Why is it that republicans don’t ever condemn business owners for hiring illegal immigrants?

If the border was secure then businessess wouldn't be able to hire illegals or at least the amount they could hire would be reduced and for the record I support punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.
Bullshit. They'll always find a way to get here if the JOBS are here...and YOU fuckers are HIRING them...TRUMP is hiring them
I'm not hiring anybody you stupid fucker second learn how to read dumbass I never said you could stop everybody I said you could reduce the number who come here if you on the left don't believe that is possible then stop saying you want border security and just admit you want open borders.

LOL! Uh, the Republicans have been screaming for the enforcement of the E-Verify program so that businesses would be forced to verify the SSNs of all job applicants and employees! Sheesh, how can you not know these things?

Oh really? I must have missed it when Trump campaigned so passionately on the issue.

So you're unaware of the battles that Repubs and Dems have fought over E-Verify in Congress and that Dems have fought tooth and nail to defang the program as much as possible? Pop quiz: Which president told the SS Administration not to respond to E-Verify requests for SSN verification? You are not to be taken seriously.
So whoever this president is that you are referring to is a traitor but Trump isn’t? His own businesses have hired illegals. I know that is an inconvenient truth, but it is what it is.

If local law enforcement isn't allowed to determine if someone is here legally, how the hell is a business owner supposed to determine it?
He can't. Democrats prevent any action against an illegal. Billy is accusing the wrong party.
Democrats prevent any action against an illegal? You people are the masters of making shit up as you go along.
I was gonna say something about sanctuary cities and states but then I thought WTF.
True because it would force you to realize your own hypocrisy in giving the private sector a pass.

FYI I have reported illegals twice and got them hauled off. Now you go play with the other girls and let the adults talk.

If local law enforcement isn't allowed to determine if someone is here legally, how the hell is a business owner supposed to determine it?
He can't. Democrats prevent any action against an illegal. Billy is accusing the wrong party.
Democrats prevent any action against an illegal? You people are the masters of making shit up as you go along.
I was gonna say something about sanctuary cities and states but then I thought WTF.
True because it would force you to realize your own hypocrisy in giving the private sector a pass.

FYI I have reported illegals twice and got them hauled off. Now you go play with the other girls and let the adults talk.
Yes, I’m sure you are so passionate about sending all these business owners to prison for their illegal hiring.

Are they so blantantly hypocritical in the “rule of law” that they choose to just ignore this fact? I suppose their confusion makes sense to some degree. After all, garbage like Fox News or other conservative media has taught them to never fault the hard working entrepreneur spirit for the sake of maximizing profit! Business owners can do no wrong! Of course, even Trump’s businesses being guilty of this still isn’t enough for republicans to have any sense of principle.

Stop them at the border and they won't be here to illegally hire.
Oh, right. The business owners are just victims. Never mind personal responsibility, they just need to look away when being denied a birth certificate.

You lefties funded a "war on drugs" that did nothing to help people addicted to drugs, it just tried to get drugs off the streets.

Get these illegals off the streets and nobody can hire them. Same idea. If it worked for drugs it can work for wetbacks.

0540cbfe675fe834946c4b58de17b13b3969a2-v5-wm.jpg

Are they so blantantly hypocritical in the “rule of law” that they choose to just ignore this fact? I suppose their confusion makes sense to some degree. After all, garbage like Fox News or other conservative media has taught them to never fault the hard working entrepreneur spirit for the sake of maximizing profit! Business owners can do no wrong! Of course, even Trump’s businesses being guilty of this still isn’t enough for republicans to have any sense of principle.

Stop them at the border and they won't be here to illegally hire.
Oh, right. The business owners are just victims. Never mind personal responsibility, they just need to look away when being denied a birth certificate.

I've never needed a birth certificate to get a job.

Yes, I’m sure you are so passionate about sending all these business owners to prison for their illegal hiring.
You really like arguing about the most moronic bull shit. As if any of your crap was worth a flying fuck. It's all leftist garbage.

You're a putz.

Wrong, from 11-18-

But conservatives and liberals do agree on one thing: The need to crack down on unscrupulous business owners who hire and exploit illegal immigrants. 56 percent of Democrats, 67 percent of Independents, and 81 percent of Republicans support fining such employers, according to a recent poll from NPR-Ipsos.

There's already a free online system designed to prevent businesses from hiring illegal workers: It's called "E-Verify." Making it mandatory for all employers would humanely deter people from illegally coming to America in search of work, without the need for a border wall or family separations.
E-Verify: An immigration policy conservatives and liberals can get behind | Opinion
So 81% of Republicans support fining employers, yet only56% of Democrat’s do.
Oh so when the business owner needs a birth certificate, we are supposed to feel sorry for him for being too stupid to ask for it?
The entire world is still waiting to see obama's real hard copy birth certificate, and all you little ass kissing obama worshipers told us not worry about it.
Lol this is the most desperate whataboutism I have ever seen on this forum.
You mentioned birth certificates, dumbass.

And don't tell me conservatives haven't complained about businesses hiring illegal aliens, because we have, for decades, you lying sack of horse piss.
You are so full of shit. Good god. If Trump ran on a platform of punishing business owners for hiring illegal immigrants, you people would have ditched him in an instant as being a threat to capitalism. Christ, if Obama had pitched a policy like that, the GOP would have demanded impeachment.

You could ask Trump how he makes those fake green cards for his workers.
LOL! Uh, the Republicans have been screaming for the enforcement of the E-Verify program so that businesses would be forced to verify the SSNs of all job applicants and employees! Sheesh, how can you not know these things?

Oh really? I must have missed it when Trump campaigned so passionately on the issue.

So you're unaware of the battles that Repubs and Dems have fought over E-Verify in Congress and that Dems have fought tooth and nail to defang the program as much as possible? Pop quiz: Which president told the SS Administration not to respond to E-Verify requests for SSN verification? You are not to be taken seriously.
So whoever this president is that you are referring to is a traitor but Trump isn’t? His own businesses have hired illegals. I know that is an inconvenient truth, but it is what it is.
Remember the good ol' days when a lot of Clinton's Cabinet nominees had to withdraw their nominations because they failed to pay a nanny's Social Security taxes and all the Right-wing pearl clutching that went with it? (Zoë Baird)

Now Trump has the same thing with immunity.

Wrong, from 11-18-

But conservatives and liberals do agree on one thing: The need to crack down on unscrupulous business owners who hire and exploit illegal immigrants. 56 percent of Democrats, 67 percent of Independents, and 81 percent of Republicans support fining such employers, according to a recent poll from NPR-Ipsos.

There's already a free online system designed to prevent businesses from hiring illegal workers: It's called "E-Verify." Making it mandatory for all employers would humanely deter people from illegally coming to America in search of work, without the need for a border wall or family separations.
E-Verify: An immigration policy conservatives and liberals can get behind | Opinion
Oh so when the business owner needs a birth certificate, we are supposed to feel sorry for him for being too stupid to ask for it?
The entire world is still waiting to see obama's real hard copy birth certificate, and all you little ass kissing obama worshipers told us not worry about it.

And don't tell me conservatives haven't complained about businesses hiring illegal aliens, because we have, for decades, you lying sack of horse piss.
You are so full of shit. Good god. If Trump ran on a platform of punishing business owners for hiring illegal immigrants, you people would have ditched him in an instant as being a threat to capitalism. Christ, if Obama had pitched a policy like that, the GOP would have demanded impeachment.
Oh, this poll is a adorable. Tell me, if this is such a passionate issue with you, why didn’t Trump ever voice any concern for this? Wasn’t he supposed to be the Washington hardline outsider on the rule of law?

You could ask Trump how he makes those fake green cards for his workers.

Remember the good ol' days when a lot of Clinton's Cabinet nominees had to withdraw their nominations because they failed to pay a nanny's Social Security taxes and all the Right-wing pearl clutching that went with it? (Zoë Baird)

Now Trump has the same thing with immunity.

Why should Trump have to answer for someone else's behavior?

You wouldn't even hold Obama responsible for his own behavior but Trump is responsible for all the behaviors of all of the people he employs?

Oh yea, how many people did Obama employ in his life?

Maybe the msm doesn’t want you to know he does so you can make fake accusations-

Mandatory E-Verify Included in Trump’s 2018 Budget - GovDocs
E-Verify and Donald Trump | KRESS
Trump Budget Lays the Groundwork for National E-Verify
Trump calls for deportation, national E-Verify
Trump administration calls for mandatory E-Verify
And-
Trump Budget Calls for Mandatory Nationwide E-Verify Use
House Republicans introduced legislation in 2017 that would require employers across the country to use E-Verify. The Society for Human Resource Management supports the bill.

Wrong, from 11-18-

Oh, this poll is a adorable. Tell me, if this is such a passionate issue with you, why didn’t Trump ever voice any concern for this? Wasn’t he supposed to be the Washington hardline outsider on the rule of law?

Maybe the press doesn’t want you to know he does so you can make fake accusations-

And-
House Republicans introduced legislation in 2017 that would require employers across the country to use E-Verify. The Society for Human Resource Management supports the bill.

Wrong, from 11-18-

See, this would be admirable if it weren’t for the fact that Trump’s business have a history of hiring illegals.

See, if we had e-verify then someone with fake documents probably wouldn’t be as easy to hire.
I tore the premise of your thread apart, so you keep wanting to move the goal posts. Trump had nothing to do with those hirings.
Maybe the press doesn’t want you to know he does so you can make fake accusations-

And-

Wrong, from 11-18-

See, this would be admirable if it weren’t for the fact that Trump’s business have a history of hiring illegals.

See, if we had e-verify then someone with fake documents probably wouldn’t be as easy to hire.
I tore the premise of your thread apart, so you keep wanting to move the goal posts. Trump had nothing to do with those hirings.

And-

Wrong, from 11-18-

Oh really? Mr. hands on business man didn’t know? Hmm. So either he is incompetent or he is a hypocrite. Which is it? Of course, if this actually mattered to Trump, why hasn’t he ever spoken of it? Where is his hardline approach?

Yea Trump employs 10,000 people and he's responsible PERSONALLY for every single person hired by any of his companies at any level.

Yea right.

Actually, Mayor Lou Barletta of Hazleton PA denounced employers who hired illegals as well as landlords who rented to them and bartenders who served them, way back in 2006.

He was roundly condemned by liberals for his actions, and he made the ultimate sacrifice for his views, being denied his seat in the US Senate by libs who support Illegal Aliens.
OMG a mayor from 2006 did this? Wow. You repubs must be so proud!
It only takes one example to blow your "not ever" out of the water. Not that there aren't more examples to be found!

He has businesses all over the world. If you really think he knows each individual that is hired, you are crazy.
And someone that wants the law to be passed for e-verify with all those businesses here, doesn’t have a policy to hire illegals.
And it has been documented only a couple of people with fake documents were hired at his NJ club. Nowhere else.

And-

Wrong, from 11-18-

Oh really? Mr. hands on business man didn’t know? Hmm. So either he is incompetent or he is a hypocrite. Which is it? Of course, if this actually mattered to Trump, why hasn’t he ever spoken of it? Where is his hardline approach?

Forum List

Back