Why is it always Atheists vs Christians?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Why is it always Atheists versus Christians? Why are they seldom against Muslims, or hindus or Jews?

Muslims in particular are the most mysogenistic and homophobic of all religions. They have a doctrine of world domination and are completely intolerant of not only other religions, but of atheists as well. Their extremists murder people whereas Christian extremists seldom do.

Last edited:
I think it's somehow wrapped up in some fuzzy re-writing of history that includes a weird understanding of what the crusades were, and how Christianity spread...wrapped up with the vague notion that cars are bad and everybody should just live together in concrete jungles and leave the natural world alone, while harvesting unborn babies for nutrition and skin products.

It's called "progressivism".

Personally, I believe that it's just typical left wing hypocrisy. I know that not all atheists are lefties but most are.

Hypocrits like the N.O.W. who are only FOR Democrat women, or the NAACP who only promote and protect Democrats blacks, or anti-war people who only protest wars when the GOP is in power. Atheists only care about percieved threats when those threats come from Christians.

I think we got ourselves into this mess by brushing them off as "the same but different".

They aren't the same. Progressives are motivated by forces that seek the elmination of freedom, individual liberty, and human life itself.

:eusa_eh: I don't discriminate. I try to ridicule belief in all of the ancient stories as a group. There's just a lot more Christians on this board than Muslims to bounce stuff off of I suppose...

True, but I'm sociopathically average...

Any Monkey who will tell you that Monkeys as a species don't have a narrow minded and bumpish streak, should not be trusted in negotiating contracts!

:deal:

Christians are the biggest on imposing their beliefs on others. Jews? Not so much. It's an "exclusive" club with them.

Same basically with Muslims.

True, but I'm sociopathically average...

Any Monkey that will tell you that Monkeys as a species don't have a narrow minded and bumpish streak, should not be trusted in negotiating contracts!

:deal:

I love someone who accepts and glorifies their shortcomings.

Good on ya for realizing you're a narrow minded dodo and being ok with it!

:clap2::2up::2up:

I think it's somehow wrapped up in some fuzzy re-writing of history that includes a weird understanding of what the crusades were, and how Christianity spread...wrapped up with the vague notion that cars are bad and everybody should just live together in concrete jungles and leave the natural world alone, while harvesting unborn babies for nutrition and skin products.

Do you really believe that? :eusa_eh:

Really?

Christians are the biggest on imposing their beliefs on others. Jews? Not so much. It's an "exclusive" club with them.

Same basically with Muslims.

About the Jews I agree. That's why I think that http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/285017-judaism-is-the-best-religion.html

Regarding the Muslims we'll have to agree to disagree - I find them even more evangelical than the Christians. At least the Christians are less likely to shoot you for turning down their particular offer of eternal life.

Do you really believe that? :eusa_eh:

Really?

Yes, I do. It's the ultimate society for any progressive.

And it's the society that they will end up with if they are allowed free rein.

Why is it always Atheists versus Christians? Why are they seldom against Muslims, or hindus or Jews?

Muslims in particular are the most mysogenistic and homophobic of all religions. They have a doctrine of world domination and are completely intolerant of not only other religions, but of atheists as well. Their extremists murder people whereas Christian extremists seldom do.

When it's against Muslims we're called intolerant.
Against Jews? Anti-semite.
Against Christians is okay because we're considered meek and expected to turn the other cheek.

Nobody picks on the Hindus because we all need a motel or convenience store at some point in time

:thup:

I think so too. The people who are the most warm and fuzzy about Islam and other oppressive regimes are the ones who have never, in their entire lives, felt fear or witnessed suffering on a wide scale. It has never entered into their consciousness, and because they've had it so good, they just assume everybody else is in the same boat.

Or they're just straight up pro-Islam because they LIKE what they represent, and do. I think 3/4 fall into that category, honestly. I can't adequately express in what low regard I hold progressives.

I think all religion is equally ridiculous. But Christians are the dominant religion in the U.S. so you get to enjoy the brunt of the ridicule for your ridiculous beliefs.

cowardly leftists are afraid of muslims.

Forum List

Back