Why is it always Atheists vs Christians?

Answer me this. Why do you feel the need to put your religious symbols on government buildings or property?

It's not about compelling anyone. It's about promoting one belief system over others on government land. And if that isn't establishing state religion it's damn close.

Answer me this. Do you believe that free speech and free press and free assembly is constitutional on public land while free exercise of religion, which is included in the 1st Amendment along with those others, is unconstitutional? Why? Religious belief is something held my millions of Americans. It would seem that secular free expressions and beliefs on public land are what is actually held over religious expression on public land when the 1st Amendment clearly includes it.

There is a clear difference between state endorsement of religion and allowing free expression of religious ideas or beliefs. The former is unconstitutional while the latter is not. If free speech, free press, and free assembly are allowed on public land while free exercise is also mentioned in the same context, then either it is ALL allowed on public land or NONE of it is.

Right, except that the plans for the community center were on the table long before 9-11. And the two were not related in any way, shape or sound.

Other than that, sure.

Well, Obama DAYUM - how did they know the land would be cleared? They just magically knew that the block would be destroyed?

Obama, er, I mean Allah must be with these people to give them such foreknowledge....

(Unless, you're just spewing partisan lies.)

That is not all this is about. It's about any number of things from crosses to manger scenes.

Yeah, "Manger Scenes," as opposed to a creche.

There is a reason that you're a leftist, sparky....

And I don't are if it establishes a religion. It ties your religion to our government.

If it's my religion, then I want all the proceeds.

But more importantly - you acknowledge here that you are knowingly violating the constitution to prohibit the free exercise of religions you oppose.

Exactly. Free exercise does not grant you the right to do anything you want anywhere you want. You have the right to do whatever you like on your property.

Ah, so "free exercise" means that people are prohibited from exercising religion.

Got it, Obamunist logic.

Answer me this. Why do you feel the need to put your religious symbols on government buildings or property?

I don't own any religious symbols. And if I did, would try to sell them.

However, I find it offensive that pissy panties Marxists can violate the Constitution to infringe religious freedoms during holidays and festivities.

I swear, part of what drives you people must be the fear that others will enjoy themselves - and your dedicated to putting your jackbooted foot up the ass of anyone smiling or laughing, Obama Akbar.

It's not about compelling anyone. It's about promoting one belief system over others on government land. And if that isn't establishing state religion it's damn close.

Again, you are a weak minded lot. You fear that a manger with a plastic doll will cause you to tear down your Pol Pot posters and start praising JESUS....

I see McDonalds ads everyday, yet I am not forced to eat at McDonalds. I detest McDonalds, yet feel no need to outlaw display of their message.

You of the left may not like what others have to say, so you'll fight to the death to silence them.

I don't see the point of wasting huge swathes of time trying to convert those who seek only to belittle and defame Christians, and the church.

We all have different gifts. Mine is my ability to recognize and point out bigoted scum. Foxy's is to befriend them. We have different jobs, and neither of us works for you, so what you think of it is irrelevant.

Foxfyre most definitely has a gift. Your arrogance allows you to believe that you have one as well. But if your gift serves to increase your sense of self worth, then I guess it is worth something after all.

If you took about a tenth of the time you spend belittling those who are not of the Christian faith or do not share your world view exactly and instead make an honest evaluation of the input I've given in the Religion forum, you would know that belittling Christianity is far from the only thing I seek. It's a simple question of perception. Foxfyre can probably recognize that while you probably cannot.

KG is "special". ;)

Everybody has a gift.

Your gift is lying and trampling the rights of others.

Everybody has a gift.

So, you're paranoid too I see. This ought to be entertaining.

So, how exactly do I trample the rights of others? This I have to see.

Everybody has a gift.

So, you're paranoid too I see. This ought to be entertaining.

So, how exactly do I trample the rights of others? This I have to see.

I'll let you explain to us:

Tell us your stance on abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, and religion in politics.

I believe that unborn life deserves some level of protection under the law.

I do not support euthanasia.

If one wants to commit suicide they should take it upon themselves.

I fully support the religious freedom of Americans, and if you ever bothered to explore my earlier posts in this thread on the matter you would know that.

Regardless of any of those positions, or if they were any different, how on Earth have I violated anybody's rights by having them? Is it your position that having an opinion other than yours is a violation of rights?

No. It is my position that killing innocent people, even though it be sanctioned by crap law, is a violation of their human rights...and restrictions upon religious freedom are in violation of our constitution. And if you support these things (abortion, euthanasia, laws that restrict religious freedom) then you support the violation of human and civil rights.

BTW, your vague and mushmouthed non-committal answer is noted.

Hilarious. You are so full of shit. What exactly was non-committal about my responses? They were succinct and to the point.

What really happened is that you assumed I was a liberal Democrat and would give the cookie-cutter answers that you expect of all liberal Democrats. When I didn't do that your comeback is that I gave non-committal answers.

In your noting of my non-committal answers you should also note that in no way am I belittling or demeaning Christianity. I'm only belittling you.

Really.

Share again your mealy-mouthed support of abortion....

I get it. Any statement that does not support outright protection by the government of all unborn life under all circumstances must be mealy-mouthed support of abortion.

Let me tell you a story. I was once married to a woman whom I got pregnant. She was unable to carry the baby to term without out risking her own life. I am not making this up in any way, shape, or form, although I am sure you are going to accuse me of lying. I wanted very much to have a child, but she was so sick from the pregnancy that there was genuine risk that she may not survive the pregnancy.

Making the decision to terminate was the most harrowing experience of our lives. There's not a day that goes by that it doesn't bother me. So, we made a decision" terminate that life or risk losing both her, or even both of them. So there, is that good enough for you? I made a choice, a choice that haunts me to this day. It was a choice in which there is nothing to feel but regret, no words to describe the choice that had to be made.

So, did I trample any rights? Hmmm? Any judgments you care to throw my way? Should the law have demanded her to carry the child even at the risk of her own life?

No, I'm not going to define for you every situation in which I feel that unborn life should be protected by law and every circumstance in which a choice must be made otherwise where it is none of the fucking government's business. You don't deserve to know. Because the truth of life is that we are not God. The government is not God. Now, you have every right to condemn me for the choice that I made, and I have every right to tell you that you are full of shit. But tell me, have we trampled each others rights by doing so?

So, whatever judgmental tripe you care to respond with I will happily read as always, but do yourself a favor, show some of the humility that the Bible tells you you should have, and don't even pretend to know anything about me or my beliefs, or how they might serve your arrogant self-serving agenda.

Last edited:
Paul started the churches that had angels assigned to them, the ones that Jesus took the time to addressed individually in Revelation. He had no message for the Church of Rome.

Nowhere in the New Testament will you find the “one true church” doing any of the following:
praying to Mary, praying to the saints, venerating Mary, submitting to a pope, having a select priesthood, baptizing an infant, observing the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper as sacraments, or passing on apostolic authority to successors of the apostles. All of these are core elements of the Roman Catholic faith.

If Christ explained to His disciples that they were not even to pray to Him, but to the Father, why on earth would a church make the decision to pray to a creation of God's instead of the Creator?

Last edited:
Why is it always Atheists versus Christians? Why are they seldom against Muslims, or hindus or Jews?

Muslims in particular are the most mysogenistic and homophobic of all religions. They have a doctrine of world domination and are completely intolerant of not only other religions, but of atheists as well. Their extremists murder people whereas Christian extremists seldom do.
You can´t critisize other religions than Christanity or you will be considered nazi.

Really.

Share again your mealy-mouthed support of abortion....

I get it. Any statement that does not support outright protection by the government of all unborn life under all circumstances must be mealy-mouthed support of abortion.

Let me tell you a story. I was once married to a woman whom I got pregnant. She was unable to carry the baby to term without out risking her own life. I am not making this up in any way, shape, or form, although I am sure you are going to accuse me of lying. I wanted very much to have a child, but she was so sick from the pregnancy that there was genuine risk that she may not survive the pregnancy.

Making the decision to terminate was the most harrowing experience of our lives. There's not a day that goes by that it doesn't bother me. So, we made a decision" terminate that life or risk losing both her, or even both of them. So there, is that good enough for you? I made a choice, a choice that haunts me to this day. It was a choice in which there is nothing to feel but regret, no words to describe the choice that had to be made.

So, did I trample any rights? Hmmm? Any judgments you care to throw my way? Should the law have demanded her to carry the child even at the risk of her own life?

No, I'm not going to define for you every situation in which I feel that unborn life should be protected by law and every circumstance in which a choice must be made otherwise where it is none of the fucking government's business. You don't deserve to know. Because the truth of life is that we are not God. The government is not God. Now, you have every right to condemn me for the choice that I made, and I have every right to tell you that you are full of shit. But tell me, have we trampled each others rights by doing so?

So, whatever judgmental tripe you care to respond with I will happily read as always, but do yourself a favor, show some of the humility that the Bible tells you you should have, and don't even pretend to know anything about me or my beliefs, or how they might serve your arrogant self-serving agenda.

Really. So what was her condition called?

Because I think you're full of shit.

At any rate, it has NEVER been illegal for medically necessary abortion to take place...and it ever will be. Yet another lie perpetuated by the lying progressive nutbags who insist we must kill babies to save lives. It's a crock of shit, as it was when the Nazis claimed the same thing.

No. It is my position that killing innocent people, even though it be sanctioned by crap law, is a violation of their human rights...and restrictions upon religious freedom are in violation of our constitution. And if you support these things (abortion, euthanasia, laws that restrict religious freedom) then you support the violation of human and civil rights.

And you’re entitled to those positions, however ignorant, hateful, and incorrect.

Fortunately we have the Constitution and its case law to protect citizens from your ignorance and hate, just as intended and designed by the Framers; indeed, it’s as if the Framers had you in mind when they composed the Founding Document.

Answer me this. Do you believe that free speech and free press and free assembly is constitutional on public land while free exercise of religion, which is included in the 1st Amendment along with those others, is unconstitutional? Why? Religious belief is something held my millions of Americans. It would seem that secular free expressions and beliefs on public land are what is actually held over religious expression on public land when the 1st Amendment clearly includes it.

There is a clear difference between state endorsement of religion and allowing free expression of religious ideas or beliefs. The former is unconstitutional while the latter is not. If free speech, free press, and free assembly are allowed on public land while free exercise is also mentioned in the same context, then either it is ALL allowed on public land or NONE of it is.

There is the rub. Yes, I would be fine with religious groups using public land for meetings, gatherings etc... so long as all are allowed to do the same.

Where I draw the line is a monument specifically designed to trumpet your religion, on public lands, to other people. It is placing your mark on the government.

If you are honest, you would admit that if the roles were reversed, and muslims were the majority in this country, you as a christian, would be dead set against them putting their monuments on public land. So why would you expect any different for your group?

These things protect you too. Christianity may not always be the majority religion in the country.

Well, Obama DAYUM - how did they know the land would be cleared? They just magically knew that the block would be destroyed?

Obama, er, I mean Allah must be with these people to give them such foreknowledge....

(Unless, you're just spewing partisan lies.)

The center was being put in an existing building. There was no cleared land. Fucking hell man, get your shit straight.

That is not all this is about. It's about any number of things from crosses to manger scenes.

Yeah, "Manger Scenes," as opposed to a creche.

There is a reason that you're a leftist, sparky....

If it's my religion, then I want all the proceeds.

But more importantly - you acknowledge here that you are knowingly violating the constitution to prohibit the free exercise of religions you oppose.

Um no.

Ah, so "free exercise" means that people are prohibited from exercising religion.

Got it, Obamunist logic.

Who the fuck said that? Since when is putting monuments on public land exercising religion?

I don't own any religious symbols. And if I did, would try to sell them.

However, I find it offensive that pissy panties Marxists can violate the Constitution to infringe religious freedoms during holidays and festivities.

I swear, part of what drives you people must be the fear that others will enjoy themselves - and your dedicated to putting your jackbooted foot up the ass of anyone smiling or laughing, Obama Akbar.

That's right.

Again, you are a weak minded lot. You fear that a manger with a plastic doll will cause you to tear down your Pol Pot posters and start praising JESUS....

I see McDonalds ads everyday, yet I am not forced to eat at McDonalds. I detest McDonalds, yet feel no need to outlaw display of their message.

You of the left may not like what others have to say, so you'll fight to the death to silence them.

Silence them? Are you shitting me? We are talking about 80% of the population. They have tens of thousands of churches. They own millions of acres of land and pay no tax on any of it. The churches in this country hold more power, money and influence than all the atheist groups in the world.

We're simply trying to stop them from creating a christian version of Iran. Is that really what you want? Because all too many of them do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back