Why is it gays are so stupid?

I read that it has to do with the fact that anal sex causes micro tears and abrasions that facilitate the transmission; whereas vaginas were purpose built for sex, so vaginal sex does not. Turns out rubbing open wounds together is a very efficient way to transfer viruses. Same deal with HIV.
Anal intercourse is the worst thing you can do to your health.

all men can't keep it (their penis) in their pants.
I'm a guy and I was going to say, the OP is describing most men in general! What a stupid OP. Not to say there aren't some guys who have much more control over it than others. Most women hate men like that because it takes away their power, the one way they can bend men to to their will.

Imagine if men started to awaken to this fact and collectively turned the tide.

Its amazing how women start lashing out at males who can control their penises and don't let women have them until THEY say so...or maybe not at all. It really burns women up inside when they suddenly are confronted with it.

I read that it has to do with the fact that anal sex causes micro tears and abrasions that facilitate the transmission; whereas vaginas were purpose built for sex, so vaginal sex does not. Turns out rubbing open wounds together is a very efficient way to transfer viruses. Same deal with HIV.
That injurious sex method certainly exacerbates the problem but it’s the promiscuity that contributes most.

Same reason heterosexuals are stupid. All people are stupid

I have no friggin idea what they're even talking about anymore...

Sex is sex. If you want to do it the dirty way, and both agree, have at it!!!! Pound that ass!!!

Who are we to judge?

I don't roll that way with men, but I have had the dirty sex with women.

I didn't really appreciate it, but it was cool that she wanted it. I've also got a thumb in my butt! That was pretty cool! Very different! Shite, i had no idea...

Yeah, it makes you see things in a new way...
Not that i'm gay, but a thumb up the ass, will resound when given the proper blow job.

Aces!

Not that i'm gay, but a thumb up the ass, will resound when given the proper blow job.

You are sick.

Really? ok, I'm just quoting Fargo...

But I do agree! Can you imagine that incredibly good looking woman wanting to suck your cock and put her thumb up your butt? And getting off on it?

I would marry her in an instant!

Too bad she dies in the show... I was so upset...

That's worse than Bambi...

If women wanted sex as much as men do, there’d be just as much promiscuous straight sex as there is promiscuous gay sex.

It’s probably a good thing women have much lower libidos than men, otherwise society and economy would grind to a halt from all the non stop fucking

If women wanted sex as much as men do, there’d be just as much promiscuous straight sex as there is promiscuous gay sex.

It’s probably a good thing women have much lower libidos than men, otherwise society and economy would grind to a halt from all the non stop fucking
It’s not about libido level for women. It’s about selectivity.

Forum List

Back