Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Seriously he was a violent racist that preached harming whites (women and children) alike and a seperation of the races by force. He applauded the assassination of JFK. He applauded the murder of white police officers. His antisemitic teachings would make Hitler proud and in the end he was vicious evil hate filled monster.

His teaching of blame, hatred and LAZINESS (after all he was a self-proclaimed communist) has done more to harm the African American community then many any other black 'leader' than maybe Sharpton or Jackson.

Yet Congressman came to his funneral (John Lewis I believe), cities have Malcom X day, blacks hold him up in great esteem and no Congressman are denounced who praise him.

I mean he is the black equivalent of Gearge Rockwell. Imagine if white Congressman went to Rockwell's funneral and called him our "White Shining Prince." Imagine if cities had George Rockwell day and congressman today praise the asshole. Imagine that.

Malcom X was no different than Rockwell!

While lobbying in DC last year, we visited the offices of several African-American legislators. Without fail, there was a large framed photo of Mr. Malcom on their walls.

I've never seen much approval for Malcolm X. He was divisive when the movement was trying to bring people together. Dr. King is much more celebrated as he should be.

But I can see why black people would take a liking to what Malcolm X stood for, as him and his contemporaries were considered subhuman. I'm sure if roles were reversed there would have been a white Malcolm X.

Malcolm X changed after he went to Mecca and discovered 'true' Islam.

When he came back from his trip he denounced the racist Nation of Islam cult.

And then held a press conference where he apologized to white people for his racist words and asked for forgiveness.

This ultimately led to his assassination which he knew was coming for his actions against the NOI.

Thus, Malcolm X was a true American hero who sacrificed his life for the 'Truth' and stood against hatred. . :cool:

While lobbying in DC last year, we visited the offices of several African-American legislators. Without fail, there was a large framed photo of Mr. Malcom on their walls.

It's disgusting. I see all the time Black kids with the giant X T-shirt. Imagine a kid wearing a shirt with the giant KKK on it. Heck they don't even let kids wear a shirt with the American flag on it during Cinco De Mayo!

He is celebrated by those whose lives he had an impact on, and by those who saw something positive in him. It is a free country where people are allowed to celebrate whomever they choose to. Those who do not wish to, have the option of not doing so.

Next.

El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcom X) was without a doubt one of the most intelligent and articulate warriors to walk this earth. The only reason white racists have a problem with him is because he bucked your perception of what a Black man was supposed to be and exposed your silly arguments for white superiority as the biggest fraud ever committed in the history of mankind. For those that were not racist he was portrayed as evil incarnate so you would fear him. He was only about violence in defense of his people. No one should be afraid of hearing the truth.

It's disgusting. I see all the time Black kids with the giant X T-shirt. Imagine a kid wearing a shirt with the giant KKK on it. Heck they don't even let kids wear a shirt with the American flag on it during Cinco De Mayo!

A kid wearing a shirt with a giant KKK on it would not be the same as wearing an X shirt. One group were illiterate and cowardly clowns that dressed up in costumes and killed Black people because they were terrified. The other was probably the most enlightened man I have had the pleasure of learning about. He stood for human rights starting with the rights of his own people. Huge gigantic difference.

El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcom X) was without a doubt one of the most intelligent and articulate warriors to walk this earth. The only reason white racists have a problem with him is because he bucked your perception of what a Black man was supposed to be and exposed your silly arguments for white superiority as the biggest fraud ever committed in the history of mankind. For those that were not racist he was portrayed as evil incarnate so you would fear him. He was only about violence in defense of his people. No one should be afraid of hearing the truth.

Who killed Malcolm? ........:eusa_whistle:

Who killed Malcolm? ........:eusa_whistle:

It is not known for sure if it was strictly the NOI or a joint effort between the NOI and the FBI/CIA. BTW what does that have to do with the OP's question?

Last edited:
I've never seen much approval for Malcolm X. He was divisive when the movement was trying to bring people together. Dr. King is much more celebrated as he should be.

But I can see why black people would take a liking to what Malcolm X stood for, as him and his contemporaries were considered subhuman. I'm sure if roles were reversed there would have been a white Malcolm X.

Actually there is massive approval for Malcolm X and what he stood for. People tend to view history the way they are told to. They only look on the surface of things. IMO Dr. King would not have been successful if Malcolm X was not around. Malcolm gave white America a choice..deal with the issue peacefully or deal with it violently, but it will be dealt with one way or the other. What some sources want you to think is he was this violent racist that was itching for a race war and really had no influence. The truth was that Dr. Kings movement was losing steam due to the inactivity of Congress and Malcolm s movement was rapidly growing. Suddenly we had Civil Rights and Malcolm was assassinated.

Last edited:
It seems to me he was a person viscerally opposed to racial injustice, but never entirely settled on how to frame his overall approach. He was too easily influenced by outside forces and charismatic figures to form a concrete ideology entirely his own. However, he made people uncomfortable in a way and on a subject that perhaps many needed to feel uncomfortable about in order to pay sufficient attention. The value of MLK Jr.'s approach was brought into greater relief through contrast with Malcolm X's more aggressive and sometimes (to some people) threatening tone. It could be argued that MLK Jr. needed a Malcolm X.

Had he lived, I suppose he would have eventually settled on a more moderate, reasonable, practical approach to the fight for civil rights.

El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcom X) was without a doubt one of the most intelligent and articulate warriors to walk this earth.

That's just ridiculous. I understand you're insecure, but don't take hero worship too far.

It seems to me he was a person viscerally opposed to racial injustice, but never entirely settled on how to frame his overall approach. He was too easily influenced by outside forces and charismatic figures to form a concrete ideology entirely his own. However, he made people uncomfortable in a way and on a subject that perhaps many needed to feel uncomfortable about in order to pay sufficient attention. The value of MLK Jr.'s approach was brought into greater relief through contrast with Malcolm X's more aggressive and sometimes (to some people) threatening tone. It could be argued that MLK Jr. needed a Malcolm X.

Had he lived, I suppose he would have eventually settled on a more moderate, reasonable, practical approach to the fight for civil rights.

He was already starting to, when he was killed.

You could it read it as why he was killed.

El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcom X) was without a doubt one of the most intelligent and articulate warriors to walk this earth.

That's just ridiculous. I understand you're insecure, but don't take hero worship too far.

Whats ridiculous about it? I know you have a hard time forming coherent thoughts but at least try. You are trying to tear someone down. I am praising someone. Which action is a hall mark of insecurity Unk? :lol:

Could be.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
both

Forum List

Back