Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .

Spend the money on ridding these central American drug cartels of their chokehold on innocent citizens.
These migrants DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES.
Nobody wants to be driven away from their homeland.
But if their lives are at risk, they are going to try.

It has nothing to do with their lives being at risk. It has to do with them not wanting to fight to make their country a better place. It's easier just to move to higher ground if possible. if their country was so bad, WTF are they having children?

Show your American ignorance. You've probably never been to Central America. I lived in the Frontera/Baja of Mexico for a year north of Cabo, and I've never seen such poverty. And we were not under threat by the cartels. Saw plenty of human misery in Lima, Peru, too. So I can't imagine how bad it is in places like Honduras.

You deny the drug cartels exist then you're even dumber than I thought.

And you'd probably be the last to keep your pecker in your pants, too. So don't even go there about why they are having children, you fucking dolt.

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
There's no truth in that. The example Hungary shows that it will stop 99.9% of them. That's what they truly fear. After the wall is built the Dims will never win another election.

Ah , the fairytale of illegals voting .
Even if illegals can't vote, their children can, and the Dims will find a way to make it legal for illegals themselves to vote.

It's part of the big-game plan. Get as many of them in the US as possible, and once Democrats gain full control of government, grant them all amnesty and citizenship which would give them the right to vote.

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Trumpanzees seem to forget about boats. I have a brother who lives north of San Diego and he said many come in by sea in the dead of night.

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

Good question. We've had an unparalelled expansion of our economy (which was already the world's strongest) when immigration (illegal and otherwise) really got going, we've had comparatively few problems with illegals compared to natives, and a great amount of non citizens have served with honor in our military service.

We can't have open borders but this jihad you guys have launched against brown people is really stupid.

Sure...they're all valedictorians.

No far from it. Some very bad people come across but by and large they have been a beneficial influence to the nation.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .

Spend the money on ridding these central American drug cartels of their chokehold on innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with their lives being at risk. It has to do with them not wanting to fight to make their country a better place. It's easier just to move to higher ground if possible. if their country was so bad, WTF are they having children?

Show your American ignorance. You've probably never been to Central America. I lived in the Frontera/Baja of Mexico for a year north of Cabo, and I've never seen such poverty. And we were not under threat by the cartels. Saw plenty of human misery in Lima, Peru, too. So I can't imagine how bad it is in places like Honduras.

And you'd probably be the last to keep your pecker in your pants, too. So don't even go there about why they are having children, you fucking dolt.

I live in a free country where children would be raised in an excellent environment and I didn't have any children for financial reasons. Know why? BECAUSE I'M A RESPONSIBLE PERSON! To the point, these people are not responsible in any way or form.

WTF needs more irresponsible people here? We have enough of them already. We call them Democrats.

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Trumpanzees seem to forget about boats. I have a brother who lives north of San Diego and he said many come in by sea in the dead of night.

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

Good question. We've had an unparalelled expansion of our economy (which was already the world's strongest) when immigration (illegal and otherwise) really got going, we've had comparatively few problems with illegals compared to natives, and a great amount of non citizens have served with honor in our military service.

We can't have open borders but this jihad you guys have launched against brown people is really stupid.

Sure...they're all valedictorians.

No far from it. Some very bad people come across but by and large they have been a beneficial influence to the nation.

By and large? So what percentage of "by and large" would not being beneficial be acceptable?

Yeah, it's so beneficial for people to come here and turn us into a bilingual country and more than half end up on our welfare programs.

I have no problem with Mexico paying for our wall.

When do we get the check?

Don’t need it...tell Mexico to use that money to teach their teenagers abstinence...tell them to fund truckloads of condoms and drop them in the barrios....problem solved.
Our Wall EASILY funds itself. The arithmetic is elementary.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

That's cool.

Oh hey, I have this bridge to sell you. Don't worry, it will fund itself.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux

Not a damn thing, and really funding should come out of the personal pockets of two bygone Congresses that raided the funds already allotted for a wall, twice! :blowup:

Does no one else know about that, or what?

Clinton built the most wall out of any president.

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
And righies say gun control won't stop them all.

What's your point?

No, what we said is disarming law abiding citizens will only empower the criminal.
No, it's not.

Yes, it is. When you disarm the general public, criminals will not obey any new gun laws. Therefore what you end up with is a society where only the police and criminals have guns and nobody else does. That's been our argument all along.

Don’t need it...tell Mexico to use that money to teach their teenagers abstinence...tell them to fund truckloads of condoms and drop them in the barrios....problem solved.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

That's cool.

Yeah, Obama already tried that one.

That's cool.

Don't worry, Mexico will pay for it.

Wait, no. I need YOU to pay for it. But don't worry - it will pay for itself.

Immigration (legal and illegal) has been on the decline throughout our economic expansion. We're doing just fine without them. In fact, they are much more of a liability than a benefit.

That's cool.

Senior Trump.jpeg

I guess when we get affordable healthcare.

Good point.

Let's go with the Republican plan for affordable healthcare.

Why not? Just as good as any Democrat plan.

Sounds good. Especially since they've had 8 years to come up with something better.

Wait, what was that Republican plan again?

That's cool.

Dang, is this a recording?

That's cool.

Dang, is this a recording?

Yes?

I live in a free country where children would be raised in an excellent environment and I didn't have any children for financial reasons. Know why? BECAUSE I'M A RESPONSIBLE PERSON! To the point, these people are not responsible in any way or form.

WTF needs more irresponsible people here? We have enough of them already. We call them Democrats.

Did you claim you kids on your taxes ?

And righies say gun control won't stop them all.

What's your point?

No, what we said is disarming law abiding citizens will only empower the criminal.
No, it's not.

Yes, it is. When you disarm the general public, criminals will not obey any new gun laws. Therefore what you end up with is a society where only the police and criminals have guns and nobody else does. That's been our argument all along.

Where are people banning guns ? Typical gun nut lies .

Forum List

Back