Why is it ok for blacks to be racist in society

Blacks are racist towards their darker skin brethren.

Everyone is racist. It's part of nature.

Good luck in overcoming it. The difference is I realize this and understand it doesn't work within my favor to be surrounded with people that hate me.

That means you must live alone on a deserted island. Just as well.

For the same reason the left wimps out about islam; even through it goes against everything they say they believe in.

Leftist don't want to get the hell beat up of them. Blacks will do it too.

People like me want a better society where there's honesty and debate. There's no way forward without it...Yes, I'm taking a risk but that's what you do if you want a better society.

Blacks need to stop the double standard and do as they ask whites to do. At the very least.

Patent BS. The double standard is dictated by whites, in the form of "white privilege" which they inherently have, and feel entitled to, simply by being "born white". When you let go of your sense of entitlement based on your skin color, then we can sit down to the table to talk terms and negotiate. Until then, "fuck you'.

For the same reason the left wimps out about islam; even through it goes against everything they say they believe in.

People like me want a better society where there's honesty and debate. There's no way forward without it...Yes, I'm taking a risk but that's what you do if you want a better society.

Blacks need to stop the double standard and do as they ask whites to do. At the very least.

Patent BS. The double standard is dictated by whites, in the form of "white privilege" which they inherently have, and feel entitled to, simply by being "born white". When you let go of your sense of entitlement based on your skin color, then we can sit down to the table to talk terms and negotiate. Until then, "fuck you'.

Who told you that you speak for all black Americans or that the idiotic asshole matthew speaks for all white Americans? Stop being so stupid.

Who told you that you speak for all black Americans or that the idiotic asshole matthew speaks for all white Americans? Stop being so stupid.

I'm speaking for myself....as I always do. I certainly have insight in to blacks that are liberal Democrats, and "gay", being one myself. And please. This is the first I've heard of anyone from your side, chastising Matthew. Stupid is the last thing that I am. Thank you.

Stupid is the last thing that I am. Thank you.

Guess again, stupid.

I don't understand why you are "equally bashing" people on both sides. I definitely see where poet is coming from and I share a lot of his views and there is a certain common understanding that blacks whether from the westcoast or south can relate to when it comes to social issues. Calling someone stupid does nothing but just continues the cycle of name calling. You are attacking the wrong side. Poet, and myself are not making threads bashing whites or talking about "whites this" or "whites that." As you can see thread after thread its these racist that are continuing this mantra.

Guess again, stupid.

I don't understand why you are "equally bashing" people on both sides.

It's not because I want to. 'Poet' is, in fact, a moron. He wants to think highly of himself, but let's be honest. You are willfully disgracing yourself. I have no idea why you seem so eager to lower yourself to the same level as these mouth-breathing, inbred racist cowards, but you sure are working hard at it. Maybe it's time to stop that.

Deuteronomy 32

Remember the days of old;
consider the generations long past.
Ask your father and he will tell you,
your elders, and they will explain to you.
When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
when he divided all mankind,

he set up boundaries for the peoples
according to the number of the sons of Israel.

God divided humanity at the tower of babel. We're sinning living outside of our land.

Genesis 11

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Last edited:
God divided humanity at the tower of babel. We're sinning living outside of our land.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

Guess again, stupid.

I don't understand why you are "equally bashing" people on both sides.

It's not because I want to. 'Poet' is, in fact, a moron. He wants to think highly of himself, but let's be honest. You are willfully disgracing yourself. I have no idea why you seem so eager to lower yourself to the same level as these mouth-breathing, inbred racist cowards, but you sure are working hard at it. Maybe it's time to stop that.

Unk, you're the biggest pompous ass on this board. You think that petty schoolyard insults are proper debate and make you seem smarter than everyone else. :lol:

Guess again, stupid.

I don't understand why you are "equally bashing" people on both sides. I definitely see where poet is coming from and I share a lot of his views and there is a certain common understanding that blacks whether from the westcoast or south can relate to when it comes to social issues. Calling someone stupid does nothing but just continues the cycle of name calling. You are attacking the wrong side. Poet, and myself are not making threads bashing whites or talking about "whites this" or "whites that." As you can see thread after thread its these racist that are continuing this mantra.

That's what trolls do.

Ok, I'm going to say it.

If you are offended at my next words, then you are ignoring the point I make:

You don't have to be black to be a ******.

Think about that, it's an attitude, not a skin color. There are plenty of bigotted, ignorant people out there of all colors. You're skin color is different than mine? That just means you were possibly raised differently than me, just as the irish and germans are raised differently. It's about CULTURE, and attitude.

People respond in kind, take people one at a time, and you'll find amazing people out there. But you will also then know who the assholes are. And yes, there are alot of race baiting assholes out there lol.

Two,

You make a good point as every race has it's trash. Think about per capita and rate when thinking about this issue.

Yes I do. And I also think about education levels as well. Someone, you I think, showed the graph with IQ levels by race. I believe that is a result of education and culture towards education. Think about that one.

Ok, I'm going to say it.

You don't have to be black to be a ******.

Ok, I'm going to say it.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Forum List

Back