Why is it taking so long for the DOJ to focus on the Clintons and Uranium One?

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Seems that the Left is getting a bit (make that a LOT) more leeway in things these days.

American taxpayers have spent nearly $100,000,000 on the fake Russia / Trump conspiracy and STILL have come up empty handed. Just a few scapegoats hounded over fake allegations etc.

But when it comes to the dirty deeds done by the Left, they seem to be getting the Lion's share of free passes.

Uranium One clearly points to the Clintons and MANY Democrat and high level corruption, but all we get is Jeff Sessions....."Mulling it over" ?

Justice Dept won’t rule out special counsel to investigate Uranium One and Clinton

Same with the Tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton while his wife was subject of another investigation. Same with the DNC allowing Hillary to get the Presidential Debate questions before the debate.....same with Lois Lerner taking the 5th on the IRS scandals.....and on and on and on and on....... The Left is getting WAY too many free passes!

I would say at this point that even if they do appoint a Special Counsel to investigate, it will be a Deep Stater like Mueller etc and it will go nowhere. The Trump Russia nonsense is going nowhere because THERE IS NOTHING.

I'm particularly dismayed by my fellow Right Wingers who seem to be content allowing this highly biased, miscarriage of Injustice to become common and expected....even acceptable.

Seems that the Left is getting a bit (make that a LOT) more leeway in things these days.

American taxpayers have spent nearly $100,000,000 on the fake Russia / Trump conspiracy and STILL have come up empty handed. Just a few scapegoats hounded over fake allegations etc.

But when it comes to the dirty deeds done by the Left, they seem to be getting the Lion's share of free passes.

Uranium One clearly points to the Clintons and MANY Democrat and high level corruption, but all we get is Jeff Sessions....."Mulling it over" ?

Justice Dept won’t rule out special counsel to investigate Uranium One and Clinton

Same with the Tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton while his wife was subject of another investigation. Same with the DNC allowing Hillary to get the Presidential Debate questions before the debate.....same with Lois Lerner taking the 5th on the IRS scandals.....and on and on and on and on....... The Left is getting WAY too many free passes!

I would say at this point that even if they do appoint a Special Counsel to investigate, it will be a Deep Stater like Mueller etc and it will go nowhere. The Trump Russia nonsense is going nowhere because THERE IS NOTHING.

I'm particularly dismayed by my fellow Right Wingers who seem to be content allowing this highly biased, miscarriage of Injustice to become common and expected....even acceptable.

You're really going to have to turn the channel from FOX NEWS. This Uranium One conspiracy has been completely debunked. Here it is in two video's to explain it to you.

The reason is simple. There is nothing there. The deal had to be approved by 9 different agencies. Clinton could not do it by herself and she apparently wasn't even there when it was brought up. If Sessions wants to do this then there should be a special prosecutor to investigate Sessions use of his office for political purposes.

Forum List

Back