Migrant Mother Says She Was Pressured to Storm US Border by Soros-Linked Group

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
BUT,
She was journeying to the Promised Land...

D4908US1.jpg

Following the shocking scenes last week, when hundreds of Central American migrants violently stormed the US Southern Border, a mother from one of the caravans has spoken out to say she was "forced" to join the march toward the border and felt "pressured" to rush the fence.

María Luisa Cáceres traveled from Honduras to the US-Mexico border with her 15-year-old special needs son and went to the El Chaparral border area in Tijuana on November 25 to check the status of her asylum number, where she was given the number 1537 and told she had to wait three weeks until she could apply.

Read more at nnettle.com ...

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Following the shocking scenes last week, when hundreds of Central American migrants violently stormed the US Southern Border, a mother from one of the caravans has spoken out to say she was "forced" to join the march toward the border and felt "pressured" to rush the fence.

María Luisa Cáceres traveled from Honduras to the US-Mexico border with her 15-year-old special needs son and went to the El Chaparral border area in Tijuana on November 25 to check the status of her asylum number, where she was given the number 1537 and told she had to wait three weeks until she could apply.

Maria, if you want to be an American, and want to work I hope our elected officials can find a spot for you.

Who would I believe this about Soros after all the spread on the internet spread by nuts?

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Maria, if you want to be an American, and want to work I hope our elected officials can find a spot for you.
After you get in line behind the 5+ million foreigners that are doing it legally!

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

After you get in line behind the 5+ million foreigners that are doing it legally!

We can take them all. My ancestors for the most part aren't natives. Yours?

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Why don’t ewe adopt them?

W need to examine the the actions of the "conservative" billionaires in the country before we talk about Soros. The are quite a few "conservative" monkeys in Texas and elsewhere who seek to take over the U.S. government. Mellon Scaife? The devos, the rest of the dogs?

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Shut down everything Soros using RICO

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Who's we? And who would be the most affected population if we were to let in all the foreigners who want to live in the US? That's right our poorest citizens, our Vets, our mentally challenged or brain injured or physically disabled people who heavily rely on government assistance.

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Who's we? And who would be the most affected population if we were to let in all the foreigners who want to live in the US? That's right our poorest citizens, our Vets, our mentally challenged or brain injured or physically disabled people who heavily rely on government assistance.

We is (lol at the poor grammar), We are the cities in the Rust Belt with worthless property.

I have a new idea, no bankruptcy protection, corporate or personal, and no food stamps if you live someplace with a median home value of more than 200k...this is new and I need to think it out...

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

Here before the USA was formed.

Trumpkins benefits the most from the Migrant explosions at the border.
What's your theory?

I'm not sure if this latest group helped or hurt the R's btw.

Trumpkin would've been considered a Liberal before the 1960's, to me he's soft on immigration, he's all hot-air, he could give a good blow-j*b with all that hot air he blows.

BUT,

D4908US1.jpg

We is (lol at the poor grammar), We are the cities in the Rust Belt with worthless property.

I have a new idea, no bankruptcy protection, corporate or personal, and no food stamps if you live someplace with a median home value of more than 200k...this is new and I need to think it out...
Ahhh I see, so you are coming up with a way to take benefits away from citizens to fund this new underclass of helpless, needy people. At least you are dealing with the reality of a limited pool of resources I'll give you that.

Forum List

Back