Why is it ok for blacks to be racist in society

Ok, I'm going to say it.

If you are offended at my next words, then you are ignoring the point I make:

You don't have to be black to be a ******.

Ok, I'm going to say it.

If you are offended at my next words, then you are ignoring the point I make:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
So when race baiting won't work, resort to name calling, huh nancy?

Apprently you have no idea what I'm talking about. Next.

Stupid is the last thing that I am. Thank you.

Guess again, stupid.

I don't understand why you are "equally bashing" people on both sides. I definitely see where poet is coming from and I share a lot of his views and there is a certain common understanding that blacks whether from the westcoast or south can relate to when it comes to social issues. Calling someone stupid does nothing but just continues the cycle of name calling. You are attacking the wrong side. Poet, and myself are not making threads bashing whites or talking about "whites this" or "whites that." As you can see thread after thread its these racist that are continuing this mantra.

:bsflag:

Why do you alter quotes?

I don't. You're lying AGAIN.

Unk, I bet you've met a lot of black people who are smarter than you and that's why you're pissed? Did I nail it? :D

You come back from your spanking and right away you are making no sense again. I've met people of every 'race' who are smarter than me. Why would I be pissed about that? Everyone, regardless of race, who you have ever met is smarter than you. Now that's something to be pissed about.

I don't. You're lying AGAIN.

Unk, I bet you've met a lot of black people who are smarter than you and that's why you're pissed? Did I nail it? :D

You come back from your spanking and right away you are making no sense again. I've met people of every 'race' who are smarter than me. Why would I be pissed about that? Everyone, regardless of race, who you have ever met is smarter than you. Now that's something to be pissed about.

Sorry, you're wrong AGAIN. I'm a member of mensa. :D

You're a member of menses maybe, but that's about it.

You're a member of menses maybe, but that's about it.

I'm not even black and you're jealous of me! :D

I knew you'd be too fucking stupid to understand, and you didn't disappoint.

I understand all too well: you have nothing. :D

Clearly you don't, idiot. What a fucking moron.

I celebrate the heritage of my ancestors who came to the US from Ireland a couple of generations ago. I don't celebrate Europe, and I sure as hell don't celebrate the fact that I don't tan well. That would stupid.

Do you know why most black Americans can't celebrate the heritage of their ancestors from Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Cameroon, etc.? Of course you don't, idiot. Recent immigrants from say, Nigeria or the Ivory Coast can and do see their identity and their heritage quite differently.

I wonder if ima the idiot had time to think about this one while on 'vacation.'

I understand all too well: you have nothing. :D

I celebrate the heritage of my ancestors who came to the US from Ireland a couple of generations ago. I don't celebrate Europe, and I sure as hell don't celebrate the fact that I don't tan well. That would stupid.

Do you know why most black Americans can't celebrate the heritage of their ancestors from Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Cameroon, etc.? Of course you don't, idiot. Recent immigrants from say, Nigeria or the Ivory Coast can and do see their identity and their heritage quite differently.

St-Pat's has been over for days, you can stop drinking now. :lol:

Still avoiding I see. Pathetic as usual.

"why most black Americans can't celebrate the heritage of their ancestors from Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Cameroon, etc.?"

They can. You lose. Again.

It's nice that you never seem to tire of being stupid since you have no choice in the matter.

"why most black Americans can't celebrate the heritage of their ancestors from Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Cameroon, etc.?"

It's nice that you never seem to tire of being stupid since you have no choice in the matter.

So instead of your lame insults, tell us, why can't people from African backgrounds celebrate their heritage? :popcorn:

So instead of your lame insults, tell us, why can't people from African backgrounds celebrate their heritage? :popcorn:

So you admit that you are too stupid to figure it out by yourself?

It's always whitey's fault. What a joke these people must be.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back