Why is it gays are so stupid?

all men can't keep it (their penis) in their pants.

Your statement shows a lot of transphobia.

Transbroads have penises as well, and transmen don't.

I think you need to adopt more inclusive speech and call them "penis possessing people" and recognize the fact that a phallus or lack there of doesn't define the gender..

I think you need to adopt more inclusive speech and call them "penis possessing people" and recognize the fact that a phallus or lack there of doesn't define the gender..
Whats that you say? Look at tramp.

Gay men cant keep it in their pants even to avoid disease, proven time and again.
They are sexual deviants.
Sex with someone who you don't even know their name or ever plan on seeing again is deviant behavior. *anonymous sex*

The fact that it's 99% male infections....with 95% homosexual men should be the huge clue.

Normal people are well acquainted with their sexual partners and don't have "casual sex".
And they don't have STDs.

MonkeyPox is proving itself to be more of an STD than what it really is....but then the homosexual community also has an issue with HIV as well....they chase after it so they can be infected. They literally try to infect themselves.

And yet these people try to claim that Normal heterosexual people are the problem....uhhhhh....yeah. I'm not buying it.

They are sexual deviants.
Sex with someone who you don't even know their name or ever plan on seeing again is deviant behavior. *anonymous sex*

The fact that it's 99% male infections....with 95% homosexual men should be the huge clue.

Normal people are well acquainted with their sexual partners and don't have "casual sex".
And they don't have STDs.

MonkeyPox is proving itself to be more of an STD than what it really is....but then the homosexual community also has an issue with HIV as well....they chase after it so they can be infected. They literally try to infect themselves.

And yet these people try to claim that Normal heterosexual people are the problem....uhhhhh....yeah. I'm not buying it.
I used to have a gay friend who was completely honest with me about the prevalence of "anonymous sex" in the restrooms at Seattle's Volunteer Park. Absolutely shocking!

Thanks for letting us know that the "it" as referenced on the o.p. meant penis.

We might not have known otherwise.
I'm thinking that it's because he drives a small penis truck....so since we can't see him driving it he has to mention penis in his posts.

But the mutilation always already defines a (physical [italics]) betrayal of biological fate.

Forum List

Back