Why I want a democratic landslide

Seen what tyranny looks like, this isn't it, talk of a new American revolution is like the whining of spoiled children who have to make do with last year's video game console.
It also looks like ignorant, bitter little useful idjits like you...In fact, you're already in the ranks of the whining spoiled little children.

What are you even talking about? You don't hear me whining about relatively minor shit in apocalyptic terms like a brainless reactionary numbskull. While there are trends that are something to be concerned about but there is nothing in this country that deserves widespread civil strife and fighting in the streets, not that your average fat, lazy-z-boy inhabiting conservative would actually do it themselves.

Please don't confuse the average conservative with these narco-Libertarian freaks.

It also looks like ignorant, bitter little useful idjits like you...In fact, you're already in the ranks of the whining spoiled little children.

What are you even talking about? You don't hear me whining about relatively minor shit in apocalyptic terms like a brainless reactionary numbskull. While there are trends that are something to be concerned about but there is nothing in this country that deserves widespread civil strife and fighting in the streets, not that your average fat, lazy-z-boy inhabiting conservative would actually do it themselves.
I'm talking about you being an ignorant, bitter little useful idjit whiner, who will be first in line to loot and pillage as your way of "sticking it to the man".

I'll be one of the guys protecting my life and property from you.

You are so clueless it makes my head hurt, do you operate exclusively by stereotype?

I'm talking about you being an ignorant, bitter little useful idjit whiner, who will be first in line to loot and pillage as your way of "sticking it to the man".

I'll be one of the guys protecting my life and property from you.

You are so clueless it makes my head hurt, do you operate exclusively by stereotype?

Mindless theory which is not practiced anywhere in the world - for good reason - is all they have.

And when you and I agree on something......

Shaddap...You and Snapperfur are two peas in a pod and you're both too thick to recognize it. :lol:

We MAY share the same planet but that's about it, you two are much the same in that you apparently inhabit this board for no other reason than to get off on being jerks to people you do not know a thing about.

Shaddap...You and Snapperfur are two peas in a pod and you're both too thick to recognize it. :lol:

We MAY share the same planet but that's about it, you two are much the same in that you apparently inhabit this board for no other reason than to get off on being jerks to people you do not know a thing about.

Concensus is that was an awfully pathetic take, even for you, Oddball.

Why not take a month off and come back after the elections?

You're a mental midget, Sinperfire. It is not worth explaining any of this to you.

In other words, you can't.
No, he really is a mental midget.

If you have anything worthwhile to say, he and/or I may address it.

Speaking only for myself, I'm through dealing with the knuckle dragging ninnies on this topic.

Seen what tyranny looks like, this isn't it, talk of a new American revolution is like the whining of spoiled children who have to make do with last year's video game console.

Says the poster who supported the occupy movement which was designed to do just that.

Do I understand the op correctly?

He want us to suffer because we do not do things his way? Welcome to a true Democracy! Where no one gets their way and bad ideas are the norm!!

Forum List

Back