Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

guess that Cortez had about 500 soldiers against millions of 'indian aztecs' and yeah GUNS . As far as disease , maybe but thats speculation but i won't argue . Yeah , white male Cortez and his 500 White male invaders kicked 'aztec' and other tribes azz about 500 years ago and White male spaniards still rule over 'mexico' and much of south america today Ace .
Too bad like in so many other cases whites males cant survive a level playing field due to their genetic weaknesses. :rolleyes:

Care to give us a few examples of what you're talking about?
Already did. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
guess that Cortez had about 500 soldiers against millions of 'indian aztecs' and yeah GUNS . As far as disease , maybe but thats speculation but i won't argue . Yeah , white male Cortez and his 500 White male invaders kicked 'aztec' and other tribes azz about 500 years ago and White male spaniards still rule over 'mexico' and much of south america today Ace .
Too bad like in so many other cases whites males cant survive a level playing field due to their genetic weaknesses. :rolleyes:

Care to give us a few examples of what you're talking about?
------------------------- yeah now he talk silliness . Like his CRUTCH comment which he doesn't define .------------- what CRUTCH would that be Ace ??

Last edited:
and Whites did similar in 'africa' and every where else in the World despite any weakness Ace .
Everywhere whites have gone they have needed a crutch. Africa was no different. :rolleyes:
-------------------------- CRUTCH , who or what was the CRUTCH Ace ??
Guns and diseases. :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------- Guns were in the possession the White man . Why should he use SPEARS when the goal is to kill enemies Ace ?? The Conquered weren't SMART enough to make their own guns Ace .

AND Disease , you can't prove but even if so things worked out fine for the White Man Ace .

and Whites did similar in 'africa' and every where else in the World despite any weakness Ace .
Everywhere whites have gone they have needed a crutch. Africa was no different. :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------- Guns were in the possession the White man . Why should he use SPEARS when the goal is to kill enemies Ace ?? The Conquered weren't SMART enough to make their own guns Ace .
Lies, guns, and diseases were in the possession of the white man. He wouldnt use spears because he had his crutches which gave him an advantage. Making guns is not smart. Its only violent like white people. :rolleyes:

Lies, guns, and diseases. :rolleyes:
------------------------------------ what were the LIE's Ace
"We come in peace" or "we are here to talk about god."

quote-when-the-missionaries-came-to-africa-they-had-the-bible-and-we-had-the-land-they-said-desmond-tutu-29-84-86.jpg

Lies, guns, and diseases were in the possession of the white man. He wouldnt use spears because he had his crutches which gave him an advantage. Making guns is not smart. Its only violent like white people. :rolleyes:
---------------------------------------------- its best to always have an ADVANTAGE . Just ask 'George Zimmerman' Ace ,

---------------------------------------------- its best to always have an ADVANTAGE . Just ask 'George Zimmerman' Ace ,
Its called a crutch. GZ is a good example. He was getting worked by a teenager but he needed a crutch to save his ass. :rolleyes:

AND Disease , you can't prove but even if so things worked out fine for the White Man Ace .
I dont have to prove it. Its not my fault you didnt know you carry diseases like small pox which wiped out 90% of the natives. :rolleyes:
--------------------------------------------- i know the CLAIMS but I don't care as i approve of germ warfare . But like i said , you can't PROVE , i don't care and it worked out fine for the White man Ace .

Yeah, that's the real problem in this country, all those violent white people.

I dont have to prove it. Its not my fault you didnt know you carry diseases like small pox which wiped out 90% of the natives. :rolleyes:
--------------------------------------------- i know the CLAIMS but I don't care as i approve of germ warfare . But like i said , you can't PROVE , i don't care and it worked out fine for the White man Ace .
I can prove by why bother? We both know white people need crutches. No need to belabor the point. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's the real problem in this country, all those violent white people.
I see you and I agree. Its about time. :rolleyes:

i'm done with your silliness unless you have something to say that merits response Ace .

Forum List

Back