Why is it that republicans don’t ever condemn business owners for hiring illegal immigrants?

you going to put me in jail because I hired the guy down the road to mow my yard?
It shouldn't be up to me to make sure he's legal it should be up to him.
Yes.

And don't EVER bitch about illegals being here.

YOU are the reason they comes here and the reason they stay

Darn, now all we have to bitch about is YOU being here.
Yeah, you really are running out of any moral high ground huh?

Yup, and it's tough trying to keep up with you loons.

If local law enforcement isn't allowed to determine if someone is here legally, how the hell is a business owner supposed to determine it?
Oh so when the business owner needs a birth certificate, we are supposed to feel sorry for him for being too stupid to ask for it?
The entire world is still waiting to see obama's real hard copy birth certificate, and all you little ass kissing obama worshipers told us not worry about it.
Lol this is the most desperate whataboutism I have ever seen on this forum.
You mentioned birth certificates, dumbass.

And don't tell me conservatives haven't complained about businesses hiring illegal aliens, because we have, for decades, you lying sack of horse piss. We've demanded fines for businesses that do, and to make E-verify a law.

You're a pathetic liar.

If local law enforcement isn't allowed to determine if someone is here legally, how the hell is a business owner supposed to determine it?
Oh so when the business owner needs a birth certificate, we are supposed to feel sorry for him for being too stupid to ask for it?
The entire world is still waiting to see obama's real hard copy birth certificate, and all you little ass kissing obama worshipers told us not worry about it.

And don't tell me conservatives haven't complained about businesses hiring illegal aliens, because we have, for decades, you lying sack of horse piss.
You are so full of shit. Good god. If Trump ran on a platform of punishing business owners for hiring illegal immigrants, you people would have ditched him in an instant as being a threat to capitalism. Christ, if Obama had pitched a policy like that, the GOP would have demanded impeachment.

And don't tell me conservatives haven't complained about businesses hiring illegal aliens, because we have, for decades, you lying sack of horse piss.
You are so full of shit. Good god. If Trump ran on a platform of punishing business owners for hiring illegal immigrants, you people would have ditched him in an instant as being a threat to capitalism. Christ, if Obama had pitched a policy like that, the GOP would have demanded impeachment.
That's another lie... you know it... I know it... the entire fucking nation knows it.

Keep trying, you pathetic little turd.

That's another lie... you know it... I know it... the entire fucking nation knows it.

How about you just be a man and admit you or any other republican has not had the balls to condemn this?

LOL! Uh, the Republicans have been screaming for the enforcement of the E-Verify program so that businesses would be forced to verify the SSNs of all job applicants and employees! Sheesh, how can you not know these things?

How about you just be a man and admit you or any other republican has not had the balls to condemn this?
Then you agree one of your islamic friends needs to detonate a radiation bomb in D.C.

Is a birth certificate required to register to vote.

As a business owner all I should need is a social security number and a signed oath on an employment application.

LOL! Uh, the Republicans have been screaming for the enforcement of the E-Verify program so that businesses would be forced to verify the SSNs of all job applicants and employees! Sheesh, how can you not know these things?
Oh really? I must have missed it when Trump campaigned so passionately on the issue.

Are they so blantantly hypocritical in the “rule of law” that they choose to just ignore this fact? I suppose their confusion makes sense to some degree. After all, garbage like Fox News or other conservative media has taught them to never fault the hard working entrepreneur spirit for the sake of maximizing profit! Business owners can do no wrong! Of course, even Trump’s businesses being guilty of this still isn’t enough for republicans to have any sense of principle.

Stop them at the border and they won't be here to illegally hire.

Is a birth certificate required to register to vote.

As a business owner all I should need is a social security number and a signed oath on an employment application.
Oh, gee, what convenient logic for you to suddenly endorse.

He can't. Democrats prevent any action against an illegal. Billy is accusing the wrong party.
Democrats prevent any action against an illegal? You people are the masters of making shit up as you go along.

If the border was secure then businessess wouldn't be able to hire illegals or at least the amount they could hire would be reduced and for the record I support punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.
Bullshit. They'll always find a way to get here if the JOBS are here...and YOU fuckers are HIRING them...TRUMP is hiring them

Are they so blantantly hypocritical in the “rule of law” that they choose to just ignore this fact? I suppose their confusion makes sense to some degree. After all, garbage like Fox News or other conservative media has taught them to never fault the hard working entrepreneur spirit for the sake of maximizing profit! Business owners can do no wrong! Of course, even Trump’s businesses being guilty of this still isn’t enough for republicans to have any sense of principle.

Stop them at the border and they won't be here to illegally hire.
Oh, right. The business owners are just victims. Never mind personal responsibility, they just need to look away when being denied a birth certificate.

If the border was secure then businessess wouldn't be able to hire illegals or at least the amount they could hire would be reduced and for the record I support punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.
Bullshit. They'll always find a way to get here if the JOBS are here...and YOU fuckers are HIRING them...TRUMP is hiring them
The little kenyan muslim dog turd opened the front door to America wide open with DACA, you ignorant sons a bitch.

He can't. Democrats prevent any action against an illegal. Billy is accusing the wrong party.
Democrats prevent any action against an illegal? You people are the masters of making shit up as you go along.
I was gonna say something about sanctuary cities and states but then I thought WTF.

Oh really? I must have missed it when Trump campaigned so passionately on the issue.

So you're unaware of the battles that Repubs and Dems have fought over E-Verify in Congress and that Dems have fought tooth and nail to defang the program as much as possible? Pop quiz: Which president told the SS Administration not to respond to E-Verify requests for SSN verification? You are not to be taken seriously.

I was gonna say something about sanctuary cities and states but then I thought WTF.
True because it would force you to realize your own hypocrisy in giving the private sector a pass.

Forum List

Back