Why I want a democratic landslide

Dr. Paul already tried that and the ruling class dickweeds in the GOP changed the rules at the last moment to favor themselves.

Not been keeping up on current events, have ya?

Then you get up and you try again. You don't decide let's oppress and kill people to get our way.

If liberty is your objective, the people have to adopt it voluntarily. It CANNOT be forced on them as we've all clearly learned with our Nation building exercises around the world. You have to prepare the hearts and minds of the people for it. People will not respond to force.

You need ot be careful of who you are in bed with.

No one is advocating force. Letting it happen because you know it's coming anyway is not force. Hence, let it collapse on its own.

Really? Who just posted this:

'there is but one option left...and it isn't protesting or organizing a sit in.'

Because it is a ruse. The material well-being of the poor and middle class have increased 50% since 1980.

Our poor people in America struggle with obesity.

That to me is why the lower classes are not revolting, but I would see a libertarian revolt coming from the upper middle and even upper classes, and having less to do with economic issues than ideological. Of course my history professor said all issues end up being economic ones (the important ones) so your point may be more valid than my view on this.

A Libertarian revolt from the upper and middle classes would probably look like Newt Gingrich.

Or the American Revolution, which was a revolt led by rich property owners against an even richer crown.

A Libertarian revolt from the upper and middle classes would probably look like Newt Gingrich.
A libertarian revolt, led by the one of the original ruling class PNAC neocon noncompoop tyrants?!?!?

Gingrich-Pelosi-color-600x430-300x215.jpg

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ROFL.gif

Thanks...Best laugh I've had in a loooong time.

Gingrich....revolutionary...hehehehehehehehe......

Then you get up and you try again. You don't decide let's oppress and kill people to get our way.

If liberty is your objective, the people have to adopt it voluntarily. It CANNOT be forced on them as we've all clearly learned with our Nation building exercises around the world. You have to prepare the hearts and minds of the people for it. People will not respond to force.

You need ot be careful of who you are in bed with.

No one is advocating force. Letting it happen because you know it's coming anyway is not force. Hence, let it collapse on its own.

'there is but one option left...and it isn't protesting or organizing a sit in.'

Why so you run when challenged, TakeaStepBack?

That to me is why the lower classes are not revolting, but I would see a libertarian revolt coming from the upper middle and even upper classes, and having less to do with economic issues than ideological. Of course my history professor said all issues end up being economic ones (the important ones) so your point may be more valid than my view on this.

Or the American Revolution, which was a revolt led by rich property owners against an even richer crown.

Seen what tyranny looks like, this isn't it, talk of a new American revolution is like the whining of spoiled children who have to make do with last year's video game console.

Seen what tyranny looks like, this isn't it, talk of a new American revolution is like the whining of spoiled children who have to make do with last year's video game console.
It also looks like ignorant, bitter little useful idjits like you...In fact, you're already in the ranks of the whining spoiled little children.

A 'libertarian revolt' led by the upper and middle classes - the people who produce and own shit, would resemble a hardcore rightwing Republicanism, OddBall.

The revolt you and your narco-Libertarians dream for would more resemble a communist revolution resulting in the anarchy you desire and the subsequent totalitarian put in place to make your lives fair.

But some of us have the ability to think things thru.

Hope that helps.

LOL

Why so you run when challenged, TakeaStepBack?

I don't find mental midgetry like you display as "challenging", I find responding a waste of time.

It also looks like ignorant, bitter little useful idjits like you...In fact, you're already in the ranks of the whining spoiled little children.

What are you even talking about? You don't hear me whining about relatively minor shit in apocalyptic terms like a brainless reactionary numbskull. While there are trends that are something to be concerned about but there is nothing in this country that deserves widespread civil strife and fighting in the streets, not that your average fat, lazy-z-boy inhabiting conservative would actually do it themselves.

No, i do not advocate it. I will however, protect my life from totalitarian turd burglars such as the people you advocate to run government. Who will cheat, steal and lie to protect their interests by forcefully, and violently taking away mine. Which seems to be the part you're incapable of grasping. Not everyone is so small minded that a piece of a fruit and a few coins from the king will suffice to remain complacent.

Last edited:
No, i do not advocate it. I will however, protect my life from totalitarian turd burglars such as the people you advocate to run government. Who will cheat, steal and lie to protect their interests by forcefully, and violently taking away mine. Which seems to be the part you're incapable of grasping. Not everyone is so small minded that a piece of a fruit and a few coins from the king will suffice to remain complacent.

What are you even talking about? You don't hear me whining about relatively minor shit in apocalyptic terms like a brainless reactionary numbskull. While there are trends that are something to be concerned about but there is nothing in this country that deserves widespread civil strife and fighting in the streets, not that your average fat, lazy-z-boy inhabiting conservative would actually do it themselves.
I'm talking about you being an ignorant, bitter little useful idjit whiner, who will be first in line to loot and pillage as your way of "sticking it to the man".

I'll be one of the guys protecting my life and property from you.

Why is there a 2nd Amendment, fool?

Why is there a 2nd Amendment, fool?

I know. Now I just want to know why you are there to wash TakeaStepBack's ballsack when I catch him in an obvious lie.

LOL

Mental midgetry, Snipefire. You should try the Bob the builder forum. These discussions are a ways over your intellectual capacity.

Forum List

Back