MSNBC Morning Joe is a SICK SHOW!!!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Though it pains me to tune in at all to MSNBC, I occasionally catch a few minutes of Joe Scarborough just to see if he has yet completely lost his mind. I suspect him to be quite near that inevitable end.

That stupid bastard, his bleached blonde co-host and their habitually stacked deck of liberal panelists are so blatantly biased against President Trump that they cannot see the obvious justification of his attacks on corruption within government agencies, disrespect of the Constitution by government officials (and his predecessor), the criminality of the Clintons or the massive FAKE NEWS MOVEMENT of which MSNBC is an integral part.

Their main problem is that President Trump is succeeding. He is making America great again. He is demolishing the damage done by that incompetent POTUS 44 that we suffered through for 8 years...and continue to suffer from by way of his insistence upon spear heading the resistance and his futile attempts to remain relevant.

They are currently touting the Fire and Fury book that has been denounced basically as fiction and garbage by many of their mainstream media buddies that have previous knowledge of the author and put credence in the denials by many of those quoted in the tabloid publication.

Basically, Morning Joe exemplifies the fear and frustrations now embedded within liberals who have actually realized that Trump is doing what he promised to do. THAT has been heretofore absent in the Office of the President. Liberals expect to be lied to and led by compliant, suitably corrupt swamp dwellers.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Anyone who admits to being loyal viewers of Morning Joke is well...admitting they are ignorant dupes.

Though it pains me to tune in at all to MSNBC, I occasionally catch a few minutes of Joe Scarborough just to see if he has yet completely lost his mind. I suspect him to be quite near that inevitable end.

That stupid bastard, his bleached blonde co-host and their habitually stacked deck of liberal panelists are so blatantly biased against President Trump that they cannot see the obvious justification of his attacks on corruption within government agencies, disrespect of the Constitution by government officials (and his predecessor), the criminality of the Clintons or the massive FAKE NEWS MOVEMENT of which MSNBC is an integral part.

Their main problem is that President Trump is succeeding. He is making America great again. He is demolishing the damage done by that incompetent POTUS 44 that we suffered through for 8 years...and continue to suffer from by way of his insistence upon spear heading the resistance and his futile attempts to remain relevant.

They are currently touting the Fire and Fury book that has been denounced basically as fiction and garbage by many of their mainstream media buddies that have previous knowledge of the author and put credence in the denials by many of those quoted in the tabloid publication.

Basically, Morning Joe exemplifies the fear and frustrations now embedded within liberals who have actually realized that Trump is doing what he promised to do. THAT has been heretofore absent in the Office of the President. Liberals expect to be lied to and led by compliant, suitably corrupt swamp dwellers.

Ah, everyone you don't agree with is sick. How very convenient.

No that’s you on the left. He reasoned it out with examples and logic. You wouldn’t know anything about that.

I would take heed yet as a liberal I think you are full of shit and you don't know how liberals think, you just assume you do...

Anyone who admits to being loyal viewers of Morning Joke is well...admitting they are ignorant dupes.
The sole reason for their non-zero rating is that they talk about nothing but Donald Trump.

The sole reason for their non-zero rating is that they talk about nothing but Donald Trump.
Agreed. One would think their viewers would get sick and tired of the non-stop partisan bullshit, but apparently they don't.

Stay out of my thread, you goddamned, anti-Semitic, worthless piece of shit. You don't have brains enough to compete here.

You want us to go along with your premise that any criticism of Trump is either "Fake News" or frustration about Trump's supposed success. Further, you want us to think that President Obama was either corrupt or a failure or both.

Allow me to ask then, what is the number one, platinum plated, undisputed piece of gospel true evidence that you're right about anything?

Last edited:

At least we finally agree on something....Oh you were being sarcastic? Are you sure? Sometimes you liberals actually do tell the truth...
Liberalism is a mental disorder and they are very sick and need help.

Stay out of my thread, you goddamned, anti-Semitic, worthless piece of shit. You don't have brains enough to compete here.

Wow, who's throwing out the insults?

Anti-Semetic because I happen to compare the slaughter of animals with the slaughter of human beings?

Oh, isn't it nice to have people who try and make them conform to their ideas, or they insult you?

Typical huh? People trying to gain power by insulting.

No, if you want me to stay out of things, you do them in private. This isn't your thread. This is a thread on this forum.

I would take heed yet as a liberal I think you are full of shit and you don't know how liberals think, you just assume you do...
Sure I do. Just watch C-SPAN to see out liberal obstructionist Democrat House members and Senate members follow their leaders' cues to parrot the liberal talking points and vote against every measure proposed by the majority party. The younger ones do this for fear of ending their political careers by bucking the system.

Liberals do not think independently. They have to have a mentor tell them what to think.

Anti-Semetic because I happen to compare the slaughter of animals with the slaughter of human beings?

Oh, isn't it nice to have people who try and make them conform to their ideas, or they insult you?

No, if you want me to stay out of things, you do them in private. This isn't your thread. This is a thread on this forum.
You equated the murder of six million Jews to the slaughter of menu meat. Fuck off, you anti-Semitic asshole!

Stay the fuck out of this thread!

Sure I do. Just watch C-SPAN to see out liberal obstructionist Democrat House members and Senate members follow their leaders' cues to parrot the liberal talking points and vote against every measure proposed by the majority party. The younger ones do this for fear of ending their political careers by bucking the system.

Liberals do not think independently. They have to have a mentor tell them what to think.
And you think you're the mentor huh?

I tell you my thoughts, you shout "Anti-Semite" back because it doesn't conform to your views. Wow.

You don't care about the slaughter of humans, you support the slaughter of thousands of babies daily.

You equated the murder of six million Jews to the slaughter of menu meat. Fuck off, you anti-Semitic asshole!

Stay the fuck out of this thread!

Human are animals, cows are animals.

Just because you eat the meat, doesn't mean it wasn't slaughtered.

Ah, again the insults. Can't have a post without you using anti-Semite as an insult, can we?

And the GOP does the same when they become the minority, so...

As a political moderate, I NEVER watch "Morning Joe" anymore.

I agree that Mr. Scarborough is incapable of fair commentary. I personally feel that "unhinged" is an accurate adjective to describe him.

I do realize, however, that many liberals find solace in his show, and that's fine.

I do NOT know the accuracy of the report, but I can believe it.

Guess who reportedly watches the show on a regular basis?

That's right: the President.

Forum List

Back