Why is it that republicans don’t ever condemn business owners for hiring illegal immigrants?

If the border was secure then businessess wouldn't be able to hire illegals or at least the amount they could hire would be reduced and for the record I support punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.
You got it ass backward. If illegal employers didn’t hire they wouldn’t come.

You’re wasting a whole lot of time building a wall we wouldn’t need if they would stop.

I can post an article showing you in 1999 Clinton did 400 work raids. In 2003 bush did 4. What does that tell you? It should tell you the deep state rino bush loved the cheap labor. Corporations love them too.

This is why we won’t solve this problem. You refuse to do first things first.

That’s like saying if banks didn’t have money, nobody would be robbing banks. While many do come for work, others come here to have kids. Google birth tourism.

So what’s happening now is people from China are sending folks here to pump out babies. When these kids become adults, they can walk right into this country like you or I. Then they will be able to send for their family.

Now I understand people from the Middle East are doing the same; have American babies here, take them back and radicalize them, and they come back here as American terrorists after they become adults.

But dare we suggest to end anchor babies, the left shakes their rattles and pounds the desk.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Say anything other than you agree with me and we should start doing something immediately.

Instead has to be wall first then maybe you’ll acknowledge the truth. 3 trillion later and no better results

You can bail the water out of the boat as fast as you can, but it won’t do any good until you fix the hole first.

I say....let's organize a day without illegals and see how it goes, heck even a month....see who will come out screaming that their fried chicken is $30 amd their bacon is not affordable....you wanna dine ina restaurant for your birthday? $100 a plate., let's do this.

NOPE................Kids would go to work like we used to do. The only downside is the Self-fulfilled prophecy that only Mexicans will do the work. It's true for the most part, USA is mostly lazy as fuck when it comes to skilled trade labor, and can't even do basic shit like mowing a lawn and changing oil. Somehow they're above it "leave it to the Mexican". It's by design. You can blame progs for most of it, they exploit everything, including Mexicans.
No point of return...Americans are super lazy and lot of them are obese and wont do hard labor.
When I first arrived to this country and I took the bus, and I found out that the bus stop every 200 yats or so, I knew people have to be lazy.

It's SO bad. Progressives caused most of this. The internet, 24/7 propaganda and confusion, and immigration are EXACTLY why mental disorders are on a rapid increase. Same with the assault on our traditions, culture, nature, and even logic. United we stand divided we fall has been progressively replaced by the individual is of most importance, cuz the individual is special and fabulous, and above unity. YOU KNOW IT TOO PROGS.

Watch what happens say 20-30 years from now, we're going through a mutation while 50% or better will be on welfare. Matter of fact, I think 50% or close already receive welfare of some kind. Everything that is taking place conflicts with the most basic rules of function, which is in order for a species to survive they must work to survive. If they don't it's counter-intuitive and leads to all kinds of problems, such as a dumbing down, laziness and mental disorders. Everyday we go deeper and deeper. This is not "progress", it's fucking madness.

Last edited:
Why is it that republicans don’t ever condemn business owners for hiring illegal immigrants?
many of us do, in fact, lately most of us do

but we also acknowledge that there is a powerful element within our own party that does want unfettered immigration precisely because they want an unlimited supply of cheap and exploitable labor

why are so many democrats so dishonest?
Democrats agreed to more border security spending - they just didn’t agree to spend it on a wall.

It's not just "didn't agree." It's they are going to fight to the death to make sure it isn't built, and they don't care if every government worker starves to death.
So for some reason you think it is not compromise for the Dems to agree to an increase in border security funding but not the wall? If they agreed to the wall, there would be no compromise. Trump would just get his way. His way is to hold the government hostage over it. It’s completely ridiculous.

He's going to get something.

He's elected.

How are those impeachment hearings going ?

Because they're not about solving the problem...so much as punishing brown people

Because without immigrants
leche_3.jpg

Are they so blantantly hypocritical in the “rule of law” that they choose to just ignore this fact? I suppose their confusion makes sense to some degree. After all, garbage like Fox News or other conservative media has taught them to never fault the hard working entrepreneur spirit for the sake of maximizing profit! Business owners can do no wrong! Of course, even Trump’s businesses being guilty of this still isn’t enough for republicans to have any sense of principle.
Because you libtards refuse to give them a foolproof way of identifying them! Hell you forbid us to ask who they are on the fucking census! Dumbass.

Because they're not about solving the problem...so much as punishing brown people
Snowflakes are only about punishing business owners and not solving the problem. Trying to bail the water out of the boat rather than fix the leak in the boat is a dumb solution to the problem. You know this, of course.

Because you libtards refuse to give them a foolproof way of identifying them!

Fucking excuses

Hell Trump has people who FABRICATE documents for illegals so he can hire them.

FACT
See? We need absolutely foolproof national ID’s. We need an accurate census too. We need to know exactly how many sneakers we are hosting!

That’s part of the advantage of having them here for Democrats. The Census does count them, but cannot ask if they are legal or not. Since most of these illegals are in likely Democrat areas, they get more representation in Congress.

Forum List

Back