Why is it ok to burn the Bible but not the quran?

That's not a commandment for Christians to kill in the name of God try again.

Hey man give the lord God a break. When this was written the Baby Jesus wasn't even born yet.

He was such an angry God. (And don't tell me he didn't order his Peeps to kill women, children, old people, unbeleivers...) Then he had a kid and sort of mellowed out......:eusa_whistle:

You're real bold when it comes to "Baby Jesus", go to Saudi Arabia and crack a wise one about Baby Muhammed and see where it lands you...:cool:

Yeah I'm real bold in my country, thanks to the First Amendment finally trumping the religionist. Why the fuck would I, an avowed non-believer, want to go to Saudi Arabia? Religionist are in total power. You so crazy man....

Hey man give the lord God a break. When this was written the Baby Jesus wasn't even born yet.

He was such an angry God. (And don't tell me he didn't order his Peeps to kill women, children, old people, unbeleivers...) Then he had a kid and sort of mellowed out......:eusa_whistle:

Again where does it say in the Bible that Christians are to kill in the name of God?

Isn't the bible the word of God?

Christians are being murdered in Eygpt, Iraq, and every other Middle Eastern country that took part in the Arab Spring. One has been sentenced to death in Iran for failing to convert to Islam.

Religion of peace, my ass!

Perhaps the Sufis are an exception, and Islam in the Phillipines is much different. In the Middle East, we face extremists who obviously are NOT peaceful. Sunni vs. Shi'a is also a constant battle.

The whole point of this thread, even though the islamist apologists and excuse makers are in here, is that PRESENT DAY muslims are a bunch of weird, whacked out, blood thirsty killing machines that need nary any excuse at all to KILL NON MUSLIMS, INFIDELS, and PRESENT DAY Christians are the absolute opposite.

It's a double standard. People of the world are bent over BACKWARDS kissing muslim ass because they're SCARED OF THEM, while at the same time kicking and bashing the shit out of Christians BECAUSE CHRISTIANS AREN'T SAWING LIVING PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF, BLOWING INNOCENT PEOPLE UP AND FLYING PLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS IN AN INSTANT!

It bugs the SHIT otta me when people dance around the heart of the matter and the hard cold TRUTH. islam is a HORRIBLE, MURDEROUS CULT, and if it was eradicated from the face of the earth, 99% of all the KILLING AND DYING on this planet would END!

FUCK ISLAM, and FUCK THE QURAN, and FUCK THAT MUSLIM POS IN THE WHITE HOUSE FOR APOLOGIZING to them. Mother fucking traitor low life.

Just because it needs to be repeated.

Yes it does, even though the empty headed will continue to dance around the truth wasting their time talking about irrelevant bull shit.
And IGNORANCE of the enemy has led to the 11 year war in Afghanistan. Still no explanation as to why we invaded IRAQ when al Qaeda supporters remained in Afghanistan.

The whole point of this thread, even though the islamist apologists and excuse makers are in here, is that PRESENT DAY muslims are a bunch of weird, whacked out, blood thirsty killing machines that need nary any excuse at all to KILL NON MUSLIMS, INFIDELS, and PRESENT DAY Christians are the absolute opposite.

It's a double standard. People of the world are bent over BACKWARDS kissing muslim ass because they're SCARED OF THEM, while at the same time kicking and bashing the shit out of Christians BECAUSE CHRISTIANS AREN'T SAWING LIVING PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF, BLOWING INNOCENT PEOPLE UP AND FLYING PLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS IN AN INSTANT!

It bugs the SHIT otta me when people dance around the heart of the matter and the cold, hard TRUTH. islam is a HORRIBLE, MURDEROUS CULT, and if it was eradicated from the face of the earth, 99% of all the KILLING AND DYING on this planet would END!

FUCK ISLAM, and FUCK THE QURAN, and FUCK THAT MUSLIM POS IN THE WHITE HOUSE FOR APOLOGIZING to them. Mother fucking traitor low life.

Why are you such a chicken shit?:eusa_pray:

Just because it needs to be repeated.

Yes it does, even though the empty headed will continue to dance around the truth wasting their time talking about irrelevant bull shit.
And IGNORANCE of the enemy has led to the 11 year war in Afghanistan. Still no explanation as to why we invaded IRAQ when al Qaeda supporters remained in Afghanistan.

You really can't expect a sane response from that can ya?

Again where does it say in the Bible that Christians are to kill in the name of God?

Isn't the bible the word of God?

Where does it say Christians are commanded to kill in the name of God?

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; ... Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
-- Deuteronomy, Chapter 17:2-3,5

Thus Joshua struck all the land, the hill country and the Negev and the lowland and the slopes and all their kings. He left no survivor, but he utterly destroyed all who breathed, just as the LORD, the God of Israel, had commanded. (Joshua 10:40)

Where's the commandment that CHRISTIANS are to kill in the name of God? Was Joshua a Christian?

Last edited:

Thus Joshua struck all the land, the hill country and the Negev and the lowland and the slopes and all their kings. He left no survivor, but he utterly destroyed all who breathed, just as the LORD, the God of Israel, had commanded. (Joshua 10:40)

Where's the commandment that CHRISTIANS are to kill in the name of God?

Must have been in the 3rd tablet that Moses destroyed.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/pho...n-commandments-the-bible-27076062-500-341.png

GWB could not do a dam thing without the approval of congress.
So offer your sarcastic thanks to who deserves it....THEY are the ones who are supposed to keep the executive office in check.
Fine job they did.
They were lied to as were the American people. But yes, Congress shares the blame. The fact remains however, the war against al Qaeda should come before The Hunt For the Man Who Threatened Poppy. AND, Obama's claim he would end the war in Iraq in SIX MONTHS, I hold against him. Of course Rumsfield said it COULDN'T LAST SIX months, but he was just optimistic I guess.

No ma'am. They were not lied to. That was political rhetoric that the likes of Hillary used when she camapigned against the war after voting in favor of it.

The intel was not just US intel. It was intel from many other countries as well claiming that there were WMD's. Bush and Cheney could not fudge the intel from other countries.

Besides, if Bush and Cheney had actually lied, you dont think the democratic party would have had hearings and likely impeachment proceedings? I mean, the president lying to congress and it costing over 4000 American lives?

No. They were not lied to. The intel was not accurate...but all indications were that it was.

I dont hold Obama to blame for it taking more than 6 months to get out. It may seem as easy as that....but it is much more difficult. You cant just get up, turn out the lights, shut the door and leave.
Then Obama should not have so stated. And Cheney talked of WMD's POISED TO STRIKE, Rice of a MUSHROOM cloud. We have satellites that could pick up any nuclear weapon activity. Either Time or Newsweek ran an article discounting the WMD & nuke claims a year before the invasion; and those in Congress who took the Administration's word are at fault also. Along with Cheney, many have oil company investments and support. The war was going to PAY FOR ITSELF, REMEMBER?

Where's the commandment that CHRISTIANS are to kill in the name of God? Was Joshua a Christian?

You've thoroughly confused her. :lol:

Here's a hint friend. Jews =/= Christians.

You're real bold when it comes to "Baby Jesus", go to Saudi Arabia and crack a wise one about Baby Muhammed and see where it lands you...:cool:

Yeah I'm real bold in my country, thanks to the First Amendment finally trumping the religionist. Why the fuck would I, an avowed non-believer, want to go to Saudi Arabia? Religionist are in total power. You so crazy man....

Exactly. That would be extremely scary regardless of the religion.

It bugs the SHIT otta me when people dance around the heart of the matter and the cold, hard TRUTH. islam is a HORRIBLE, MURDEROUS CULT, and if it was eradicated from the face of the earth, 99% of all the KILLING AND DYING on this planet would END!

Why are you such a chicken shit?:eusa_pray:
I felt the same way when Bush fawned over, invited to his vacation home, and then KISSED his King, Abdullah.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/pho...n-commandments-the-bible-27076062-500-341.png

Was Moses a Christian?

You've thoroughly confused her. :lol:

Here's a hint friend. Jews =/= Christians.

Jews aren't Christians for those who are confused.

Anyone have a clue?

Well ONE difference is where is the burning taking place. Obviously this is in reference to what our soldiers did in Afghanistan and that is wrong, regardless of what someone in this country might do.

If some guy say in Texas wants to burn a pile of Korans, or Bibles, tough shit to those who would complain. Freedom rules baby.

We are supposed to believe that Marines will piss on Afghan corpses but will not PURPOSELY burn the Quran.

Bullshit.

Was Moses a Christian?

How could he be? The Baby Jesus wasn't even born yet.

Did Moses whorship the same God as Christans?

Are the words of the Bible fallible?

After all it isn't part of the Christian Myth that he is the begining and the end? So what does it matter when his proclamation about killing non-believers was made?

After all it isn't part of the Christian Myth that he is the begining and the end? So what does it matter when his proclamation about killing non-believers was made?

And how is it that you know that He isn't the beginning and the end?

<<< this oughtta be good >>>

Was Moses a Christian?

And how is it that you know that He isn't the beginning and the end?

<<< this oughtta be good >>>

Beginning and end of what? And why a "he"?

Forum List

Back