Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux

East Germany's leader, Walter Ulbricht, once stated the same EXACT question as your thread's title.
Good for him

-Geaux

.....and, eventually.......

b8accfa97f880d456dd41f9d583b5143.jpg
Thanks to Ronald Regan. Thanks for the memories

-Geaux

Moron leftists say a wall wont stop them all. There is truth in that BUT just ask them this...

If you had to play Russian Roulette would you rather have 1 bullet in the revolver or 5?
And righies say gun control won't stop them all.

What's your point?

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

-Geaux
It’s a national sovereignty issue. I can’t believe we haven’t been shooting the bastards.

Building the Wall will work....that’s why the LefTarded hate the idea. Plain and fucking simple.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
Repubs are in full control. They must hate it too.
I definitely hate it. Just like your side hated it when you had control and did nothing but Obamacare. The difference of course being that you had a basic supermajority and we didn't so unless we could pass things via reconciliation we were fucked because of leftist opposition

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus (November 2, 1883)
A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS
And those that came through Ellis Island did so legally and were needed during the post Civil War industrialization era. These people are coming in in violation of the law, and are not needed.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
It’s a national sovereignty issue. I can’t believe we haven’t been shooting the bastards.

The machine controls all. Just like our marijuana black market. Someone is always getting paid to look the other way

-Geaux

The New Colossus

A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS
The Statue of Liberty was dedicated in 1886, moron. The plaque was added 17 years later. It has no connection to the reason the statue was built.
The statue was originally and antislavery statement.

You republicans should hate it.

The New Colossus

NPS
The Statue of Liberty was dedicated in 1886, moron. The plaque was added 17 years later. It has no connection to the reason the statue was built.

Even if true, it has nothing to do with immigration.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.

The New Colossus

NPS

You fucking blithering idiot, it was gift for our Centenary in 1876.

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
E- None of the Above

-Geaux
Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective.
Bullets are the most cost effective.

Building the Wall will work....that’s why the LefTarded hate the idea. Plain and fucking simple.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
I definitely hate it. Just like your side hated it when you had control and did nothing but Obamacare. The difference of course being that you had a basic supermajority and we didn't so unless we could pass things via reconciliation we were fucked because of leftist opposition
I don't have a side. I don't think they put any real effort into this wall. It certainly won't happen with a dem house.

I don't have a side. I don't think they put any real effort into this wall. It certainly won't happen with a dem house.
The House starts the budget process and will defund ICE. Government will be shut down and liberal media will blame Trump daily. Hope he stands his ground. I don’t care if it takes two years.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .
None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

If we were talking 20 miles . Fine . We are talking 1,400 miles!!!
It's not a perfect solution but unarguably is would reduce crossings

-Geaux

But at what cost ?? You know the “wall” plan includes drones and all kinds of high tech sensors , roving border guards . It’s not just some one time cost and you are done .
I have no issue with the cost as I feel it would be good use of my tax paying dollars

-Geaux

Right . Cause cons don’t mind wasting tax money so long as you thinks it’s being used to stroke your xenophobia .

None of the things you listed prohibits someone from walking into OUR NATION. You know what does? A WALL

No it doesn’t . Where You find a 10 foot wall, you’ll find a 12 foot ladder that beats it.

-Geaux

But at what cost ?? You know the “wall” plan includes drones and all kinds of high tech sensors , roving border guards . It’s not just some one time cost and you are done .
I have no issue with the cost as I feel it would be good use of my tax paying dollars

-Geaux

Right . Cause cons don’t mind wasting tax money so long as you thinks it’s being used to stroke your xenophobia .

-Geaux

-Geaux

Insults caused you can’t make arguments .

Forum List

Back