Why is Biden giving money to India to improve their infrastructure?

Wrong. Our foreign aid never stopped any country from aligning with our enemies. And when Ike was president, some foreign aid was needed since much of Europe and Asia were still in ruins from WWII. Those days are long gone.

So keeping the Shah of Iran on the Peacock Throne from 1948 to 1979 didn't keep Iran from aligning with Russia? Or the CIA back coup which installed Pinochet in Chile, didn't keep a right wing dictatorship in power until 1990??? What about Manuel Noriega in Panama??? Fernando Marcos in the Phillipines?

Most of the foreign aid in Africa was to buy American weapons from the American military industrial complex, to keep the communists from taking over. Most African foreign aid was a subsidy for American jobs back home.

I did a 6 month contract once with a Catholic Aid and Development organization back in the early 80's. It was highly educational as to what foreign aid really is who really benefits.

I can understand welfare for the few people incapable of earning a living.
Why?

The government should never take money by force from somebody that earned it and give it to somebody that didn't earn it. That is stealing.

If you open one door then everybody and their little brown dog will come up with a fanstatic excuse as to why they deserve the money. Best to have no welfare. Let private charity take care of the few really needy.

Like India saying they need electric busses in order to "save the environment" or whatever bullshit.

You're giving up everything you've built your entire life for idea idea that not having to worry about money or healthhcare in your retirement is somehow wrong?

Medicaid isn't welfare, stupid. Private Health Insurance is a scam. The insurance companies control your treatment, not your doctors. Pre-approvals co-pays, paperwork.

I had a cardiac episode on Sunday. Went to emergency. Had an extra, blood work, EKG. Not quite a heart attack but it did show up on the EKG. Saw my PCP on Friday. More blood work - total cardiac care work up. MRI booked. Also booked a minor surgery for a small benign cyst which has become annoying. Surgeon called to book first appointment while I was waiting for the bloodwork.

Total out of pocket and co-pays - $0. Paperwork Completed - I gave them my OHIP card so renewal they can record the new number. I did buy a cold drink while I was there. $2.

Everyone who lives here gets the same thing.
Fuck you welfare queen. Here you are bragging about somebody else having to work to pay your goddamn medical bills. Why don't you pay your own?

I can understand welfare for the few people incapable of earning a living. Someone with serious mental or physical disabilities. Able bodied people should be forced to work to earn any benefits, even if it's make-work like sweeping sidewalks or picking up trash eight hours a day. People incapable of that could be used to provide childcare for the ones capable of working.

80% of all able bodied adults receiving government benefits are already working at least one full time job.

Your problems aren't because people aren't working. It's because working people aren't paid enough money to live on. Raise the wages, cut taxes, and increase benefits to low wage workers. Single payer healthcare for all.

You've made life so hard and so financially difficult for working men and women, your life expectancy is declining, and both drug addiction and alcoholism are overrunning the poorest areas of the country. These are the diseases of despair.

No other first world country is experiencing the extent and degree of mental illness, mass shootings, drug addiction, gun violence, and self harm as Americans. And no other first world country has the wage and wealth inequity of the USA.

Fuck you welfare queen. Here you are bragging about somebody else having to work to pay your goddamn medical bills. Why don't you pay your own?

As a retired Canadian, I worked all of my adult life, life for the health care and benefits I receive. I paid the maximum contributions for CPP and EI every year. Canadian tax dollars are used for the Canadian people, Asshole.

This is truly your dumbest comment yet Flush. In Canada, neither doctors nor hospitals are legally allowed to "extra bill" patients. The ONLY money they're allowed to bill is the amounts agreed between the CMA and the government.

ALL Canadians get ALL of their health care this way. We spend 1/2 what the USA spends on health care, and all of our citizens are cared for, as part of our taxes.

I have never received welfare in my entire life. You are too stupid to be one person, Flush.

These Leftest assholes never seem to comprehend the concept of debt, do they?

They don't know anymore about Economics than they know about History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Of course this falls into the realm of welfare to a shithole country with kickbacks to the Democrats.

Want to reduce environmental pollution in India? Stop pissing and shitting in the damn rivers,

If Potatohead really felt the need to help alleviate pollution in India he should be giving them money to build sewage treatment plants instead of the damn useless electric busses.

Of course then the stupid Environmental Wackos would be left out.
Republicans are not innocent either. From Regan to Trump they have all contributed to the national debt. I'm a Constitutional Conservative and believe the Federal Government has gone far beyond it's mandate. Both parties are guilty of ruining this country.

Why is President Potatohead giving tons of money to the damn Indians to improve their infrastructure and to build absolutely worthless electric busses when we are $33 trillion in debt?

Why is he putting my children and grandchildren in debt to give welfare to those assholes? Is he stupid or what?

Meanwhile Hawaii isn't getting much of anything after their disaster.

Electric busses, really? Those things never work and where in the hell are they going to get the power to recharge? From coal burning power stations?

What the hell is a renewable infrastructure investment fund? Sounds like another idiotic Environmental Wacko slush fund that the Democrats will scam. Think Ole Hunter was able to get a kickback out of that?

23. Reiterating the importance of decarbonizing the transport sector, the leaders welcomed progress to expand electric mobility in India, including joint support for a payment security mechanism financed through both public and private funds. This will accelerate the procurement of 10,000 made-in India electric buses including those for the Indian PM e-Bus Sewa program that will include the associated charging infrastructure. The two countries are committed to working together to help diversify the global supply chain for e-mobility.

24. India and the United States are also advancing the creation of investment platforms to lower the cost of capital and accelerate the deployment of greenfield renewable energy, battery storage and emerging green technology projects in India. Towards this end, India's National Investment and Infrastructure Fund and the U.S. Development Finance Corporation exchanged letters of intent to each provide up to US$500 million to anchor a renewable infrastructure investment fund.

Joint Statement from India and the United States | The White House
Because India is the next big emerging economy in the world and aiding them in updating their infrastructure to support that growth will all but guarantees that the US will be a power partner in that boom. ;)

Start thinking like an adult for a change.

Because India is the next big emerging economy in the world and aiding them in updating their infrastructure to support that growth will all but guarantees that the US will be a power partner in that boom. ;)

Start thinking like an adult for a change.
You are an idiot Moon Bat.

If those brown third world sonofabitches can afford to send a probe to the Moon why the fuck can't they pay for their own damn worthless electric buses?

Why does Potatohead give away our money for silly shit to foreigners when we are $33 trillion in debt? Is he getting a kickback like he is with the Chinese? Isn't he a fucking moron?

Anybody that voted for this imbecile Potatohead is a fucking imbecile themselves. That is a fact.

Republicans are not innocent either. From Regan to Trump they have all contributed to the national debt. I'm a Constitutional Conservative and believe the Federal Government has gone far beyond it's mandate. Both parties are guilty of ruining this country.
Debt is bad no matter who incurs it so this stupid "Johnny also did it it" doesn't hold water. That is silly ass school yard justification.

The fact of the matter is that Potatohead is a fucking moron for kissing the ass of those little brown bastards.

With being $33 trillion in debt only a moron would give money to third world shitheads for something as stupid as fucking worthless environmental wacko electric buses.

Why?

The government should never take money by force from somebody that earned it and give it to somebody that didn't earn it. That is stealing.

If you open one door then everybody and their little brown dog will come up with a fanstatic excuse as to why they deserve the money. Best to have no welfare. Let private charity take care of the few really needy.

Like India saying they need electric busses in order to "save the environment" or whatever bullshit.

Taxes are your share of the costs of living in a First World Capitalist country.

One of the responsibilities of capitalism is to provide assistance those who, for whatever reason, are affected most by the periods of expansion and contraction which are a feature of all capitalist economies. In a recession, the poorest, least skilled workers are the first to be let go and the last to be rehired.

Americans are particularly vulnerable to financial ruin due to illness. 1/3 of all personal bankruptcies in the USA are due to medical bills. This doesn't happen in other first world countries because we don't ever have medical bills.

The USA has the weakest safety net in the first world. And all you fools ever do is talk about cutting it. Your dog eat dog economy is destroying your nation.

Why is President Potatohead giving tons of money to the damn Indians to improve their infrastructure and to build absolutely worthless electric busses when we are $33 trillion in debt?

Why is he putting my children and grandchildren in debt to give welfare to those assholes? Is he stupid or what?

Meanwhile Hawaii isn't getting much of anything after their disaster.

Electric busses, really? Those things never work and where in the hell are they going to get the power to recharge? From coal burning power stations?

What the hell is a renewable infrastructure investment fund? Sounds like another idiotic Environmental Wacko slush fund that the Democrats will scam. Think Ole Hunter was able to get a kickback out of that?

23. Reiterating the importance of decarbonizing the transport sector, the leaders welcomed progress to expand electric mobility in India, including joint support for a payment security mechanism financed through both public and private funds. This will accelerate the procurement of 10,000 made-in India electric buses including those for the Indian PM e-Bus Sewa program that will include the associated charging infrastructure. The two countries are committed to working together to help diversify the global supply chain for e-mobility.

24. India and the United States are also advancing the creation of investment platforms to lower the cost of capital and accelerate the deployment of greenfield renewable energy, battery storage and emerging green technology projects in India. Towards this end, India's National Investment and Infrastructure Fund and the U.S. Development Finance Corporation exchanged letters of intent to each provide up to US$500 million to anchor a renewable infrastructure investment fund.

Joint Statement from India and the United States | The White House

KICKBACKS

The "Biden Republicans" are in on it too....

The development corporation is self funding since it makes profit on their investments and reinvests that money.

But none of you morons thought to look it up before you run your mouth.
You are confused Moon Bat. Yea, like Solyndra was developing solar panels. The Democrat donors that were the officers in the corporation took the government subsidies, granted themselves mega bonuses and then went bankrupt because it was a sham from the beginning.

This electric bus bullshit with massive US injected funds has all the earmarks of just another corrupt kickback scheme that will never produce anything of value but people connected to the Potatohead administration will get rich.

I know you dumbshit Moon Bats don't know anything about economics but if this was a viable project it would not need massive US subsidies.

After all of that the question still stands in why in the hell are we giving money to the goddamn Brown assholes if they have the money to send rocketships to the Moon when we are $33 trillion in debt?

More money going to other countries as our debt continues to rise.

You are confused Moon Bat. Yea, like Solyndra was developing solar panels. The Democrat donors that were the officers in the corporation took the government subsidies, granted themselves mega bonuses and then went bankrupt because it was a sham from the beginning.

This electric bus bullshit with massive US injected funds has all the earmarks of just another corrupt kickback scheme that will never produce anything of value but people connected to the Potatohead administration will get rich.

I know you dumbshit Moon Bats don't know anything about economics but if this was a viable project it would not need massive US subsidies.

After all of that the question still stands in why in the hell are we giving money to the goddamn Brown assholes if they have the money to send rocketships to the Moon when we are $33 trillion in debt?
It’s hilarious how you think you make a good point but it’s actually helpful to my argument.

The DoE program that Solyndra was a part of turned a profit.

We aren’t giving money to India. The question stands why you’re so fucking stupid that you run your mouth about things you clearly don’t understand.

It’s hilarious how you think you make a good point but it’s actually helpful to my argument.

The DoE program that Solyndra was a part of turned a profit.

We aren’t giving money to India. The question stands why you’re so fucking stupid that you run your mouth about things you clearly don’t understand.

You are fucking lying Moon Bat. Go read the fucking article. Your comprehension skills suck like all uneducated Moon Bats. Not only are we using government money to subsidize the worthless electric trains but also pouring money into an Environmental Slush Fund that only god knows how the money will be used. Mostly like corruption and kickbacks to the Potatohead family and other Democrat fat cats like we have seen numerous times before.

Forum List

Back