Why Is It ...

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
... every leader of the non-smoker goofwad Nazis is a 350 lb bitch that'll die of heart failure LONG before anyone will die of lung cancer or alleged, unproven, "second-hand smoke"?

SHit. The woman's Suburban puts out more CO2 taking off after her rant than I can smoke in a week ...

... every leader of the non-smoker goofwad Nazis is a 350 lb bitch that'll die of heart failure LONG before anyone will die of lung cancer or alleged, unproven, "second-hand smoke"?

SHit. The woman's Suburban puts out more CO2 taking off after her rant than I can smoke in a week ...

Who the fuck are you talking about, bee-otch???

It's like everything else, guys, when someone objects to what you do it should become law that you have to do what the person wants you to do. Smoking isn't going to kill you or anybody else nearly as quickly as a drug hit of some kind or a good bit of alcohol under your belt.

This is 21st Century America. The odds are pretty good that it would be a fatso doing the bellyaching.

Forum List

Back