Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

The best thing Malcolm X did was show all of us progressives and fascists dont let you walk away. He turned over a new leaf from the Nation of Islam and they killed him for it.

what molcolm X did was open my eyes to the hatred blacks have toward whites

Yes because white people just adored and loved black people back than.:cuckoo:

and this is 2013 and blacks love whites, correct?

RE: black on white crime rate, you and asslips

Last edited:
The best thing Malcolm X did was show all of us progressives and fascists dont let you walk away. He turned over a new leaf from the Nation of Islam and they killed him for it.

I supposed you thought Black people enjoyed being discriminated against and treated like animals? How could you be so ignorant and so confused?

They must because they keep voting democrat the very people doing the oppressing.

I supposed you thought Black people enjoyed being discriminated against and treated like animals? How could you be so ignorant and so confused?

Where is that happening?
I know you justify and desire the mass murder of whites.
You and moon glow called it what again?
Payback!!
You wish to kill my 5 month old and my 21 month old for their scores of multigenerational race crimes they commit daily?

To haters like you, a white person breathing is an affront.
Like X you wish them killed in the womb, drowned in their mothers blood.

Correct?

Where is what happening Paul? Be specific and calm yourself down. I have a daughter that is biracial and several family members that are white. I love all of them.
Where is what you stated was happening.
Discrimination against blacks, blacks being treated like animals?

Bi racial?
No such thing according to your own claim that there is only one race!!
So you have white relatives?
Do they IDOLISE Malcolm x like you?

Do they want their white babies killed in the womb, drowned in their mothers blood?
39 black on white race crimes to every white on black race crime.

DeMarqis Elkins!

Your denial of this epidemic is support for the violence!!

They must because they keep voting democrat the very people doing the oppressing.

I disagree. If they voted republican we would soon be fighting attempts to get Civil Rights removed. Dems have their issues but nothing like the Reps.

Where is that happening?
I know you justify and desire the mass murder of whites.
You and moon glow called it what again?
Payback!!
You wish to kill my 5 month old and my 21 month old for their scores of multigenerational race crimes they commit daily?

To haters like you, a white person breathing is an affront.
Like X you wish them killed in the womb, drowned in their mothers blood.

Correct?

Where is what happening Paul? Be specific and calm yourself down. I have a daughter that is biracial and several family members that are white. I love all of them.

Bi racial?

Do they want their white babies killed in the womb, drowned in their mothers blood?

DeMarqis Elkins!

Are you saying Blacks are not discriminated against then and now to this day? Are you saying that hanging people for exercising their right to vote was a good thing? Are you saying that police brutality is not an issue in black neighborhoods?

Mixed and bi-racial are the terms most people recognize even though there is 1 race. Dont play stupid you know what I mean. I don't idolize any man. I know that 1 of my white relatives is very knowledgeable about Malcolm and would like to see him have a holiday. Never discussed it with the others. Where have I ever denied a black person committed a crime against a white one? its not an epidemic. Its media coverage and what you make of it. They do it to drive people like you bat shit crazy.

Bi racial?

DeMarqis Elkins!

Are you saying Blacks are not discriminated against then and now to this day? Are you saying that hanging people for exercising their right to vote was a good thing? Are you saying that police brutality is not an issue in black neighborhoods?

Mixed and bi-racial are the terms most people recognize even though there is 1 race. Dont play stupid you know what I mean. I don't idolize any man. I know that 1 of my white relatives is very knowledgeable about Malcolm and would like to see him have a holiday. Never discussed it with the others. Where have I ever denied a black person committed a crime against a white one? its not an epidemic. Its media coverage and what you make of it. They do it to drive people like you bat shit crazy.

Show me discrimination today ?
Hanging people for voting today?
People being treated like animals today?
Police brutality is a problem in all areas , Watertown mass being the most recent example of large scale police brutality.
There is an epidemic of anti white racism.
The media refuse to cover it.
All your claims are racist lies.
The only racists of note in the USA today are black.

Bi racial?

DeMarqis Elkins!

Police brutality is a problem in all areas , Watertown mass being the most recent example of large scale police brutality.

There are lots of cases but here is one just recently.
Fired Waitress Hair: Black Ex-Hooters Employee Farryn Johnson Files Discrimination Suit, Claims Baltimore Hooters Canned Her Because Of Blonde Highlights

My post was speaking about in the past. Now days they try other tricks to keep people from voting.

Police brutality has always been an issue in minority neighborhoods since Civil Rights was passed. Blacks are incarcerated more often for the same crimes whites do. Blacks are convicted for more years for the same crimes that whites do.

There is no epidemic. Stop watching the news. Its making you crazy.

Bi racial?

DeMarqis Elkins!

That is complete utter horse shit, plus don't you live in England?:eusa_hand:

I disagree. If they voted republican we would soon be fighting attempts to get Civil Rights removed. Dems have their issues but nothing like the Reps.

Your ignorance is astoubnding.... Civil rights amendments are Republican inventions

Fired Waitress Hair: Black Ex-Hooters Employee Farryn Johnson Files Discrimination Suit, Claims Baltimore Hooters Canned Her Because Of Blonde Highlights

My post was speaking about in the past. Now days they try other tricks to keep people from voting.

Police brutality has always been an issue in minority neighborhoods since Civil Rights was passed. Blacks are incarcerated more often for the same crimes whites do. Blacks are convicted for more years for the same crimes that whites do.

There is an epidemic, it is not shown on the news.
The Nambla/liberal mantra says only whites are racists.
All racist crimes against whites will not be considered racist.
Payback at best!
If there were 39 white on black race crimes for every black on white race crime you would be singing a different song.
You link to one waitress fired.
Should I link to some racism against whites?

I can find dozens very quickly.
I can show you media coverup too.

That is complete utter horse shit, plus don't you live in England?:eusa_hand:
Mostly in MA, sometimes in ME, occasionally in Scotland, rarely in England ( one week each year) as often as possible in Zambia/ Zimbabwe.
For six months of each year in the USA.

Payback at best!
If there were 39 white on black race crimes for every black on white race crime you would be singing a different song.

That's great blacks can be racists........ So what? What the fuck has that to do with the subject of why the left is enamored by a use to be racist pig like Malcolm X. Perhaps you should actually read some of what the man said. Anger was a byproduct of democrats abusing his people. To him that meant white people. But he did know who the white racists were were when he said any black person voting for a democrat was a political chump. He is worshiped because his life is shown in only one view point that as the racist hater. When he started seeing a different way he was killed by the people he wanted to lead. Democrats hate those they feel are a traitor to their race. Sort of like how you are talking now.

Last edited:

Your ignorance is astoubnding.... Civil rights amendments are Republican inventions

Your ignorance of time and history is astounding. All the people that were against Civil Rights migrated to the Republican party from the Democratic party.

Your ignorance of time and history is astounding. All the people that were against Civil Rights migrated to the Republican party from the Democratic party.

I keep forgetting you idiots believe the magical party switch even though Democrats kept all their racists like Gore, Byrd and Kennedy.

Provide proof of your claim.

I'll be waiting your stupid "prove that they didn't" dodge.

Payback at best!

You are thoroughly confused Paul. Black people can be racists. I think you are talking about the hate crime law which I have heard that Holder said should not apply to people that were historically discriminated against. Sort of kills the reason for the law. It was done to provide and extra penalty for a white person committing a crime against a minority. This was in part because of the lack of morality among white jurors that would find whites not guilty of murder towards Blacks.

You said there was no more discrimination. I showed you just one example. Please show me the media coverup. This should be fun.

Payback at best!

You are thoroughly confused Paul. Black people can be racists. I think you are talking about the hate crime law which I have heard that Holder said should not apply to people that were historically discriminated against. Sort of kills the reason for the law. It was done to provide and extra penalty for a white person committing a crime against a minority. This was in part because of the lack of morality among white jurors that would find whites not guilty of murder towards Blacks.

You said there was no more discrimination. I showed you just one example. Please show me the media coverup. This should be fun.

You really should educate yourself before you go making shit up.

Hate Crime Act

As Amended, 28 U.S.C. § 534

§ “[Sec. 1.] (a) This Act may be cited as the ‘Hate Crime Statistics Act’.

“(1) Under the authority of section 534 of title 28, United States Code, the Attorney General shall acquire data, for each calendar year, about crimes that manifest evidence of prejudice based on race, gender and gender identity, [emphasis added] religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity, including where appropriate the crimes of murder, non-negligent manslaughter; forcible rape; aggravated assault, simple assault, intimidation; arson; and destruction, damage or vandalism of property.

“(2) The Attorney General shall establish guidelines for the collection of such data including the necessary evidence and criteria that must be present for a finding of manifest prejudice and procedures for carrying out the purposes of this section.

“(3) Nothing in this section creates a cause of action or a right to bring an action, including an action based on discrimination due to sexual orientation. As used in this section, the term ‘sexual orientation’ means consensual homosexuality or heterosexuality. This subsection does not limit any existing cause of action or right to bring an action, including any action under the Administrative Procedure Act or the All Writs Act

[5 U.S.C.S. §§ 551 et seq. or 28 U.S.C.S. § 1651].

“(4) Data acquired under this section shall be used only for research or statistical purposes and may not contain any information that may reveal the identity of an individual victim of a crime.

“(5) The Attorney General shall publish an annual summary of the data acquired under this section, including data about crimes committed by, and crimes directed against, juveniles [emphasis added].

“(c) There are authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary to carry out the provisions of this section through fiscal year 2002.

“Sec. 2. (a) Congress finds that—

“(1) the American family life is the foundation of American Society,

“(2) Federal policy should encourage the well-being, financial security, and health of the American family,

“(3) schools should not de-emphasize the critical value of American family life.

“(b) Nothing in this Act shall be construed, nor shall any funds appropriated to carry out the purpose of the Act be used, to promote or encourage homosexuality.”

Now please show where it says "It was done to provide and extra penalty for a white person committing a crime against a minority".

Payback at best!

A quick google search revealed hundreds of links.

Here you go.
Flash mobs targeting non blacks for violence and robbery.
Nothing in the liberal media mind you!!
Everyone knows of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman yet no one has heard of DeMarquis Elkins.
Should Black People Tolerate This? | CNS News Mobile

Forum List

Back