vote (he didn't), that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history (he wasn't close), and insisting that he never said that Global Warming was a hoax by the Chinese (he did. The tweet is still in his feed).

As I said, Trump's incompetence is some low, low hanging fruit.

So quick question, what would it take to convince you Trump isn't playing with a full deck. That he's a couple tacos short of a combination platter.

He'd have to actually have some failures, like Obama, instead of winning all the time. The Dow is up over 200 points at close today, now, and Trump is stopping aid to Pakistan AND to the Palestinians, or at least threatening to. I was saying to my husband that Trump understood the Dark Souls videogame-type lesson way before I got it: if you are doing something and it isn't working, don't do it over and over harder and harder hoping you'll get better at it -------------------- TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Trump is trying something different in place of longterm failures, and that is so working.

And he keeps you people talking about him 100% of your time. This is working so well for him. Contrast: after Obama got elected, I just gave up and stopped paying attention to him as he failed and failed and failed on pretty much everything. Didn't even bother to vote on those two presidential elections. But then somebody good came along and we all came roaring back.

So quick question, what would it take to convince you Trump isn't playing with a full deck. That he's a couple tacos short of a combination platter.

He'd have to actually have some failures, like Obama, instead of winning all the time. The Dow is up over 200 points at close today, now, and Trump is stopping aid to Pakistan AND to the Palestinians, or at least threatening to. I was saying to my husband that Trump understood the Dark Souls videogame-type lesson way before I got it: if you are doing something and it isn't working, don't do it over and over harder and harder hoping you'll get better at it -------------------- TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Trump is trying something different in place of longterm failures, and that is so working.

And he keeps you people talking about him 100% of your time. This is working so well for him. Contrast: after Obama got elected, I just gave up and stopped paying attention to him as he failed and failed and failed on pretty much everything. Didn't even bother to vote on those two presidential elections. But then somebody good came along and we all came roaring back.
Over half the value of the current Dow Jones occurred under The Great Obama

Over half the value of the current Dow Jones occurred under The Great Obama
You all claimed that just electing trump would crash the market and tank the economy.

Forum List

Back