Why is it wrong to say blacks should go back to africa.?

[

I THINK the OP was referring to the politically correct hypocrisy of white liberals rather than to Black Americans going "back" to Africa, which is a definitionally stupid idea. At least I hope so.

Why is it definitionally stupid? Blacks always refer to themselves as african-americans which means they think of africa as home at least as much as america. THINK

Yup, shootspeeders' ignorant racism is evidenced by his own post.

I remember when he was whining that it was 'racist' to condemn him for his obvious racism.

I never said that. I said YOU are racist for supporting affirmative action. OTOH, i am anti-racist since i oppose AA. THINK

You are racist based on all of the totality of your postings.

Black Americans are home, but apparently, shootspeeders, you are not.

Wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen "racist" in this thread... I think it's a new record or something.

[

I THINK the OP was referring to the politically correct hypocrisy of white liberals rather than to Black Americans going "back" to Africa, which is a definitionally stupid idea. At least I hope so.

Why is it definitionally stupid? Blacks always refer to themselves as african-americans which means they think of africa as home at least as much as america. THINK

I don't know any "African-Americans" who think of Africa as "home" other than the place from which their ancestors were forcibly transported. As I'm sure you know, their roots in America stretch back further than most other groups in the U.S. Home is where you are born and raised, and we all need to make peace with that.

No more racist than to say that white people should leave North and South America, Hawaii, Australia, the pacific Islands, Africa and the poles...

That's my point. Liberals love to tell whites to leave, but if someone tells blacks to leave, that's racism!!!

[

I don't know any "African-Americans" who think of Africa as "home" other than the place from which their ancestors were forcibly transported. As I'm sure you know, their roots in America stretch back further than most other groups in the U.S. Home is where you are born and raised, and we all need to make peace with that.
I know plenty of African Americans that think of Africa is home. That's the primary reason for the moniker African American. Same thing for some Italian Americans and Mexican Americans. They think of their ancestors country as home just as much as the US.

[

So why do they call themselves african-americans instead of just plain americans ?? THINK

No more racist than to say that white people should leave North and South America, Hawaii, Australia, the pacific Islands, Africa and the poles...

That's my point. Liberals love to tell whites to leave, but if someone tells blacks to leave, that's racism!!!
Thats because no one is telling whites to leave until they start telling Blacks to leave retard.

t.

YOU are racist based on your support of affirmative action. I am the anti-racist because i want the govt out of the racial preference business. THINK

t.

YOU are racist based on your support of affirmative action. I am the anti-racist because i want the govt out of the racial preference business. THINK

Only an ignorant racist would say or believe something that stupid. Christ man, quit the BS. Just admit it, you are a right/white wing racist. This -- and a lot of your other -- posts prove it.

No, you made no point, as usual you started a thread based on bullcrap. No whites or Liberals or anybody else is telling white people to go back to Europe.

Only an ignorant racist would say or believe something that stupid. Christ man, quit the BS. Just admit it, you are a right/white wing racist. This -- and a lot of your other -- posts prove it.

The board notes all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Only racism in america is affirmative action and you support it and i oppose it. THINK THINK THINK

Only racism in america is affirmative action and you support it and i oppose it. THINK THINK THINK

You are right that I don't get upset about people who were denied an education and jobs in the past getting a little break occasionally. Do you think you've lost out because of Affirmative Action? Last racist I dealt with thought so, but I think he was passed over because he was just ignorant and focused on the wrong things.

You are right that I don't get upset about people who were denied an education and jobs in the past getting a little break occasionally. Do you think you've lost out because of Affirmative Action? Last racist I dealt with thought so, but I think he was passed over because he was just ignorant and focused on the wrong things.

What 18 year old black kid was denied an education? What 18 year old immigrant Hispanic kid was denied an education and in which country was he denied that education?

You realize that AA as a form of reparations was made illegal by the SC back in the late 70s, don't you?

Forum List

Back