Why is it wrong to say blacks should go back to africa.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK

Liberia was bought and a few ex slaves moved but , many stayed in the US...

I've been to Liberia, twice. It's a festering shithole, just like every other black African country. The only exception to the rule that I saw in my travels was Ghana. It's an OK place to dwell in times of peace, but the house we rented out near the airport in Accra, was pocked with machine-gun bullet wounds just like nearly every other building in Accra (change of government you see). That's how they always change the government in black Africa. I liked the people of Ghana. They were good people. They were Ashanti and very prideful.

If Obama brings all the Ebola victims from Liberia to the US, it's nothing more than a token public relations gesture for a political end, naturally. He's bringing the old American slaves "home" as it were. Since he's never picked up a history book in his entire worthless life, it's pointless to inform the president that West Africa IS home for Liberians, just like West Africa was home for all the American slaves. The Ashanti Tribe rounded them up, then chain-ganged them all to Ghana's deep water port of Tema, where they were sold to slave ships anchored in the bay. Like everything else the left promotes, this will be a disaster, guaranteed. Then they'll deny they had anything to do with this insanity in the first place. Our White House and DNC are being captained by fucking lunatics.

Because its racist dreck?

African Americans have no more connection with Africa than with I do with Europe.

No one should be telling any Americans we should be leaving the United States.

Least of all racist idiots.

Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK

"Injuns"? You give a new meaning to ignorance and stupidity.. Hopefully the mods will send this stupid shit to the Badlands with the rest of your racist crap.

LOL, ticking off you Knee Jerks is getting too easy! How about telling the 'Injuns' to go back to Asia? Then the Western Hemisphere could be left to the Nephites...

shootspeeders jumped me some time ago for calling him racist.

Why is it wrong to say blacks should go back to africa.?

Condemned by his own OP. Any body who defends the OP is racist.

"Injuns"? You give a new meaning to ignorance and stupidity.. Hopefully the mods will send this stupid shit to the Badlands with the rest of your racist crap.

Again we see liberals cannot argue and so demand censorship of the opposing side.

Yup, shootspeeders' ignorant racism is evidenced by his own post.

I remember when he was whining that it was 'racist' to condemn him for his obvious racism.

Only an ignorant racist would need to ask?

The board notes all you have is personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Learned long ago that you can't reason with ignorant racists.

Why are you saying that ShootSpeeders can't reason with ignorant racists? You, apparently, can. Does that make you ignorant, a racist or both?

I remember when he was whining that it was 'racist' to condemn him for his obvious racism.

Ooh, Double Racsim! How about going for a Triple: He was a racist for whining that it was racist to call him a racist. After you master that, try: Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers...

I THINK the OP was referring to the politically correct hypocrisy of white liberals rather than to Black Americans going "back" to Africa, which is a definitionally stupid idea. At least I hope so.

Last edited:

Ooh, Double Racsim! How about going for a Triple: He was a racist for whining that it was racist to call him a racist. After you master that, try: Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers...
yup, it's shootspeeders' old when he acts like a racist that he says its racist to call his racism out act.

yeah, only loonies try to defend their racism, like ss, by calling those who note exactly what they are 'racists'.

Forum List

Back