Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .

Spend the money on ridding these central American drug cartels of their chokehold on innocent citizens.
These migrants DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES.
Nobody wants to be driven away from their homeland.
But if their lives are at risk, they are going to try.

It’s a waste of money . If the goal is to address illegal immigration, then that money is better spent in other ways .

More ins agents , more immigrantion courts , more judges . More enforcement vs companies who hire illegals . That’s a better use if the money .

Spend the money on ridding these central American drug cartels of their chokehold on innocent citizens.

Then why didn’t the caravan of filth stop in Mehico?
No lucrative welfare policy?

It's not a perfect solution but unarguably is would reduce crossings

-Geaux

But at what cost ?? You know the “wall” plan includes drones and all kinds of high tech sensors , roving border guards . It’s not just some one time cost and you are done .
I have no issue with the cost as I feel it would be good use of my tax paying dollars

-Geaux

Right . Cause cons don’t mind wasting tax money so long as you thinks it’s being used to stroke your xenophobia .

Insults caused you can’t make arguments .

My arguments were made an hour ago. You're just too stupid to recognize it. Hence the insults

A- Cost prohibitive
B- Won't work
C- It's racist
D- It would reduce those successfully crossing the border
E- None of the Above

The machine benefits by not having a wall. Business (Republicans) get their cheap labor and (Democrats) get the votes

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

There is no excuse for the Republicans not funding the wall.

-Geaux
A+B

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Trumpanzees seem to forget about boats. I have a brother who lives north of San Diego and he said many come in by sea in the dead of night.

The bottom line is that they will come here as long as employers WANT them to come and will hire them.And they do.

Go after EMPLOYERS and the problem gets solved.

Of course you have to understand there are 11 million already here and ya just can't "ethnically cleanse" 11 million people.

If I were an illegal, I’d just save some money, fly to Vancouver and walk across the border up there. Better weather….and you don’t risk stepping in that turd known as Texas

Trumpanzees seem to forget about boats. I have a brother who lives north of San Diego and he said many come in by sea in the dead of night.

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

It has nothing to do with their lives being at risk. It has to do with them not wanting to fight to make their country a better place. It's easier just to move to higher ground if possible. if their country was so bad, WTF are they having children?

No jobs.
No big American food processing manufacturers or Big Ag farmers or hundreds of thousands of small landscaping/lawn service companies promising jobs down the line through their current pool of illegal workers to the relatives back home in Honduras.
Use your head. Illegals are here because the aforementioned employers WANT them here.
They pay under the table and save millions on insurance, workmens comp, FICA, state taxes, sick days, etc.
I don't know of anyone in our neighborhood who mows their own lawn anymore. Every day of the week, including weekends, the sound of mowers, blowers and edgers can be heard. And none of the people doing the work speak a word of English. But they never miss a day of work.

Last edited:
The bottom line is that they will come here as long as employers WANT them to come and will hire them.And they do.

Go after EMPLOYERS and the problem gets solved.

Of course you have to understand there are 11 million already here and ya just can't "ethnically cleanse" 11 million people.

Haha...funny shit. We had 11 million in 1995....I’ve never once heard of a wetback jumping the fence back into Mehico. Sane people know we have 20-50 million and easily 12 million in Mexifornia alone.

Yeah, so because the wall can only stop 40-80%, what the hell, why stop any of them. Dumbass.

Good question. We've had an unparalelled expansion of our economy (which was already the world's strongest) when immigration (illegal and otherwise) really got going, we've had comparatively few problems with illegals compared to natives, and a great amount of non citizens have served with honor in our military service.

We can't have open borders but this jihad you guys have launched against brown people is really stupid.

No jobs.
No big American food processing manufacturers or Big Ag farmers or hundreds of thousands of small landscaping/lawn service companies promising jobs down the line through their current pool of illegal workers to the relatives back home in Honduras.
Use your head. Illegals are here because the aforementioned employers WANT them here.
They pay under the table and save millions on insurance, workmens comp, FICA, state taxes, sick days, etc.
I don't know of anyone in our neighborhood who mows their own lawn anymore. Every day of the week, including weekends, the sound of mowers, blowers and edgers can be heard. And none of the people doing the work speak a word of English.

Weird...it almost sounds like you support the hiring of 21st century slaves?

Good question. We've had an unparalelled expansion of our economy (which was already the world's strongest) when immigration (illegal and otherwise) really got going, we've had comparatively few problems with illegals compared to natives, and a great amount of non citizens have served with honor in our military service.

We can't have open borders but this jihad you guys have launched against brown people is really stupid.

Sure...they're all valedictorians.

Forum List

Back