Why is it wrong to say blacks should go back to africa.?

Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK
Because they're born in the U.S. and they're U.S. citizens.

[

You are right that I don't get upset about people who were denied an education and jobs in the past getting a little break occasionally.

So you admit you support denying jobs and education to people based on skin color.

Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK

That's as true of white americans as black americans. And yet you libs say telling blacks to go back to africa is wrong but it's ok to tell whites to go back to yurp THINK

That's as true of white americans as black americans. And yet you libs say telling blacks to go back to africa is wrong but it's ok to tell whites to go back to yurp THINK

Nope.

I say it is racist dreck when racists tell African Americans to go back to Africa.
I say it is racist dreck when racists tell European Americans to go back to Europe.

We are all Americans- regardless of our origin, regardless of our skin color, regardless of our religion.

Nope.

I say it is racist dreck when racists tell African Americans to go back to Africa.
I say it is racist dreck when racists tell European Americans to go back to Europe.

We are all Americans- regardless of our origin, regardless of our skin color, regardless of our religion.
You are talking to an insane idiot insecure because a Black guy got the janitor position he was aspiring to.

[

You are right that I don't get upset about people who were denied an education and jobs in the past getting a little break occasionally.

So you admit you support denying jobs and education to people based on skin color.

Do you have a job? I think most white folks have plenty of opportunities/choices.

Quit acting like this racist, who claimed he wasn't a racist.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/Jbstoner.jpg

Who is telling whites to "go back to yurp?"

[

I THINK the OP was referring to the politically correct hypocrisy of white liberals rather than to Black Americans going "back" to Africa, which is a definitionally stupid idea. At least I hope so.

Why is it definitionally stupid? Blacks always refer to themselves as african-americans which means they think of africa as home at least as much as america. THINK

I don't know any "African-Americans" who think of Africa as "home" other than the place from which their ancestors were forcibly transported. As I'm sure you know, their roots in America stretch back further than most other groups in the U.S. Home is where you are born and raised, and we all need to make peace with that.
I know plenty of African Americans that think of Africa is home. That's the primary reason for the moniker African American. Same thing for some Italian Americans and Mexican Americans. They think of their ancestors country as home just as much as the US.

If so, that is disturbing. I certainly hope President Obama has greater allegiance to the U.S. than he does to Africa.

[

I THINK the OP was referring to the politically correct hypocrisy of white liberals rather than to Black Americans going "back" to Africa, which is a definitionally stupid idea. At least I hope so.

Why is it definitionally stupid? Blacks always refer to themselves as african-americans which means they think of africa as home at least as much as america. THINK

I don't know any "African-Americans" who think of Africa as "home" other than the place from which their ancestors were forcibly transported. As I'm sure you know, their roots in America stretch back further than most other groups in the U.S. Home is where you are born and raised, and we all need to make peace with that.
I know plenty of African Americans that think of Africa is home. That's the primary reason for the moniker African American. Same thing for some Italian Americans and Mexican Americans. They think of their ancestors country as home just as much as the US.

If so, that is disturbing. I certainly hope President Obama has greater allegiance to the U.S. than he does to Africa.
He would not have lived here, raised his kids here, or secured the position of POTUS if he didnt have allegiance to the US. Considering Africa home as well has nothing to do with allegiance until Kenya decides to attack the US.

[

Do you have a job? I think most white folks have plenty of opportunities/choices.

HAHAHA. You call that an argument? Tell us what opportunities are denied blacks because of their skin color?

What kind of illiterate idiot refers to a continent as "yurp" without capitalizing it and spelling the name of it properly? That is what I want to know.

What kind of illiterate idiot refers to a continent as "yurp" without capitalizing it and spelling the name of it properly? That is what I want to know.
One who celebrates the rare occasion he manages to get two neurons to communicate?

Interesting. I suppose there are some who feel that we took their land so they would want us off of it. What did blacks take from whites to deserve similar scorn?

Blacks take jobs and college placements and scholarships from whites via affirmative action. THINK

[

HAHAHA. Another laughable attempt by liberals to change the subject when they know they are beaten.

Interesting. I suppose there are some who feel that we took their land so they would want us off of it. What did blacks take from whites to deserve similar scorn?

Blacks take jobs and college placements and scholarships from whites via affirmative action. THINK

Why is it that racists always think that the reason they didn't get into college is because of affirmative action?

Racist hiring practices take jobs from Blacks and other minorities, even today.

Racist college entrance practices in the past (for example, George Wallace, Ross Barnet, etc., who stood in the doorway of colleges and told today's young Blacks that their parents couldn't attend a state supported institution), hurt current Blacks and other minorities chances of getting into very selective colleges.

Dude, you are full of it and have plenty of opportunities. Quit blaming your losses on Blacks and other minorities. Honest to God, if you can't make it -- with all the advantages white folks had and still have -- you are a whining loser and an ignorant racist.

Forum List

Back